The Mis-Education of Noah Baldwin (2027 - ???)

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 28 Sep 2022, 23:36

Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 28 Sep 2022, 23:48

Battle for the Soul of New York

TTHE KNICKS AND NETS haven’t faced each other in the playoffs since 2004. The Nets swept that series before falling to the eventual champion Detroit Pistons. Before last season, the New York Knicks hadn’t made a playoff appearance since 2011. This is the moment we have building up for all season. More fans would probably want to watch this series the NBA Finals this year.

After an intense four game series during the regular season, fans will be treated to at least four more games in a playoff atmosphere.

“This is going to be a great, great series. One that we have been looking forward to since the playoffs started if we’re being honest,” said Noah Baldwin. “You always say not to get ahead of yourself in moments like these but getting to this point and facing off against this team is what motivated us in the first two series.”

The teams split the regular season series with two wins each. Brooklyn had the upper hand in the first game, coming away with a blowout of the New York Knicks in Madison Square Garden. The second win was narrow, but it was enough to give New York confidence.

“After that first loss, I was ready to tear my condo up,” said Noah. “I didn’t want to talk to anybody. Media, family. Nobody. We got embarrassed. But the second loss wasn’t as bad. It just meant we were getting closer to where we needed to be to defeat them. And then when they came back to our house, it was on and poppin’.”

The Knicks came away with a 17-point victory in front of their fans and you would think they had won the NBA Finals just then.

“It was a huge lift for the guys,” said head coach Stephen Silas. This is Silas’ first year at the helm of this Knicks team after being terminated by the Houston Rockets after not making the playoffs last year. “They knew if they could take down the top team in the league and in convincing fashion, that they could hang with anybody.”

And the Knicks have definitely proven they are the real deal. With a franchise best 67 wins, they have proved that they deserve to be in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Despite dropping those two games to New York, the Brooklyn Nets are still the heavy favorites to win this series. This team has changed very little since winning their first NBA title in 2026. Paul George and Greg Monroe are the only pieces missing from their original starting five, but Joe Hood and Nate Matthews, respectfully, have been able to fill their shoes and keep this team rolling. This team boasts the reigning MVPs for the last four seasons in Keith Perkins and Shareef O’Neal and four-time league MVP Derek Baldwin, who is on his quest to for his tenth championship in eleven seasons.

“I don’t think about any of that stuff,” said Baldwin. “I don’t think about what was. Everybody is coming to knock us off. And nobody more than New York. We have to focus on who we are right now.”

Baldwin has been playing like a man on a mission. He is currently Brooklyn’s leading scorer, averaging just over 22 points per game in the first two rounds of the playoffs. He is not looking anywhere near his 41 years of age.

“This is his favorite time of the year,” said Nets’ head coach Kobe Bryant. “He gives 11 percent every game, but the playoffs are his time. It’s high energy and just constantly being on the go. He thrives in this type of high stakes environment. It’s beautiful thing to watch.”

On paper, Brooklyn has the edge. The Nets have outscored their opponents by an average of 20 points this season, this will force the Knicks to play on their front foot with little to no mistakes in if they have any intention in winning this series.

We don’t think New York will be an easy win, but neither is Brooklyn.

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 29 Sep 2022, 00:01

chosenone58 wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 23:36
The real winners are the MTA :curtain:

My boys Perk & Reef got this with Unc. 3 MVPs? Noah gonna have a hard week in the ECF. I say game 5, 6 at best and BK moves on

Agent

Post by Agent » 29 Sep 2022, 16:24

Noah's taking face of the league early. If he doesn't conquer Unc now then he'll have to face the rest of his career as second best in the family. It's now or never.

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 29 Sep 2022, 17:19

Agent wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:24
Noah's taking face of the league early. If he doesn't conquer Unc now then he'll have to face the rest of his career as second best in the family. It's now or never.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 02 Oct 2022, 23:40

The JZA wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 00:01

The real winners are the MTA :curtain:

My boys Perk & Reef got this with Unc. 3 MVPs? Noah gonna have a hard week in the ECF. I say game 5, 6 at best and BK moves on
Subway Series is underway :yup:

This will definitely be a battle. Pride is on the line more than anything.
Agent wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 16:24
The pressure in is on under the bright lights of NYC.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 03 Oct 2022, 00:42

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 03 Oct 2022, 00:43

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 03 Oct 2022, 00:46

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 03 Oct 2022, 00:47