Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 05 Sep 2023, 09:06

THE END

I loved the effort and story-telling I was doing with this chise, but my will to progress came to a halt. Thus I let the sim-world finish the story for me.
As this comes to an end, I appreciate you all for riding along with me. Without further adu, I give you the remaining chronological story...

2036 - Nashville Soul failed to complete Khyri's cinderella story with a first round exit.

2037 - Kairos Black & Trent Garrison goes on award heist to subsequentially be eliminated in the play-in tournament.
2037 - Kairos and Jade Ramey takes their relationship to the next level.
2037 - Khyri leads the Soul to the franchise's first WNBA title.

2038 - Kairos meets Jade's father, revealing to be the legend, Derek Baldwin
2038 - Niko Starks steps up for the Milwaukee Bucks, winning the MIP and Finals MVP awards.
2038 - Kairos proposes to Jade, with her accepting.

2039 - Khyri & Katie Lou split as Katie Lou takes her final WNBA run with the Seattle Storm, retiring her 20-year career at the age of 40.
2039 - Niko Starks wins MVP, Carrick King Carter & the Clippers defeat Jamarion Houston & the Hawks for their 2nd NBA title

2040 - Kairos & the Bulls faced Ivan Frost & the Celtics in the semi-finals, only to be swept.
2040 - Jamarion Houston & Jeezy Hamilton linked up in OKC to beat Koa Peat & the Heat, winning OKC's 1st NBA title.
2040 - Kairos & Jade ties the knot, all the while Tiny Jimenez and Derek Baldwin mended old wounds to rekindle their friendship.
2040 - Khyri and the Nashville Souls win their second WNBA championship.

2041 - With things not working out in Chicago, Kairos signs with the Indiana Pacers.
2041 - Kairos & the Pacers gets routed by Niko Starks & the Bucks in the semi-finals.
2041 - OKC Thunder defeats the Bucks to repeat in the finals.
2041 - Khyri's season is cut short with a spinal injury.

2042 - Kairos & the Pacers gets bounced in the quarter-finals by the Wizards as OKC goes on to three-peat.

2043 - Kairos & the Pacers loses to the Bucks in game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
2043 - Niko Starks & the Bucks end the OKC Thunder's reign as champions.
2043 - As Jamarion Houston & Jeezy Hamilton moves on from OKC, Kairos Black and Vincent Paciani takes the helm as the new duo.
2043 - Khyri ends her career with a record setting of 49 points in the finals, winning her 8th WNBA title, the Soul's 3rd reign and ceremoniously enters the hall of fame with her jersey retiring in Los Angeles and Nashville.

2044 - Kairos and Vincent ameks their first appearance in the NBA Finals, sweeping Ivan Frost & the Nets.
2044 - Ivan Frost acknowledges Kairos Black on a ESPN interview.

2045 - Niko Starks sweeps OKC in the Western Conference Finals to advance to the NBA Finals, defeating the Pistons in game 5.
2045 - Taurie Black makes the NBA, drafting to the Sacramento Kings.
2045 - Jade & Kairos welcomes their first child, Recks Black II, to the world.

2046 - Tiny Jimenez becomes NY Times #1 best seller with debut book, "War Dogs: Unleashed".
2046 - Taurie Black wins ROY.
2046 - Niko Starks clears OKC to advance to the NBA Finals, winning his 3rd title.
2046 - Ivan Frost calls it a career after 20 years, 3 NBA titles, 15 MVPs, 19 DPOYs & 21 All-NBA teams.
2046 - Taurie Black experiences his first NBA Playoffs, getting swept by Niko Starks & the Rockets in the semi-finals.
2046 - Niko Starks wins his 5th NBA title with a 72-10 Rockets season.

2047 - Kairos Blacks returns home, making his long awaited Los Angeles Lakers debut.

2048 - Kairos Black takes the Lakers all the way, winning his 2nd NBA title and 1st Finals MVP, contributing his first Lakers title to his late father.

2048 - The House of Black mourns the losses of Recks' parents.

2049 - Kairos Black celebrates the Lakers' 73-9 record with his first MVP & DPOY awards, as well as earning a repeat title reign.

2050 - Kairos & the Lakers repeats 73-9 record, winning his 2nd MVP.
2050 - The Lakers three-peat after defeating Miami Heat in back-to-back Finals.

2051 - Zhuri Black finds success overseas in Japan as an architecture, while Zarya Black earns head coaching job for the Tennessee Volunteers women's basketball team.
2051 - Kairos Black wins 3rd MVP and 2nd DPOY awards but Niko Starks & the Miami Heat sweeps the Lakers in the Finals, making it a 2-1 series.

2052 - Kairos Black leads the 70-12 Lakers to another NBA title over the Atlanta Hawks.
2052 - Jamarion Houston ends his 17 year career with the Pacers at the age of 38, walking away a 15-time All-Star, 3-time champion & hanging his jersey in Indiana, Memphis & Oklahoma City.
2052 - Kairos Black re-signs with the Los Angeles Lakers for supermax deal of $334.6 Million, making him the 7th highest contract-earning athlete in the world.

2053 - Kairos Black wins his 4th MVP and 3rd DPOY title, but unfortunately gets eliminated in the quarter-finals by the Jazz.
2053 - Niko Starks and the Boston Celtics routed the Denver Nuggets to earn his 7th NBA title.
2053 - Jeezy Hamilton leaves the NBA after 18 years of play, winning 2 NBA titles with 14 All-Star appearances, as well as hanging jerseys in Golden State & Oklahoma City.

2054 - Kairos Black earns his 5th MVP & 4th DPOY awards, but momentum was seized by the hands of Portland in the semi-finals.
2054 - Vincent Paciani retires after 19 years, earning 1 MVP and NBA title among 15 All-Star appearances with Jerseys hanging in Denver, New York and Oklahoma City.

2055 - Kairos Black continues his award winnings with his 6th MVP and 5th DPOY, taking the Lakers to the finals, winning his 5th NBA title.
2055 - Niko Starks retires after 20 years, 7 MVPs, 7 NBA titles, 18 All-Star appearances, retiring his jerseys in Houston, Milwaukee and Oklahoma City.
2055 - Carrick King Carter checks out after 20 years, winning 1 NBA title with 17 All-Star appearances, leaving his jersey in New Orleans.

2056 - Kairos Black bangs out another performance, earning his 7th MVP and 6th DPOY, sweeping Taurie Black & the Kings to go on and win his 6th NBA title.

2057 - At the age of 41, Kairos Blacks wins his 8th MVP and 7th DPOY awards, but the Lakers met their match in the quarter-finals against the Mavericks.
2057 - Kairos Black welcomes his brother Taurie Black to the Los Angeles Lakers.

2058 - Kairos Black earns his 9th MVP and 8th DPOY awards, Taurie Black wins MIP, as the brothers cement their legacy after defeating the New York Knicks in the Finals.
2058 - Taurie Black convinces Kairos to play one more season.
2058 - Kairos Black announces his "Bet On Black" grand prix on social media.

2059 - Kairos Black wins his 10th NBA MVP, reaching his final NBA finals, defeating the New York Knicks in back-to-back series.
2059 - Kairos Black retires as the 3rd oldest active NBA player (43) after 24 seasons, earning 10 MVPs, 8 DPOYs, 9 titles, 7 Finals MVPs, 22 All-Star appearances, retiring #11 in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Oklahoma City.
2059 - The NBA acknowleges Kairos Black as the all-time leader for total points (49,987), field goals made (17,891) and total blocks (4,076).

*Accidentally missed recording the playoffs stats, so I decided to chuck that portion

mvp

Post by mvp » 05 Sep 2023, 11:56

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

this was elite Image

...looking forward to the 2k24 project

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 05 Sep 2023, 23:31

My guy!!!! Hell of a career for Kairos. Hell of a run for House Black.
The JZA wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 09:06
:o :o :o

This has been a ride for sure! Top tier chising, man. Can't wait to see what you cook up for us next time.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 06 Sep 2023, 01:28

mvp wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 11:56
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

this was elite Image

...looking forward to the 2k24 project
chosenone58 wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 23:31
My guy!!!! Hell of a career for Kairos. Hell of a run for House Black.
The JZA wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 09:06

This has been a ride for sure! Top tier chising, man. Can't wait to see what you cook up for us next time.
Thank you fellas. I couldn't take it as far as I would have liked to invest into it, so this was the proper way to let it end instead of sitting in limbo.

More than anything, I'm really content with how things played out for OG characters, Carrick, Jeezy, Vincent, Niko, Jamarion, they all made the hall of fame. Niko had the slowest start and came out on top. I honestly thought it'd be Carrick with the crazy career (aside from Frost), cause he was built to be that guy, but I guess Nola can settle for that one chip he brought them.

But so many eras man. Recks Black era, The Frost era, The Starks Enterprise era ( :troll: ), The OKC era, and finally Kairos Black era. I love-love-love the fact that it took Kairos 2nd half of his career to finally get those rings rolling in. And to top off his last one with his brother Taurie? The sim-world couldn't played it out any better.
chosenone58 wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 23:31
The JZA wrote: ↑
Yesterday, 08:06

The JZA wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 21:42
chosenone58 wrote: ↑
08 Jul 2023, 20:28
I hope things work out well with Jade
You did say that lol :trollbron:

Nonetheless, thank you fellas. Happy to have chised this for y'all. But I won't be picking up 2K24 on day one, I'ma wait for a holiday sale. But I do have another chise in the works... :hmm: And it's not a NBA chise, so do stay tune

Cause we gone cook Image

Agent

Post by Agent » 06 Sep 2023, 08:23

Always got my support my man. Salute to a legendary story & to a legendary chiser :melo2:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 06 Sep 2023, 10:32

Agent wrote:
06 Sep 2023, 08:23
Always got my support my man. Salute to a legendary story & to a legendary chiser :melo2:
:blessed: Much love my bredduh, & it's funny you say that cause I remember during the DSS days after soapy sought me out, I was so trash at this :drose:
I remember when y'all was cutting my ass for how "unrealistic" my Hornets chise was, all I could think to my-self was, "IT'S A FREAKING VIDEO GAME!! Image" lmaoo
Good times... Good times
Now look at us, basking in all our chise glory Image

kibaxx7

Post by kibaxx7 » 07 Sep 2023, 00:32

Hey! CONGRATS on an amazing story and a superb cast of characters, man. Of course I'll be checking out that new chise you're cooking! :bowdown:
× A New Horizon ×
× Watching: X-Men: The Animated Series ×
× Watched:
Signs (2002), The Other (1972), Ferrari (2023) ×

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Sep 2023, 02:22

kibaxx7 wrote:
07 Sep 2023, 00:32
Hey! CONGRATS on an amazing story and a superb cast of characters, man. Of course I'll be checking out that new chise you're cooking! :bowdown:
Thank you bro, means a lot sincerely. The new project is on the horizon. Already working on layouts for recaps and etc. So the wait is not long.