Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

James

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by James » 09 Mar 2024, 13:11

Plot armor gonna come in and Tiny going to go off world and get advanced treatment. Back in 2 weeks.

The JZA

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by The JZA » 16 Mar 2024, 15:01

James wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 13:11
Plot armor gonna come in and Tiny going to go off world and get advanced treatment. Back in 2 weeks.
This

Topic author
Agent

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 18 Mar 2024, 23:00

chosenone58 wrote:
07 Mar 2024, 23:17
Hopefully, the Suns can hold down the fort while Tiny is on the mend. But I wouldn’t be upset if NOLA made a move to overtake the West :curtain:
Very strong possibility of this happening. Outside of the Cash bros, Dallas hasn't really proved themselves to be the next best in the West. That backcourt in NOLA is always scary. It's surprising that Ingram has played in NOLA as long as he has. Him & Sauce must be super tight by now.
kibaxx7 wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 00:53
:tinydead: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You're telling me brudda! I was devastated when it happened. I wanted to start this match over tbqh :drose: but decided to keep the career legit. It almost makes you wonder, how much does Tiny have left in the tank at this point? 14 year career with some serious injuries along the way.
James wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 10:03
R I P Tiny.
:rip:
Scars wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 00:51
:drose: Tiny's not a young gun anymore but at least it was an MCL instead of an ACL. If anyone can make a full recovery from this, it's him
:yep: a 4x MVP that was looking to enter the ranks with 5 mvp's now finds himself debating on retirement or an NBA comeback. Where will we go moving forward? Might have to turn him from being a prolific dunker to a layup artist moving forward. Achilles & MCL injuries have entered the chat.
James wrote:
The JZA wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 15:01
James wrote:
This
When he tore his Achilles, his alien wife introduced him to some space cream so he was able to return to the hardwood quicker than usual. Maybe she'll take the founder of UniverseCity back to space for some quick heal cream? He'll be back by the playoffs at 100% :dead:

Appreciate the love fellas. I wish I was updating this more frequently but like all chisers I seem to be a bit burned out on hoops. We'll be back with an update tomorrow :baze:

kibaxx7

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by kibaxx7 » 18 Mar 2024, 23:09

Agent wrote:
18 Mar 2024, 23:00
It almost makes you wonder, how much does Tiny have left in the tank at this point? 14 year career with some serious injuries along the way.

Definitely entering the last part of his career. Must go out with a bang.
Agent wrote:
Appreciate the love fellas. I wish I was updating this more frequently but like all chisers I seem to be a bit burned out on hoops. We'll be back with an update tomorrow :baze:

Feeling that too. I wouldn't say I'm burned out, but my new job is being tough on me. At least we don't have a deadline on these things. :lol:
× A New Horizon ×
× Watching: X-Men: The Animated Series ×
× Watched:
Signs (2002), The Other (1972), Ferrari (2023) ×

Topic author
Agent

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 30 Mar 2024, 17:09

Topic author
Agent

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 30 Mar 2024, 19:18

Uplifting Words From Autumn.

While I'm no stranger to injuries in the world of athletics, the NBA has decided not to allow me to use some of Faria's healing cream in order to return to the court sooner than later. As long as it's not being distributed to everybody in the league fairly, they decided it would be considered a banned substance moving forward.

After successful surgery to repair my MCL, it was time to be laid up at home for a week before I would be allowed to start physical therapy. My daughter Autumn could sense that my spirits were a bit low after the league denied my fast track to recovery & decided to share some words with her old man.

"Dad, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Of course you can. What's on your mind?"

She takes a seat next to me on the side of my bed.

"Well, I've been thinking a lot lately, especially since your injury & all of the things they're saying about you on TV."

"... Yeah, I know what you mean. My friends over on First Take didn't exactly seem too confident about how good I'll be when I return from this one."

"Exactly! & they don't know my Dad like I do! I just want you to know how much you mean to me. You've always been my hero, both on and off the court. You inspire me every day with your dedication, your resilience, & your kindness. Even when things get tough, you've never given up. You show me what it means to be strong. What it means to be a Jimenez."

"You know, that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day! Thank you so much, Autumn."

She started to cry as I wiped the tears from her eyes.

"You're not just some basketball star to me.. You're my Dad & I love you more than anything in the world. & I know you love all of us even more."

"Ah I love you so much, Autumn! You know that I'll be back doing what I love.. & then one day it will be your turn to be talked about all over television.."

She began to laugh as I embraced her tightly & in that moment. I knew I couldn't sit here feeling sorry for myself. I'm coming back better than ever & I'm doing it all for my incredible family.

"I hope so, Dad. I want to be just like you!"

James

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by James » 30 Mar 2024, 21:44

I like that we memed the plot armor so hard you had to directly address it.

Topic author
Agent

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 30 Mar 2024, 21:51

James wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 21:44
:dead: We're gonna ride out what 2k has put in place :pgdead:

The JZA

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by The JZA » 03 Apr 2024, 21:04

kibaxx7 wrote:
18 Mar 2024, 23:09
Agent wrote:

Feeling that too. I wouldn't say I'm burned out, but my new job is being tough on me. At least we don't have a deadline on these things. :lol:
Man, it always seems like it's around this time of the year lol I was hella burned out from 2K. Between work and catching up on single-player titles, then WWE dropped and burned through MyRise and now I'm still attacking Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth, I didn't wanna touch basketball lol
James wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 21:44
[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51066730087_8f014a0403_o.gif[/img]

Good on the NBA for banning that stuff. Stupid, cause they could've profit off it, but good on them I guess lol Father time is calling Tiny. Time to throw that apron on & pull that minivan out the garage

Topic author
Agent

Across The Tiny-Verse

Post by Agent » 03 Apr 2024, 21:33

The JZA wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 21:04
Man, it always seems like it's around this time of the year lol I was hella burned out from 2K. Between work and catching up on single-player titles, then WWE dropped and burned through MyRise and now I'm still attacking Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth, I didn't wanna touch basketball lol

Good on the NBA for banning that stuff. Stupid, cause they could've profit off it, but good on them I guess lol Father time is calling Tiny. Time to throw that apron on & pull that minivan out the garage
:pgdead: 14 year veteran with a plethora of injuries on him. No secret space cream. Tiny may not come back in MVP shape anymore. Time to turn into Bulls/Cavs D-Wade :tinydead: