Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 07 Aug 2021, 12:53

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 07 Aug 2021, 14:54

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 07 Aug 2021, 19:36

We respect your confidence, but you can't talk down on the King.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 07 Aug 2021, 20:07

chosenone58 wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 19:36
The Chosen One has spoken lol

Agent

Post by Agent » 07 Aug 2021, 20:08

Brogdon said :troll:

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 07 Aug 2021, 20:38

The JZA wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 20:07
chosenone58 wrote:
The Chosen One has spoken lol
Let's get a ring first huh? :lol2:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Aug 2021, 12:47

Agent wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 20:08
Brogdon said :troll:
lol Just bad calculation on that end. Could've sworn we had a timeout left and boom, cost us the game
chosenone58 wrote:
Let's get a ring first huh? :lol2:
Aight, you got it lol

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Aug 2021, 12:47

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 08 Aug 2021, 13:26

Dropping bombs

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Aug 2021, 15:05

BIRTHDAY SUPREME

"AAAAYYYYEE!! AAAAYYYYEEE!! AAAAYYYYEEE!! HOOOO!!" The team were in high spirits, blasting music, chanting and dancing in the locker room after their victory.

After losing to the Pacers last night, the Sixers came out guns blazing against Houston. They not only did they win, they annihilated out there. Seem like everything was going in for the boys and Recks, especially, was having a hot night out there.
Recks found himself showing out with his dance moves, even more elated with the night simply because, it was his birthday. Getting a big win and celebrating with the team, it did wonders for the morale and him.

"Happy Birthday Recks!" "Happy Birthday bro!"

"I appreciate you fellas! It's my birthday, but it's a celebration for all of us!" Recks queued on some Prince and started a dance line.
It was all fun, but brief as Doc Rivers called Recks to the media. "Hey, they Ernie and they guys want to talk to you on their show"

"Oh word? Cool, I'm on it."

Recks found himself in front of the camera just smiling beyond necessary, and it was no short attention on it.

"Hey, this is Ernie and welcome to the post-game show. Congratulations on the big night, you played exceptionally well. We see you got this big smile on your face, it suffice to ask what's the reason behind it."

"Ah man, I'm just feeling good tonight. You know, we started the week off with a loss, but bounced back. We had a good night, plus, for all that don't know, it's my birthday, so yeah, me and the boys just turning up, feeling good."

"Oh, happy birthday is in order from the panel in the studio!"

"Thank you! Thank you! Much appreciated."

"Hey, this is Shaq, great game tonight, you played with a lot of energy on the floor on both ends, more impressively on defense. You had four blocks tonight, three of them coming off of big men. You got some nerves challenging us big men out there like that, but it's impressive."

Recks burst out laughing, "Come on Shaq, chill, let me live. I'm just doing what needs to be done. Despite their record, Houston is still a pretty tough team to scrap with. No nights are easy, especially for me, being the rookie."

"You sure make it look easy. Ruining the BBQ Chicken recipe for some of the guys"

"Yeah, i mean, if they can't cook, they can't cook, can't fault me" Recks cheeses with a big smile.

"Hey Recks, this Kenny, great night, did your thing, but I got to ask the elephant in the room. What's the story between you and LeBron James? Seeing some melodrama there."

"Nah man, there's no drama, no beef. I got love and respect for King James. But I'm simply overly competitive. I see a good challenge, I'm stepping to the plate. He has nothing to prove to a young buck like me, but he's in my way to becoming King. If it was M.J. or Kobe, god bless his soul, it'd be no different. Same goes for anyone who stand in my way. It's all competition. You guys will see what I mean at the all-star game."

"Ooh, I like his confidence. Might make some enemies along the way though. Ernie, he's one to watch for sure."

"Indeed he is among all the rookie talent. We thank you for your time, and can't wait to see what you can do in your first all-star weekend. This is Ernie Johnson with Kenny "The Jet" Smith and Shaquille O'Neal, saying goodnight everybody."

"Yo, you did good out there kid." Melo dapped Recks on the passing.

"I'm trying to be like you O.G."

"You gonna need this then" Carmelo tosses Recks a signed hoodie by him. "Happy birthday. You showed you belong here with the best."

"Awh man, Melo, you really didn't have to do this fam, preciate it G'."

"No doubt, lets knock these four games out and get you to your first all-star weekend. You got me front row tickets though, right?"

"Oh, fasho, I got you. Consider it done..."