Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

RoyalTy

Post by RoyalTy » 14 Oct 2021, 23:33

Sabrina stay hurt for the Liberty. Meanwhile, scrimmages in LA must be crazy - whats the 2nd unit? (My guess is McCollum, Kennard/Prtichard, DeRozan, Kuzma, Bol)

Agent

Post by Agent » 15 Oct 2021, 04:11

Trey Burke looking around realizing he’s the one who’s riding the bench all season :lol:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 15 Oct 2021, 16:31

RoyalTy wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 23:33
Sabrina stay hurt for the Liberty. Meanwhile, scrimmages in LA must be crazy - whats the 2nd unit? (My guess is McCollum, Kennard/Prtichard, DeRozan, Kuzma, Bol)
In this universe, she's been pretty healthy until this season. Played the last three seasons in full 32 games after coming back from her ankle injury.

Our 2nd unit is Pritchard - McCollum - DeRozan/Kuzma - Kuzma/Malone - Bol/Malone

Frank Malone was 1st Team All-Rookie, can't stunt that man growth. Think of making him 6th
Agent wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 04:11
Trey Burke looking around realizing he’s the one who’s riding the bench all season :lol:
T.J. McConnell will be towing in company lol

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 15 Oct 2021, 16:33

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 15 Oct 2021, 17:00

DAY 'N' NITE (NIGHTMARE)

Tonight was a rough night for Khyri. Chelsea Gray was on the nose with her defense, letting no possession go unguarded. Khyri respected that challenge from her, but games every other night was taking it's toll on Khyri. Tonight, the Sparks edged out another win over the Mystics by 2 points, 124-122. Tonight's game would arguably go down as one of the greatest game this season had to offer...

After a moment of the Sparks celebrating among themselves, the players congratulated each other on a hard fought game. Just as Khyri was starting to make her way to the corridor, she gets called out none other than the President.

"Hey girlie! Good game tonight!", Nneka congratulated.

"Thanks love, you too. Y'all didn't make it easy for us."

"Yeah, well, when you beat us already, we wanted to even thinks up. But don't worry, I'll make sure you won't make it 3-0 when we come to L.A.", Nneka smiled as Khyri reciprocated one back.

"You already know I can't wait to put a nice fat "X" on the that "presidential season sweep"", Khyri joked.

"So what's all this talk about you retiring? I know you not coming up in this league and already running away after that big talk you made on Media Day".

"Way I see it, it went into one ear and out the other all season long."

"Yeah, as you can see, there's always a lot of talk going around in the WNBA. And for someone like you who's just getting wet behind the ears, making that big of a statement? People were sure you'll fall flat on your face."

"And? What do you have to say about it?"

"I say... You stay your butt here in the WNBA and you'll have the President backing you up all the way."

"Get out of here, really?"

"Yeah, I'm serious. You play like nothing I seen before. And that dunk a while back? You had people talking like crazy girl. And I'm not going to lie to you. When news leaked out that you were thinking of retiring, they been calling you a hypocrite. So, you gotta clean that up."

"Yeah, I guess I do, huh?"

"Yes M'am, and as your WNBA President, this is your first official order of business."

"Ay Ay!"

Both Khyri & Nneka laughed with each other.

"You belong here Khyri, this been your dream, just as ours. Don't throw it away girl. I'll catch you in L.A."

"See ya' Prez."

Khyri walked away with some valuable information, one that ranks nearly as high as her own opinion. Perhaps this was the validation she needed to continue her career. An early retirement seem baffling. But with everything going on at home, Khyri wasn't so sure of her future relationship what it mean. Only thing she knew was Recks was going to be ground in L.A. for some time, and hopefully it was enough for her to make things right with him...

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 15 Oct 2021, 17:29

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 16 Oct 2021, 01:30

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 16 Oct 2021, 02:00