Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Jul 2022, 09:40

mvp

Post by mvp » 08 Jul 2022, 10:09

This dude gets to the line so much.. sheesh :obama:

Agent

Post by Agent » 09 Jul 2022, 18:53

Kairos is gonna be getting national recognition if he stays consistent :bowdown:

ULM doesn’t have a big on their roster that can stop the kingslayers offspring.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 12 Jul 2022, 06:06

mvp wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 10:09
This dude gets to the line so much.. sheesh :obama:
For someone who's 6'11", he's very agile and nimble on his feet. This allows him to play high post and drive. He's not your standard center. But given the game is 2K8, safe to assume he'll feel more fully fleshed out on 2K22 (or 2K23).
Agent wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 18:53
Kairos is gonna be getting national recognition if he stays consistent :bowdown:

ULM doesn’t have a big on their roster that can stop the kingslayers offspring.
Man is way under the radar right now. Hoping he garner some type of hype down the road. Or maybe he's cursed to be undrafted :hmm:

Kingslayer Genetics: Activated

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 12 Jul 2022, 06:09

Will continue this when I get back. Heading out of town for a few to handle business.

mvp

Post by mvp » 12 Jul 2022, 09:20

:peace:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 04 Feb 2023, 17:05

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON
(4-Month Time Skip Due To Emulator Deletion, Redone On Console)

It's been four furious months around the nation for college basketball, and the 2034-2035 season has wrapped up. In just a short amount of time a lot has happened at Rice University. Kairos was playing impeccable basketball, generating a huge buzz in the C-USA conference. He led the team to their biggest wins of the season in recent years over TCU, Southern Miss, and Tulsa. Leading the conference in scoring and rebounding, Kairos was becoming black horse in Texas, as if he wasn't already. Midway through the season, Kairos garnered an affinity with a particular agent that built a powerhouse of names that he represent in the NBA. But he was more than just an agent, he was "the" agent. Though the season for the Rice Owls ended with a second round exit out of te C-USA Conference Tournament, the 13-16 (6-10 Conf) Rice Owls were happy to see a huge jump in progress after so many years of being dominated, hardly scratching 10 wins. Kairos went on to be named NCAA Freshman of the Year, Conference Player of the Year, First-Team All-Conference, and Second-Team All-American. Just like his old man, win or lose, Kairos left a huge impression on Rice University as he departed back home to Ohio...

"Welcome back home, Kai!" Khyri raced to hug Kairos as he made his way to the exit terminal. They both hugged each other tightly as if they haven't seen each other in years while it only been months.

"It's so good to be back, Mom." Kairos looked around after releasing Khyri, not seeing his siblings around anywhere. "Where's Taurie, and the twins?"

"They're with the neighbors, I wanted to come get you and surprise them with you, but in turn, I gotten a surprise of my own by way of you."

"A Surprise? From Me? What's going on?"

"You'll just have to come see. He's waiting outside in the limo."

"Limo? Err, um, I guess. Lead the way."

As confused as Kairos was, Khyri was all smiles to see her step-son. Though not his biological mother, Khyri was all the mother Kairos has none outside of his grandmother. As the two approached the classic black limousine, the driver opened the back door with salutations to Kairos. As Kairos boarded the vehicle, he immediately recognized the man wearing a white collar and black tie black suit, sporting black on gold aviators, all gold jewelry from ears to fingers. With his carmel wrinkled complexion and blonde high top and beard that danced with a few strands of gray hair, the man stood out as the most eccentric.

"Holy snap! I remember you, we spoke on campus. You said your name was Agent, if I recall."

"Yes, you remember. Agent is what I am called. Former NBA star, former boxing and MMA heavyweight champion, WWE Celebrity, founder of the world phenomenon "A-Show", founder of Tiny Gymenez, founder of Team Tiny Sports LLC., Marvel film entertainer, Marvel film critic, philanthropist, among other "secretive services", but you can call me Tiny Jimenez".

"Other "secretive services"? Kairos inquired.

"I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you", Tiny jokes.

"Um, aight, let's hold off on that then." Kairos suggested. "So how do y'all two know each other?"

"I got a call from Tiny not long after y'all two spoke while you were playing at school. We talked for a while, talked about how Tiny and Recks met, talked about you, mainly, you're the reason why he's here now."

"Hold up, you knew my Dad?"

"Sure do. Great friend of mine. He's also the brain behind the gym franchise's name."

"Well, sorry to bring you bad news, but he passed a long time ago."

Tiny perched up, taking off his aviators, giving Kairos a serious look. "Your father is not dead. Your father is alive and well, he lives in you."

"Yes he does", Khyri interjected. "You look every bit of your father. And as long as you're here with us, Recks will always be around."

"True. But enough of this sappy "Lion King" moment. I didn't get to tell you much when we last spoke, but I did tell you that we'll be in touch. I'm just going to lay it out there. I want you a part of Team Tiny Sports LLC."

"... Just like that?", Kairos asked. "Just jump on board and rock out with you? Wait about other suitors?"

"Other suitors didn't make time to come see you, I did. Look, we have a great team at the firm. We represent a great bunch of talent around the world, but in your lane, we represent some of the best in the NBA: Scoot Henderson, Cooper Flagg, Cade Cunningham, Anthony Edwards, Lamelo Ball, Ja Morant, your father's old college teammate, Evan Mobley, and lastly, your father's latest nemesis, Ivan Frost. We tried to secure Bronny James, but he's staying under his father's umbrella. Nevertheless, as you can see, we are a house of many champions, MVPs, and all-stars. We like to bring you into the fold and propel you to that level, preferably I like to."

"Why such an interest in me though? What's in it for you?" Kairos asked.

"Nothing. I have everything in reach that you could never offer me. I'm Just a fan of the father, fan of the son. Generational talent like that, you just don't let it go to waste with bad opportunities. Your Dad secured the whole family with a lifetime contract with Jordan, smart move on his end. But now it's time to think bigger than what your father did. Time to take his legacy and make it your brand, a "Black Mentality" brand, if you will."

"Think about it honey, Tiny has a good rapport with your father. I honestly think it would be in your best interest to let him be your agent, literally." Khyri suggested. "Think about the doors this could open for you. Me and your father, we had to work hard just to knock on some that wouldn't even open. Everything we done was to make yours and your sibling's lives easier."

"She's right. Like I said earlier, your father is the brain behind my franchise's name. I got so many stories of him when he came out to Phoenix during the offseason to train with us. He was definitely a joy to be around and I can see those same elements I saw in him, in you. Get on board with me, and lets elevate your game to the next level. We have the best competitors in today's game, so you'll never go hungry for a challenge. The only thing I ask for in return is for you to put the work in and see it through... I'm a man of many things, success is one of them. I facilitate success to for greatness. I pass, you shoot. You score, we win."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that... Simple."

Kairos took a moment or two, mulling it over. It was a no-brainer, but also too good to be true for someone who just finished one season of college basketball. Not your everyday NBA agent pulling up to you, this was "the" agent. Just as Kairos was about to give an answer, the driver pulled in front of Khyri's manor, bringing the conversation here.

"Here... Take my card. I made my move, make yours. Sleep on it, get back to me tomorrow. I'll be expecting a call from you."

"Alright, I'll think more on it. I'll definitely give you a call later."

"Good. Khyri, it was good seeing you again, and thanks for the autographs, my daughters are going to love these."

"No problem Tiny, it's always great to see my favorite movie star", Khyri retorted in good spirits.

"Thank you, thank you. Alright guys, you two take care and we'll speak soon, Kairos."

"Yes sir. I'll remember to let you know my answer tomorrow." Kairos rebutted.

"Remember, I pass, you shoot..."

With the back window closing, the limo made it's way out the driveway and off into the distance. Tiny left his impression on Kairos, as the conversation weigh heavy on Kairos' mind. But for the moment, a peace of mind and relaxation was all he could crave for. Just before heading inside, Kairos looked into the space of the sky, wondering if he was looking over the family...

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 04 Feb 2023, 17:08

Agent

Post by Agent » 04 Feb 2023, 17:27

Man. That update had me actually laughing out loud for real. Gymenez :dead:

A KG/Porzingis hybrid :bowdown: He's still got time to bring that late lottery prediction up to top-5 :baze:

The House of Black is back

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 05 Feb 2023, 00:19

Back in action!

:letsgo: :letsgo: :letsgo:
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd