Undrafted: Underrated x Underestimated

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 25 Nov 2021, 19:33

RACING / OVER & OVER AGAIN

It was the earliest morning on the 14th of February, Valentine's Day. Usually, at 5 A.M., Recks would be and about for a 5-mile jog before practice. But given his back injury, Carmelo cancelled all practices, except for shoot arounds, ahead of schedule to let the boys relax. It was the week of All-Star Weekend anyway, no better time to get a bit of extra recuperation with just a couple games before the break.

After Recks seized the alarm clock's alert, he noticed he was in bed alone, as Khyri is usually sleep still, but it didn't bother him much as he sat up on the edge of the bed, griping at his lower back.

"I'm getting too old for this injury shit... Good thing I got a high tolerance."

Just as Recks slid on his slippers, Khyri nuzzled behind him, draping her-self around his neck as she plants kisses behind his ear.

"Good morning, my King."

"Good morning, you're up early."

Khyri continued to place subtle, yet warmful kisses on Recks, caressing down his back, "You're in pain, and I knew you was getting up early, so I wanted to help do something about it."

"Oh yeah? What you got in mind?", Recks asked.

Khyri grabs a gel heating pad off the hot plate set aside her, placing it on his back just as he flinched.

"Fuck that hot! Whew! Next time warn me, please?"

"Sorry!", Khyri tries to mask her giggles. She finish dressing up the pad with another remote heating pad, strapping it around his waist.

"You sure this is going to work? Feels a bit uncomfortable, like I got a lump on my back."

"Just let it's do it's thing, and let me take care of you", Khyri whispers seductively.

It's been a long winter for the two. Recks being on and off the road with his schedule, left little room for the two to spend "quality time". Khyri was not going to waste the day as she took the opportunity to start the day off right...

It was about 8:30 A.M. when the couple emerged from the bedroom to the kitchen with all smiles. Auntie Tia was in the kitchen, giving the two the stare as she sipped her coffee and read the newspaper in front of her.

"It's about time you two finished up in there. I had to distract little Kairos long enough for him to eat breakfast and ready for school. Kept asking what was going on in your room."

"Uh, yeah, about that, sorry. Ky was just helping me with this heating pad, kept riding up on me", Recks giving some unbelievable excuse.

"Don't give me that shit puto, at the very least be a little quieter", Tia shot back.

"Okay, okay, my bad!" Recks couldn't help but smile his way out of her glare. He knew she couldn't be too mad at him for taking care of home.

"Thanks for making breakfast for the kids, auntie."

"Somebody had to make sure the kids eat. I already changed and fed the triplets too. So they're good to go. Now, you two go get dressed, so I can leave and have my me-time before my nephew gets home from school."

Recks and Khyri grabbed a toasted and lightly buttered bagel off the stove, still warm and soft, and made their exit.

"Did she just called me a steamed cake back there?" Recks asked quisitively as Khyri burst into laughter.

"No, she called you a coward in Spanish... Or a male prostitute, I'm not sure how she meant it" Khyri jokes.

"Don't play..."

Khyri and Recks hit the day out with the triplets in tow, enjoying a sunbathing stroll through Beverley Hills. While the weather wasn't at it best, it held up to withstand a few breezes in a sweater. It didn't take long for people to recognized Khyri and Recks, shaking a few hands and signing a few autographs, but the real show stealers were Taurie, Zhuri, and Zhrya. The triplets were adored by everyone who came in contact of the group family...

After finding a nice spot in a nearby park, Recks set up a little picnic area under a tree. Recks and Khyri cozied up, watching the kids stumble through their steps as newly bi-pedal humans and play with each other.

"This is perfect, you know?"

"Is it?"

"Yes, I honestly couldn't ask anything more than this, right here and right now, Recks. I know we have our days, our fights, but it's days like this that makes it all worth it. I couldn't be more happier."

"I'm glad you're happy. That do mean a lot to me."

"Yeah... What about you? Are you happy?"

Recks thought back to the many casual conversations and flirts with Erica, as well as thinking about what Carmelo said on the plane a while back.

"I wouldn't trade this for the world Khy..."

That was Recks' only answer. Despite being a truthful answer, he still didn't know where his heart truly lied. Truth be told, Recks was still weary of Khyri. Though he tries to let the bygone be, he couldn't shake the thought. It was Clinton of all people, his ride or die through tough times and all. It wasn't just some guy they were mutually friends with, this was someone they both grew up with. It really messed up and flipped his whole perspective of people. But Recks did without a doubt love his family, that was for certain...

With the day just about over, the family was fed and off to bed, Recks received a text message from the burner phone, that he had supposedly thought he left turned off. Luckily, Recks was smart enough to put a passcode on the phone.

"Mr. C Beverly Hills. Beverwil Dr. Ask for Gemstar's Room at the desk. See you soon."

Without responding, Recks shuts the burner off and relocated it into his duffel bag as he picked up on his way out.

"Hey, Khy, I'ma go to the gym and put up a few shots."

"What about your back? You should be relaxing."

"I'm alright. I'm not going to be there all night, just a few hours and be back."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll be back..."

Recks then proceeds to make his way to the hotel after dropping that excuse off. Despite having a perfect day with Khyri, Recks was sorta intrigued to see where things go with Erica, and if he felt what was in his heart was the right thing. Or maybe it was all in his head and tonight would be the night he put it to bed and say his goodbyes to her...

After a 20 minute drive, Recks arrived to the luxurious hotel, just north west from his home. He didn't imagine she'd be this close. After asking for Erica's room, he made his way up, greeted by the sultry, glamorous Erica. Her body was snatched up in a black transparent dress with black stripes. The temptation overwhelmed Recks' eyes, her firm, yet alluring lavender aroma opened Recks' nose wide open. Nonetheless, Recks maintained his composure as she slightly grinned at his overwhelmed sensors.

"You see something you like? Come inside and I'll show you more." Erica took Recks by the coupled fingers and led him inside, closing the door behind him. "It's good to see you, I'm glad you came."

"Good to see you too. Got your message just as I was about to turn in."

"I'm glad I caught you. I really wanted to see you tonight."

"I'm here. Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Just wanted to chat, have a drink with you."

"Okay, fair enough."

Recks took a seat on the loveseat as Erica poured two glasses of red wine. The mood was set with dim lights and Lo-Fi gently blaring though the speakers.

"What you know about Lo-Fi Girl?"

"That's the best hands down!", Erica smiled as she approached Recks, handing him his glass and setting the bottle before them.

"Let me see here...", Recks takes two sips of the wine with his eyes closed with Erica looking on. "Louis Latour Château Corton Grancey Grand Cru, 2015."

"Wow, I'm impressed, yeah? You sure you didn't take a sneak peak of the bottle?"

"Nah, I got a taste for the good things."

"Oh? That's nice to know. I'd love to know what other things you have in good taste for."

"Well, I can't let out all my secrets."

"Awe, I'm sure you can share another, for me?" Erica scooches more closely towards, damn near snuggling.

Recks couldn't help but notice through the transparent dress that she's bra-less, as one of her nipples were clearly piercing through the dress. Recks plays his view off with smug smile and another sip of the wine.

"Erica, okay, so we've met little over six months ago. And I'm happy I met you. Like, we clicked without a hitch and things were kosher somewhat. But you know, I got a family back home. I can't walk away from that."

"I never said I wanted to take you away from your family. I told you what I wanted, that I wanted you, yeah."

"So, what? You're asking to be my woman on the side? You deserve better than that."

"Look at me, Recks. No, come closer and look me in my eyes." Recks was a bit awkard with the request, but complied. "Do you see any intentions of degrading my-self to being some one's side piece?"

"Yeah, but.."

"Now, take a look at your left hand, tell me what you see."

"... I see what you're getting at. But I'm saying though-" Erica places her finger on Recks' lips, interrupting him.

"It doesn't have to be tonight, or tomorrow. Enjoy the moment with me, is all I'm asking for."

Recks sat in silence before agreeing. To Recks' surprise, there were no further advancements from Erica as the two finished off the bottle during their lengthy conversation. Just as time gone by, his pinch nerved brought Recks back to reality.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just my back. Got this pinch nerve." Recks stood up, readying to take his leave. "I should go, I need to get back home and rest."

"No, wait, here, let me take a look at it."

"No, no, that won't be necessary. I'll be fine."

"Recks, I won't let you leave in a worse condition than you came. Take off your shirt, lay down and let me have a look, baby."

Reluctantly, Recks obliged and laid prone. Erica would proceed to straddle Recks, beginning to massage his back. The two remained quiet as the Lo-Fi music continued to play in the background. A while has gone by and Recks' aches were beyond soothed. Admired by Recks' physique, Erica takes a closer gander, kissing on his upper back and shoulder. Though against Recks' wishes, he was too subdued by her hands and massaging.

"How are you feeling? Better, I hope."

Recks turned over with Erica remaining straddled to him, "Thanks to you, feel much better. Didn't know you were good with your hands like that."

Erica smiles gently, "you can have the pleasure to find out what more of things I'm good at, and with."

Erica inches closer to Recks' face as she slowly plants kisses up his torso. Recks folds her dangling hair behind her ear, both gazing into each others' eyes.

"I swear, had I met you in different circumstances, I'd jump at the very chance."

"Don't worry about circumstances. We can only take what fate has given us..."

Erica would lean into Recks' face, giving him the softest kiss he ever experienced.

"Don't let this moment escape us, Recks."

With the alcohol taking effect, her body pressed up against his, the warmth, the chemistry between their urging bodies. The tension of their intimacy was thick in the air. It was then, Recks made the choice to stay the night with Erica, finding himself catered to eternal bliss...

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 25 Nov 2021, 19:47

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 25 Nov 2021, 21:05

Agent

Post by Agent » 25 Nov 2021, 23:38

That boy went and got him some kewchie & forgot to guard Trae Young

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 25 Nov 2021, 23:58

Agent wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 23:38
That boy went and got him some kewchie & forgot to guard Trae Young
Man was sitting during timeouts like Image

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 26 Nov 2021, 12:30

:drose: Recks a hoe. Its a vibe tho. Trae Young slapped you though but the streak continues.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 26 Nov 2021, 18:03

Captain Canada wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 12:30
:drose: Recks a hoe. Its a vibe tho
First I :bazelol: but then I :bazechief:
Captain Canada wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 12:30
Trae Young slapped you though but the streak continues.
I agree, individually, Recks got smacked. Know he's not gonna take that laying down though

Streak at 21

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 26 Nov 2021, 19:08

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 26 Nov 2021, 19:38

Topic author
The JZA