Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Xixak

.. For The Whole World To See | The Tiny Jimenez Story

Post by Xixak » 18 Jul 2021, 09:50

Goddamn how many different games are you using to play this chise :drose:

James

Post by James » 18 Jul 2021, 09:59

This has been quite the adventure already.

Can't wait until it turns into a Cricket 19 chise.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Jul 2021, 10:55

Count wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 09:30
Miami ain't it. This shit is wild tho :rip:
:lol:
Xixak wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 09:50
Goddamn how many different games are you using to play this chise :drose:
fam Tiny hasn’t even gotten started yet!
James wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 09:59
This has been quite the adventure already.

Can't wait until it turns into a Cricket 19 chise.
is it on Game pass as well? :lol: A lot of backstory for this character but I don’t want to reveal what happens next.

Pt. IV coming today.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 18 Jul 2021, 11:33

Oh this is it! I fuck with this brodie.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 18 Jul 2021, 11:42

Fun ride so far man, liking the mix of games.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Jul 2021, 17:04

Last Night In Newark Pt. IV.

"Aw, fuck. Fuck!" I shouted as NPD cut me off.

We were caught. I can't believe this is happening. I slammed my head into the steering wheel in frustration as movement outside of the vehicle began happening.

"Out of the vehicle, NOW!" A voice on the intercom yelled out.

"Out of the vehicle!" It chimed again.

We could see that we had guns pointed as us at this point. Running now could mean death.

"Hands where we can see them! Now slowly, lie down flat on the road!"

We complied, & the officer who caught us put all three of us in handcuffs while they waited for backup to arrive.

"How can you arrest us when we haven't done anything wrong?" Trey fired back. Looking for a loophole in this entire situation.

"We received a call about 2 black males, carrying guns & duffle bags, who robbed Family Pharmacy out of all their money in the safe. The caller stated they looked outside the window, saw a black vehicle pick up the two and sped off." The officer said.

"If you boys haven't done anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about, right?"

A couple of minutes later, another NPD cruiser pulls up. Can this moment get any worse?

"Mr. Augusto." said the voice. I knew immediately who it was. Officer Tenpenny.

"Wish I could say I'm as surprised to see you as you are to see me, but we all know that's not true. You're currently in handcuffs Mr. Augusto because my officer caught you speeding. In a black car." Officer Tenpenny said.

"Oh we and we definitely have probable cause to search your car, because inside the backseat of your car are two duffle bags. I expected better out of you, Mr. Augusto. But I guess you like to see me after all."

They opened up the car & went into the backseat.

"Looks like you three almost got away with a big steal! There must be at least $200,000 in here. You thought you were going to get that professional athlete money earlier didn't you, Mr. Augusto?"

Fuck.

"Looks like we've got everything we need here to postpone your freshman year at Miami U next season. And I haven't even mentioned the two assault rifles we found under the seat. You're federally fucked, Mr. Augusto."

Fuck.

"Gentleman. While we're all here I'll only have to say this once. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

Tenpenny laughed for a moment while getting directly in my face after he picked me up from the ground. I could feel his nose touching mine.

"I warned you. I told you I wouldn't be so kind the next time. And now that you're 18 I'm going to show you just how serious I am. What better than to set an example out of you, that it doesn't matter how talented or bright your future looks, if Officer Tenpenny catches you, & as you can see, I'm going to catch you, then you will be fucked. Now I suggest you forget how to speak, if you pick up what I'm laying down."

"Yessir." I nodded my head and looked away.

Tenpenny & the other officers loaded the three of us up & drove us straight to the county jail. My vehicle was towed and all of the evidence in the car was ceased. I'd give anything to have the last 24 hours of my life back.
Last edited by Agent on 18 Jul 2021, 22:27, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Jul 2021, 20:57

Welcome to Rock Bottom.

"Augusto Jimenez. The court finds you guilty on the charge of Burglary in the 3rd degree. I hereby sentence you to serve 3 years at FCI Fort Dix with the possibility of parole."

The judge sentenced me to 3 years, but in comparison to Trey & Lean, I got off easy. Trey was sentenced to 8 years & Lean was sentenced to 10 years. My charge was Burglary in the 3rd degree. Intent to commit a crime, but without a deadly weapon. My lawyer was able to get my charge knocked down to the 3rd degree, unlike Trey & Lean, who were found guilty on the 1st degree. Intent to commit a crime, with a deadly weapon. Luckily the other two vouched that I had nothing to do with the guns, but I felt so bad for Trey when he found out they were in fact real guns, & not airsoft guns like he was misled to believe.

I can't believe I fumbled my dream. The Miami Hurricanes?! I was so excited, & now I'll never realize that dream. All I have in here are my hands, & I'm ready to let them fly at the first person that looks at me wrong.

On a lighter note, maybe my federal prison, Fort Dix, will have their own Longest Yard story & I can lead the inmates to victory, get granted early release, & enter my name in the NFL draft the moment I get out of here.

Good thing I've got a creative personality to keep myself company for the next 3 years.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 18 Jul 2021, 21:11

Damn, the turn we were all expecting. Keep this shit coming, brother.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Jul 2021, 21:28

Captain Canada wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 21:11
Damn, the turn we were all expecting. Keep this shit coming, brother.
Thank you bro. There's definitely more coming. My brain's working overtime right now. :lol: :bowdown:

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Jul 2021, 21:29

new page for a new chapter in Tiny's life.