Becoming HIM | The Hakeem Marion Story

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 May 2024, 13:50

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 May 2024, 13:57

Chapter III: Birthday Girl
(Executive Producer - Captain Canada :curtain: )

(It's her eyes... Those oceanic blue eyes... One moment they were gleaming with hope, anxiety, intentions, yet, calm, welcoming waves. The next moment, her tears crashed the bay of her soft skinned cheeks... At least that's what I remember from her eyes...)

"Yo, Blake, why your cousin had to have this party tonight? She couldn't wait til the weekend?", I asked. After beating Arizona State, we celebrated a bit as we handled our business in the locker room, quickly getting dressed and making a bee line to my car.

"I was trying to push for Saturday, but she insisted the party happen tonight, she don't care how late it gets. If I recalled correctly, it's a birthday for her friend. My cousin is a spoiled princess though, it's always her way, been like that since we were little."

"Now she's all grown up, and bossing us around, make it even worse, I don't even know the chick.", I iterated.

"Well, she knows you well enough. She's a fan of yours, and she made it imperative that I bring you along."

"Yeah, well, I'm not signing no autographs. Lets just get there and have a bit of a good time, I guess."

It was Blake, Carlton, Tarik and I, crusing to the southwest of Seattle, where Blake's cousin, Layla, had a condo at the Infinity Shore Club. Pulling up to the curb, we were stuck between a storied building, riddled with makeshift lights, as the scenery looks the part for a party. To the left of us, was a view of the waterside, glittered with the light of the moon, fractured as the waves roam about.

--------------------
Fast Forward
--------------------

With alcohol in my system, there was no way I was driving back to campus. Though I eluded every opportunity to be the life of the party, I sat center in the room, surrounded by shadows shrouded in neon lights strobing about. The people may have been content with their stasis in mellow, but the party needed some flair. But I nevermind the environment as my eyes were called to attention ahead of me, and beyond them, the shadows on the wall. Her eyes... They were blue, alluring eyes, seeking to cast my surrounding into another dimension. The neon lights ran across her face gently enough to peek her beauty for the quick glances. White hair, or was it platinum?.. Either one had framed her slender face. Her cherry-popped lips and blue eyes contrasted her milky skin in a complimentary manner. I took a sip of my drink once or twice more, keeping my eyes locked on her, the mysterious woman that I felt utterly drawn to. I gather to my base and made my way towards her. Each step felt a bit heavy from the intoxication starting to set in. Perhaps my guard to liquor was down, but my hand to her was up, reaching out to her, the white haired woman, who allured me here in front of her. The white hair woman's eyes had disengaged with mine for a moment, peering into my hand that I left open to her. As she returned her eyes, her smooth, milky skin caressed my palm til a slight warmth cupped into my hand, rather pulling me instead. Our hands locked, guiding me to a passage that cleared the shadow's activities and their eyes. As the music mildy drowned out behind the closed door she sealed, our attentions on each other hooked in deeper as she draws near me in the red dim lit room we stood in. Overpowered by my presence, indulged in her aura, our faces inched closer, yearning. With every millisecond slipping by, the white hair woman indulged in her fantasy of a kiss. And without hesitation, a flash of lightning and silence breaks by a crack of thunder outside the window that proceeded to rain in Seattle.

"Are you sure you want to go down this rabbit hole?", I asked as I softly pulled her into my hands.
I felt my fingertips caress the small of her back. Without a clear visual, I can feel her petiteness, but not so much of a child, she's a woman, with curves as my left hand resided on the top of her ass while the other rode up her back, sending chills throughout her body. Her hands grazed over my toned biceps onto my chest, which my skin still carried a bit of musk and sweat from the game as a full shower wasn't an option at the time. But she didn't seem to be bothered, rather taking it in, hearing her slight whiffs. She stops her motion, crawling her eyes up my face, where even in the dimmest of light, her eyes, her blue oceanic eyes were filled with light.

"Shut up, and love me for tonight.", she whispered.

--------------------
Flash Back
--------------------

I came all the way here to Seattle, Washington, to experience the culture, to be on my own, to showcase that I can strive. Most importantly, I came here to get away from my distractions. Asia and Keri, I miss them a lot, but that's a fire I rather not touch at this time of my life. And with their relationship on hinges, no perfect time than to focus on myself. And while things between the team and I kind of resolved, the fracture could never be repaired. And Shantelle, from Miami, she's something else. I like her, but her attachment grew wild like a fire towards the end of my trip. As much as I liked that, I knew it wasn't healthy. But I make sure to keep in touch here and there when I'm free. But Washington was my opportunity to put things in the past and step forward. At least I thought. For weeks on into the season, very sporadically, I kept seeing this girl on campus. She had blue eyes, and white hair. Her appearance was something to new to my eyes and always drew them to her when she was in the vicinity. But it's not as if I was looking for her, she just pops up here and there, profoundly standing out in the distance. And every time she's there, I feel her eyes. What I assumed were cold and icy, they were curious, daunting in a way. This white haired figure would heed my visual then disappear. My focus was to discern myself of her, but my curiosity of her grew and linger. I wanted to know who she is.

--------------------
Fast Forward
--------------------

I crashed the wall with her back, hiking both her legs up and around my waist, running my hands up her thighs under her skirt as the makeout session thrusted it-self into something heavy. The room began to fill with heat and bad intentions as we stumbled to the dresser, then to the bed. I didn't hesitate to unravel her knotted button shirt, exposing her midriff. Her body flowed with a heavenly scent that resembled strawberries. While the scent was waking me from my alcohol intoxication, the reservoir steady filled with lust. Kissing down and up her body, I liberated her left titty to grope and suck, teasing the nipple hard. Her moans released from her cocked-back head, her stomach quicken it's rhythm from the physical ecstasy to where she unconsciously spread her legs wider. Kissing my way down the trail, I make way to her silk, black panties, to where just a slight touch, you can feel her wetness. I slid them to the side, releasing a body odor that smelled like wants and needs offered up on silver platter. With keeping her skirt covering my head, I didn't let her see the moment she would try to prepare herself for. With a stroke of the tongue, her body jumps in a pleasing matter. The white haired woman laid their helplessly, intoxicated in satisfaction as I went to town on her, nearly forcing her to retract from my possession.

--------------------
Flash Back
--------------------

I can remember all of my sexual encounters. It's said that losing your virginity is to be your memorable impression on yourself, but all I remember is nothing. Pitch black. My memories of the ones I thought I loved or perhaps may love, eluded me, as if they weren't significant enough. From busting my first nut with Kandriqua, waking up between the naked bodies of Asia and Keri, to a night of "Miami Heat" with Shantelle. I remember the names, I remember the faces, I remember body languages and reactions, but I couldn't remember the experiences. No matter how deep in thought I get, I draw blankness, an empty void. Was I not meant to relish in my successions? Or was I to fuck like a raging bull? As desolated my mind was on the topic, my attention tore at the naked thought. Like a flickering candle, where it's flame burn the brightest, the darkness that wagered over my thoughts evaporated into nothingness.

--------------------
Fast Forward
--------------------

I find myself back in the moment, withered of my thoughts, my focus renewed. Separated from the attended party, our clothes nowhere to be found on us. Only thing remained was the downpour on the window outside, and between her thighs. I look deeply into her hungry, yet seductive eyes and gave her one last chance to remove herself from this illustrated libidinous encounter that was to devour our carnal indulgence. "We go through with this, you may never want it to be just for tonight..."

"Then give the "birthday girl" want she desires..."

With her consent and intentions aligned, I dug into this beautiful stranger, giving her a proper spread of the red sea. With each stroke of the excavation to the unknown temple, waves of ecstasy washed over her body. Her moans muffles in my shoulder as I penetrate and plunder her watered walls for the orgasm she desperately clinches against my body for. After multiple positions, It wasn't long before the small of her back began to arch, feeling angles pressurizing my glands, spilling enough soldiers to wage war against the seven nations. After a brief pause and a few deep kisses, the inevitable round two had commence. My young and reckless appetite had yet to be sated. And I stirred the pot continuously, her soothing voice chanting my name added fuel to my fire.

"Hakeem... HAkeem... HaKEEM... HAKEEM!!"

It was this moment where I snapped back into reality, popping up straight in my seat after realizing I was in class. An empty class at that as it seems class had just finished 5 minutes ago. "Hey, my fault, professor. It's been a long night for me."

"This is the 2nd time you've fallen asleep in my class. Usually, I could care less if you sleep, it's your education to waste, but you're a good kid. I don't want to see miss credits."

"You're absolute right, Professor. I'm really sorry, man, just didn't get no sleep like I was supposed to. That's no excuse though, I'll do better next time."

"You make sure of it. If you want to catch up in today's class, you'll have to grab notes from one of your classmates and foot trek. This is the consequence you'll have to deal with."

"Of course. Once again, I apologize."

"Enough apologizing. Get your notes and get you some rest. If you're to make the NBA, you need to prioritize your daily basic health necessities."

With the end of both lectures, I headed out the classroom. Still a bit groggy, I gave myself a moment, leaning on the wall to let the fresh air wake me up. I look around, seeing the people on campus stroll by, heading to where they needed to be next. Myself, my day was over, and a bed was much needed. Before I could shove my book under myself and take off, I noticed a envelope sticking out of it. Upon grabbing it, I instantly noticed the fragrance shrouding the letter, strawberries. With affirmation of last night rendezvous, I open the letter that read: "Thank you for the birthday present. It was an experience... Maybe we'll dance the night away when you have time..."

And that was it, no name was left. I let off a sigh, "Mysteries on top of mysteries..."

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 23 May 2024, 16:54

This guy :drose: Appreciate the feature

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 May 2024, 19:43

Captain Canada wrote:
23 May 2024, 16:54
This guy :drose: Appreciate the feature
:kghah: Hey, you inspired the idea. I was actually chapterless curving out the season lol

Agent

Post by Agent » 23 May 2024, 21:10

Them 36 points took everything out of the kid. Had him in Psych class having a wet dream :pgdead:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 May 2024, 22:17

Agent wrote:
23 May 2024, 21:10
Them 36 points took everything out of the kid. Had him in Psych class having a wet dream :pgdead:
Agent, But was it really a dream though

:jalenrose:

Agent

Post by Agent » 23 May 2024, 22:28

Image me not being able to tell what is actually a dream or reality in this chise

I expect Hakeem to wake up again one day still a senior in HS. No college offers. Just big baller dreams.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 May 2024, 23:26

Agent wrote:
23 May 2024, 22:28
Image me not being able to tell what is actually a dream or reality in this chise

I expect Hakeem to wake up again one day still a senior in HS. No college offers. Just big baller dreams.
Agent, lol Nah, this is legitimate story progression, kinda (we're still in the past).

New character, more depth to Hakeem, the stories of past are weaving in slowly due to some inadvertent easter eggs

:blessed: The beauty of analepsis. #Cinema

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 24 May 2024, 00:48

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 24 May 2024, 01:47