Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Jul 2023, 18:14

Agent wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 17:35
man's been getting to work on these updates. Nice write up. Hopefully Jade remains a good character throughout this thread
Chiseamania runs wild in me dude!! Image

Anytime I'm not working and not home, I'm always plugging some key notes in my phone to harp back on. I've always been into creative writings, so it's a time killer for me

Character development is the essence for anyone. Just know there's a big development brewing :troll:

chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 08 Jul 2023, 21:28

I hope things work out well with Jade.....and I hope it works out well with TG in the Chi
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Jul 2023, 21:42

chosenone58 wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 21:28
I hope things work out well with Jade
[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51066730087_8f014a0403_o.gif[/img]

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Jul 2023, 23:03

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Jul 2023, 23:04

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 08 Jul 2023, 23:05

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 12 Jul 2023, 05:21

CRIMSON; ODE TO SEATTLE

"Hey hey! What's up? How'd you get here so fast?" Katie Lou asked Khyri as she walked into the locker room, hugging her promptly.

"Hey girl, I had told coach I'd be flying out a day early, I wanted to have a day to myself here, get a look around the city and see what changed."

"It's been that long, huh?"

"Yup, six years to be exact. But can you believe it? It's been 15 years since we started here in Seattle together?"

"Happy anniversary" Katie says with a smile.

"And you come with no gifts, the nerve!" Khyri joked. The two sat quietly for a brief moment as they looked onwards on Khyri's photos as she strolled through old pictures of the team back in her rookie year."

"Oh man, look at this. Me and Jordan together, who would've thought."

"I still remember that day like it was yesterday. She didn't like you from the jump."

"I know, right? Girl had it rough. I'd be kinda piss too if someone came in and take the spot I was grooming for."

"And she still could have earned that spot. Both of y'all could have earned that spot when Sue retired. Speaking of which, I'm so glad we was able to win her a title for her final year. Me, you, Jewell, Breanna, Ezi. I miss those days..."

"Me too, Kate. But, we'll always have the memories. We ran L.A. though, us and Recks. We was unstoppable."

"Y'all was a power couple, I was third wheeling and coat tail riding, hehe" Katie nudges Khyri.

"Stop that nonsense, you're family. You're one of us. I could never had done it without you."

"And I couldn't have done it without you. I think my career would've been long over if you never came around. You gave my career meaning, and I appreciate you for that and the impact you had on the WNBA."

"Awwh!!" Khyri hugs Katie Lou tightly, fake crying. "I love you, sis. For real, I'm so glad you're back!"

"Me too. And once again, thanks for letting me and Devin stay at your place. Your mother-in-law is a blast to be around. She literally beat some sense in him to wash the white and color clothes separately, haha"

"Oh my god, I love that lady so much. She's the best. She's definitely the life of the party when her and Papa is having at it in debates with the kids."

"I love your kids, such beautiful souls they are. They get along so much with Kelsey."

"We're just one big happy family. You're welcome to stay as long as you like... So, how you feeling tonight?"

"I'm good" Katie replied. "First night back in Seattle, I'm a bit nervous. How you feeling?"

"I'm feeling damn good."

"Uh-oh, Khyri got an agenda tonight"

"What gave it away?" Khyri laughed.

"I know you. You don't ooze confidence like so unless it's a sure thing. That being said, I just may take the night off and let you do your thing." Katie turns her nose up to the situation, only to realize a strain of hair sticking out from the back of Khyri's wrap. "What the?"

"What's up?"

"What did you do to your hair??? It's... Red!"

"Oh, you've noticed."

"Well, gee Einstein, I think I would have noticed sooner if you wasn't wearing a wrap. What's going on? You going through a midlife crisis or something?"

"Nah, it's nothing like that. Kairos signed with the Bulls, kinda wanted to show my support in my own way."

"Well, that's one way of doing it. I'm happy for Kairos, but this is hitting me on a different level. It's... Not you."

"Give it time, it took me time as well."

The Soul team members started to file in and with Khyri letting her hair down, the room took noticed and was shocked. What was once blonde, then back to blue, seemingly so, the new blue is red. Khyri was feeling confident with her new image and heads were already turning with the internal personnel. For Khyri, tonight was a good night to go viral.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 12 Jul 2023, 06:00

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 12 Jul 2023, 06:51

Agent

Post by Agent » 12 Jul 2023, 13:26

Crowd looks like they were cheering along to her 80-point song. This man was FOCUSED on that game of 2k.