Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Oct 2021, 06:43

chosenone58 wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 17:41
She wouldn't have gotten that "Act Right" fam. Stop pacifying her, Recks.
he can’t put the Latino Megan Fox down

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Oct 2021, 16:49

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Oct 2021, 16:50

chosenone58 wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 21:43
Candace Parker just won the championship tonight with Chicago
Gonna try to get her one in L.A. too :yep:
Agent wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 06:43
chosenone58 wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 17:41
She wouldn't have gotten that "Act Right" fam. Stop pacifying her, Recks.
he can’t put the Latino Megan Fox down

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Oct 2021, 17:09

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Oct 2021, 23:23

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Oct 2021, 23:49

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Oct 2021, 23:52

Agent

Post by Agent » 19 Oct 2021, 07:27

LEGGO Sparks

Recks still having the rockets as his avi reminds me when George Hill left the Pacers but kept his IG handle as Indianageorge3 (still is that today) & fans were so hot. He’s like damn. I’m from Indiana. :dead:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 19 Oct 2021, 15:02

ATYCHIPHOBIA

"You ready for tonight?

"Yeah, I think so..."

Recks and Khyri were on a early morning 5-mile jog, southwest on La Cienega Heights. Quality time with each other without the kids were seldom. The two figure it be a good idea to make it a routine before giving the rest of the day to their business and kids.

"Last time you went to the Finals, you were led. Now you're leading. How it feels to take the reigns?" Recks asked.

"Honestly, I never would have imagined my-self in this position to be a leader. I owe a lot of that to you for all those practices. You spent more than enough time with me, teaching me everything you know, always pushing me further and past my limits. I can't repay that time I took from you that you could've focused on your-self."

"Khy, you earned it. It's what people with the same passion do for each other. We encourage each other, push each other, we make sure we're the best versions of ourselves."

"... I haven't been the best version of my-self, at the least to you."

Recks kept silent, still not wanting to discuss the issue. It was still a sore spot, and it was going to take some time to mend on it's own.

Khyri takes her pacing down a notch as they kept jogging northwest of La Cienega, "I'm truly sorry, Recks. I just hope one day you'll forgive me, for everything..."

"Do better", Recks replied.

"I am, and I will babe. I just feel I need to get an explanation off my chest, but I get this feeling that you don't want to hear it. Like, you're shutting me out."

"Not shutting you out. Just want you to do better."

"But you deserve better."

"Then do better", Recks says. "You clearly admitted that you're not the best version of your-self. Then do better. It's as simple as that. You walked back into the WNBA and told the league to step their game up, bring the competition, so the league can be recognized for it's talent and earn respect. It's no different than what you must do. Step up, do better, be better, earn my respect."

"You don't respect me anymore?" Khyri asked on a whim.

"I respect you as Khyri Blu and as the mother of my kids, but not as a faithful woman of mine. Had you been anyone else, you'd be dealing with life without me. But... I'm still here. Do not make a fool of me and yourself."

Words cut deep for Khyri, but he was right. She had to earn that respect back. No matter how that night was a mistake, or whom it was it with, the fact of the matter is that it still happened. And once trust is broken, it's severely hard to incredibly impossible to mend.

"I hear you babe... I won't ever betray you again", Khyri devoted.

"The tongue is mightier than the sword, but in your case, your sword will taste the blood of your own demons."

"... What?"

"Show and prove... Now pick up the pace, we got a mile left, lets get after it."

=========================================================================================
=========================================================================================

The night of game one came faster than any other game night and the butterflies were roaming about in her stomach. This was her big night just as much it was for the team. More importantly, the Sparks were going up against the Aces, and Khyri's rivalry against Liz Cambage fell on the biggest stage, the WNBA finals.

"Hey girl, you ready?" Katie Lou sits next to Khyri as she continues to tie up her Jordans.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be. These last three to five games is what we worked hard for sis."

"You got that right. It seems like forever and yesterday that we was doing the same thing in our first title run. Two kids among the best in the WNBA with Sue and Breanna, going up against Jonquel and her team back in Connecticut."

"And look at us now. Still two kids, cutting our teeth with the best and going up against Jonquel again", Khyri laughs with Katie Lou.

"Yeah, but I'm glad you came back and we're here together in the finals."

"Isn't that what best friends are for?"

"Absolutely Khryi, absolutely!... So, you still think about retiring after the Finals?

"Right now, that's not even on my mind Kate. But I promise you, you'll be the third to know if I do or don't."

"Third? You think so little of me" Katie Lou pouts sarcastically.

"Oh stop it, you know I love you bestie."

"Awh, I luh you too babes" Katie Lou hugs on Khyri as they both share a smile

"Hey, you two ready or is it still cuddle time?" Candace inserts herself jokingly as she stand before the two.

"We're ready! We can't wait to kick the Aces butt tonight and in the rest of the series." Katie Lou enthusiastically responded.

"And what about you Blu? You ready?"

"Kate couldn't have said it much better. We're ready. I'm ready Team Cap."

"I may be team captain, but you're the spearhead of this whole team. I need you on point."

"Don't worry, we step out there, you'll always get my 150%."

"What I love to hear. It's truly an honor to run with you girls, especially you two of all of us. Y'all got a very bright future in this league and sky's the limits with you two backing each other up."

"Thank you Candace, that really means a lot", Khyri admired

Candace sticks her fist out to the two, "Lets make this run an unforgettable one for L.A."

"You already know I'm in", Katie Lou adds her fist with Candace.

"What's left to be said? Other than the commissioner congratulating us with the trophy?" Khyri adds her fist to the union.

"Okay girls, let's get us a ring..."

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 19 Oct 2021, 15:03

Agent wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 07:27
LEGGO Sparks

Recks still having the rockets as his avi reminds me when George Hill left the Pacers but kept his IG handle as Indianageorge3 (still is that today) & fans were so hot. He’s like damn. I’m from Indiana. :dead:
Hill is a O.G. for that lol :yep: