#BBN | The Kentucky Wildcats

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 22 Jun 2021, 09:55

The JZA wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 20:07
Keep at it fam, you got the supporting viewers :yup:

Thanks fam.
kibaxx7 wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 21:08
Oh man, tough loss... Alabama has been just too much this season.
They had a squad! Next season I expect 'Bama to be back towards the middle of the pack in the SEC. So long, dominant senior class.
James wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 15:21
This chise is incredible. I started looking into maybe doing something with MVP NCAA Baseball and MLB 21 the show but between creating the uniforms for most teams and then having to create a team of 25 players it just seemed like too much work at the time. I might look at it again with MLB 22 since you can create stadiums in it these days.

I'm still so impressed with all you have done and looking forward to the next season!
Thank you man. Wrapping up the NBA season soon so season 3 of this will kickstart after the playoffs. I've still got the McDonalds All-American game to play as well as finish up the end of season recruiting.
Captain Canada wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 17:03
Bama getting you three times must be heartbreaking. Now losing Holmes too :drose:

Back to the drawing board.
Back to the drawing board :lol: But hey, we're in line to hopefully sign the #1 player in the nation with Harvey Coles. If he signs then we might be in contention again next season. Not to mention, McKee, Hammond, Jimenez will all be seniors. Sophomore Kevin Holland is about to be BUILT DIFFERENT.
chosenone58 wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 06:31
Amazing feeling isn't it?

Can't believe Bama messed around and loss to UNC like that. And how could Holmes not win Freshman of the Year?!?
because that man Colin Carey is a baaaaaaaaaad man. LeBron's about to exit the NBA & Carey is about to enter after his 1 year at Duke. Thanks again for the love fellas. I really enjoy playing College Hoops and creating this presentation. Definitely is making me want to tune in to college basketball next season!

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 22 Jun 2021, 10:02

Kentucky's Jean Levesque Wins 2024-2025 NBA Rookie of the Year Award!

After a dominant rookie campaign with 19.6 PPG & 7.5 APG, the NBA has awarded former Wildcats' guard Jean Levesque with the KIA' Rookie of the Year award.

Levesque was a favorite for Kentucky fans & helped lead the Wildcats to an Elite-8 run where they would eventually be put out of the tournament at the hands of UNLV.

Congratulations, Jean! Your Kentucky home is behind you every step of the way!

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 27 Jun 2021, 10:07

Hopefully, Carey lives up the hype in the Association.....

Levesque put in work this season.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Soapy

Post by Soapy » 23 Mar 2022, 09:57

I'm going to steal your layout.

You should also bring this back.

And share your sliders plz thank you.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Mar 2022, 10:54