Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 16 Oct 2021, 05:46

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 16 Oct 2021, 05:47

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 16 Oct 2021, 05:47

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 16 Oct 2021, 06:19

Agent

Post by Agent » 16 Oct 2021, 08:31

In one ear and out the other?!

Shorty you’re literally the cover athlete for NBA 2k :o
:bowdown: GOAT

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 16 Oct 2021, 17:54

Agent wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 08:31
In one ear and out the other?!

Shorty you’re literally the cover athlete for NBA 2k :o
:bowdown: GOAT
In one ear and out the other for the league. Khy did her part, but the league on low diff.

Female goat - Nannys :bowdown: :bowdown: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 17 Oct 2021, 03:52

WIZARD OF POETRY IN EMERALD CITY

As another year past, people grow older, some grow faster than expected. It was the triplets birthday, just four days after the release of "NBA 2K25" with Khyri as one of the faces to don the cover this year. It was much to celebrate about. Recks went out his way to throw the grandest event for Khyri and the toddlers. During the day, it was a fun and festive event. Cake, ice cream, balloons, a pair of clowns, a donkey, friends and family, the whole works. By night, it quickly became a more adult tone congratulatory party. Katie Lou, Sue Bird and her wife, Megan Rapinoe, pulled up to the scene, even Tacko Fall came through. It was just one of those days that nothing could go wrong...

"Tonight was nice, wasn't it?" Khyri asked Recks as she posted on the wall, drinking the last of the Moscato while watching Recks attend to dishes.

"Yeah, it was cool. I'm glad everything went off without a hitch for the kids and you today."

"Yeah... It was also nice to see you smile. It's been a while since I seen you this happy like today."

"Just one of those days that was perfect."

"I wish you have more of them."

"Yeah, eventually I will."

Silence fell on both as Recks didn't have much to say while Khyri tried to warm him up, but it wasn't going anywhere with her...

"Hey, listen... I'm sorry, you had to find out what happened with Clinton. I should've been the one to tell you, truthfully", Khyri sets her glass down aside Recks, leaning on the counter.

"I'm sorry, but I promise you, it was that only one time, and it never should've happened in the first place."

"Why are you bringing this up right now, Khyri?"

"I just thought.."

"You thought what? That I wanted to spend my day with my kids and you, celebrating, only to end the night with dirty shame and guilt?"

"Babe, I just want to clear the air with us. I'm sorry."

"You've said that enough..."

"So... What am I supposed to say? What am I supposed to do? My mind is a freaking wreck. It's like nothing is the same anymore. I try to play basketball, which only helps for the moment to take my mind off things, but all that snaps back to reality when I come home to a man that doesn't even touch me no more... Recks, do you not love me anymore?"

Recks gives Khyri the side eyes as if she had overstepped. Recks took more than a moment to bother to dignify her question. "It's a shame we came this low for you to ask that question."

"Do you?"

"Of course I do."

"Tell me. Tell me you love me!"

"Khyri-"

"Tell me you love me Recks!" Khyri swipes the bottle off the counter and throws it at the wall.

"Yo, the fuck's wrong with you!"

Khyri aggression rises as she started to throw haymakers at Recks, beating on his chest. Recks had to wrap his arms around her to restrain her. It took no longer than a second than for Khyri to break down, crying.

"Please... Tell me..."

"I love you, Khyri."

"No! Say it like you fucking mean it! Tell me!"

"I said I fucking love you, aight!? Stop acting like you're fucking bat-shit crazy!"

"I just don't want to lose you!" Khyri muffles her crying as she buried her face in Recks' chest. Aunt Tia makes her way to the kitchen following the racket.

"Is everything okay in here??"

"Yeah, Tia. Just need a moment. Are the kids sleep?"

"Yeah, I'm glad I closed their doors or for certain you would have woken them. What happened?"

"Nothing, she just had a little too much to drink."

"ay Dios mío. Please, go take her to the room. Don't worry, I'll clean up in here."

"Thank you, Tia." Recks lifted Khyri in his arms and proceeded to make his way to their bedroom.

Shutting the door behind him, the room was filled with silence and darkness, the perfect environment for Khyri and her continuous sobbing. As Recks laid her down, her grasp on him became tighter, not wanting to be left alone. Begging him to stay, Recks silently complied. Moments later, Recks undresses himself, then Khyri. Khyri's sobs began to lessen to sniffles and deep breaths as Recks proceeded to end the night with a nightcap, giving Khyri a dosage of, "Act Right" stimulus package.

Not much else was needed to be said for the night. After a hour or so, Khyri was sound asleep, snuggled up to Recks. While one problem in Khyri was solved, Recks laid there in silence, next to the woman he staked he loved. Or so he thought. Recks felt perhaps he was losing his conviction to Khyri. The history they have weighed in the balance of that one betrayal. Apparently, there's only but so much you can put behind you and accept. As for Recks, he suspected her loyalty would only go as far as he could throw it. It's been months since Clinton revealed that he fucked his best friend's girl and fucked over his best friend in the process, and that cut was still as fresh yesterday...

Agent

Post by Agent » 17 Oct 2021, 07:33

It’s messy in the Blacks house

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 17 Oct 2021, 14:25

Agent wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 07:33
It’s messy in the Blacks house
Females be radical