Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 20 Nov 2021, 16:57

Taking solace in the fact that these Lakers are winning.

Giannis and Saben were coming for you though.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Agent

Post by Agent » 20 Nov 2021, 17:04

That boy couldn’t miss. Nice job not letting Giannis get TOO crazy

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 22 Nov 2021, 19:25

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 22 Nov 2021, 19:29

chosenone58 wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 16:57
Taking solace in the fact that these Lakers are winning.

Giannis and Saben were coming for you though.
You know the vibes, win early and keep the pressure on. Had a few hiccups, but nothing a cup of water can't subside.

Yeah, but those double/triple teams worked in our favor. Every time they left someone open, automatic buckets. They can come all they want, but they weren't catching us.
Agent wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 17:04
That boy couldn’t miss. Nice job not letting Giannis get TOO crazy
Those be the games we strive for :yup:

Had he did, we would've let him run wild and shut someone else down. But them foul troubles got to them. It was easy money from there.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 22 Nov 2021, 21:59

ERICA PT.2 (PART 2)

Halfway through the road tour, the Lakers boarded their flight to Dallas after a great win in Detroit. For Recks, it was always great getting a win over Ben Simmons, as he was the one to bring a championship to Philadelphia before Ben. No real animosity there, just a matter of doing what he couldn't do. But they'll see each other once more next week, as Recks was already looking forward to the season sweep.

Most of the guys fell into their own world as we got off ground and the lights were out. It was quiet for Recks. Air flights made Recks sorta restless, never been too keen on leaving the ground outside of one's control. After checking in with Khyri, talking about the kids and when he'll be back home, Recks decided to give this burner phone some action while he had some downtown. As the phone turned on and finished booting, a message from Erica already flew in...

Recks' eyes combed over every inch of the photo Erica had sent him. Seeing all the curves flow in and out at the right places. Recks quickly became a real fan of her thickness over the time they met in Arizona. It was one thing seeing her in a bikini, you can see that a dozen times over at hot spots and resorts in nearly any city. But seeing her dressed up, well covered, and still have ample to show, that was a real chess move.

"Yo... Yo!..."

Recks snaps out of the trance before recognizing Melo was inbound to fill the seat next to him.

"You aight man? Looked like you was zoned out, wasn't even blinking."

"Yeah, my fault, I'm good man. What's up? Wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Just checking in on you man. Good game out there tonight. I know you might wanna unload some of the work to your teammates to close out games, but we really need you be that guy for us", Melo insisted.

"Nah, it's cool. I am an employee of the NBA and the Los Angeles Lakers. If that's what my work details me to do on a nightly basis, then you can expect me to give it my all Coach."

"Nah, that's not what we gonna do", Melo chuckled. "Kill that formality. We boys, leave that public shit on the court... Speaking of which, everything good with you at home? You know, since that night. Don't mean to pry, just looking out for you."

"Yeah, everything is cool. Not gonna lie, we been talking back and forth, here and there. Nothing for Khyri to notice and get on my case about."

"I dig, but you know where we're at in the season. Right now, I can't let you lose that focus, dealing with that drama. I just wanna make sure you're good for the team, as well as your-self. If you ever need some time off, you know, holla' at me. People won't like it, but what's a game or two, right?"

"Yo, I appreciate that, and I may take you up on that offer, but not right now. All-star weekend is quickly approaching. And right now, there's no real bind in my personal life, I'm not being torn to be in two places. My head is in the game for sure. When you need me, I'm here. All this other b.s., it don't pay the bills."

Melo nod his head as Recks reassured him of his focus to the team. "Alright, I hear you man. I just had to check bro. I mean, damn" Melo softly laughs. "I'm not going to hold you. She pulled up to the table the other night and walked off with you, I don't know, part of me felt type jelly." Melo adds playfully. "How you pulled that man?"

"Listen bro, if she came into my life seven years earlier, things may have been different in my love life. I mean, shorty is bad"

Recks then proceeds to show the picture he received a few moments ago. After looking twice over, Carmelo came to agree. "Yeah, if I was you in that position, man, oh my god... You got it bad kid. I don't envy you to sort that out."

"Tell me about it."

"But real shit, man to man. Think about what you're getting your-self into before you make the same mistakes I did. I love my wife. I did some shady shit that got out, but I love my wife. She's one I wouldn't trade for the world. So, don't let all this lime light get into your eyes. Look clearly, stand firm. Whoever this Erica is to you, she's a different breed. But personally, I like Khyri better for you."

After dropping some science on Recks, Melo left to go back to his seat, leaving Recks to his thought. Recks was hit with some valuable points. Recks did love Khyri. Erica is built different. For the first time, Recks had options in his life. But never once was his loyalty was ever questioned, until now...

Agent

Post by Agent » 22 Nov 2021, 22:41

Image Melo when Recks showed him that photo.

Good shit, Recks. Erica looks fiya.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 Nov 2021, 17:31

Agent wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 22:41
Image Melo when Recks showed him that photo.

Good shit, Recks. Erica looks fiya.
Seems like Recks attracts the prettiest butterflies

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 Nov 2021, 18:32

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 Nov 2021, 18:56

Topic author
The JZA