Across The Tiny-Verse

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Captain Canada

.. For The Whole World To See | The Tiny Jimenez Story

Post by Captain Canada » 14 Oct 2021, 14:58

I want this in the hockey section by next week.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 15 Oct 2021, 05:36

SportsNation Interview.

"Welcome everyone, thanks for tuning in to SportsNation. I'm joined here with Tiny Jimenez right now via phone call. Tiny, how's that hot Phoenix weather treating you this time of year?" Charly asked me as we kicked off the live ESPN broadcast.

"Haha, you know it's great, Charly. The air conditioning in my house is working fantastic."

"Great. So congratulations on your first full NBA season. Was it everything you expected it to be?"

"That's a great question, & thank you, Charly. It was absolutely nothing like I anticipated before joining the Suns for this season. The NBA life is on the road 24/7. Doesn't stop. That was an adjustment in comparison to my UFC career, where we would just get the fight contract & begin 6 weeks of rigorous training in the same city. In the NBA, we might hit three different cities in one weekend. But being surrounded by some of the best athletes in the world makes the transition a lot easier. I became really close with Chris [Paul] & JaVale [McGee]. They taught me a lot about how to "fit in", so to speak."

"And an impressive rookie season you had. 8 points per game, 3 assists per game. You shot 47% from the field & 39% from distance. The OLDEST player in league history to be named to an NBA All-Rookie team."

I laughed. "That's right. You can't keep me out of the record books."

'Unfortunately the Suns met their match, & were defeated in 4 games against the Los Angeles Lakers. As someone who's been on the big stage before, such as defeating Jon "Bones" Jones to become a 2-division champion in the UFC, What's it like playing against another 'greatest of all time' like LeBron James?"

"It's what I was born for. All respect to Jon, that's my guy. We have one of the greatest trilogy's in history behind Muhammad Ali & 'Smokin' Joe Frazier. I don't know if I'll ever find myself in a war like that again. To compare the two, Jon wanted to knock me unconscious with his elbows. I don't think LeBron feels the same way about me." I laughed. "But it's an honor. At the end of the day, to be able to do what I do, & be healthy doing it, it doesn't matter who my opponent is or what sport I'm in. It's an honor."

"Care to emphasize a little more on what sport? Now that the season's over & you're a free agent, many are starting to wonder what's next for you."

"I've heard it all. You should see my Twitter, Charly. Bull riding, hockey, rugby, return to the UFC. The suggestions are hilarious & thank you everyone for thinking ya boy is capable of pulling off literally anything. Before I get into the NHL or on a bull, I think there's a studio of people over at Marvel that have been waiting patiently for my season to end."

Oh how cool. We won't speculate too much, but maybe we'll be getting more Black Panther soon. Tiny, as always, it's a treat to catch up with you. Thank you so much for joining us this hour & we can't wait to see what's next. So exciting!"

"Thank you, Charly! Back at you. Love doing this. We'll talk soon."

Caesar

Post by Caesar » 15 Oct 2021, 07:21

Yo, no one's asking the important questions. What happened to this man's kids? He sent boffum to the clinic? Did Tiny secretly become a doctor and do it himself?!

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 15 Oct 2021, 08:12

Caesar wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 07:21
Yo, no one's asking the important questions. What happened to this man's kids? He sent boffum to the clinic? Did Tiny secretly become a doctor and do it himself?!
lmao they still growing :lol:

Due date sometime in Nov

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 15 Oct 2021, 16:19

Caesar wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 07:21
Tiny sending off babies just to deliver them. :hmm: That's a performance of the century type moment

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 15 Oct 2021, 20:18

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 15 Oct 2021, 20:21

The JZA wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 16:19
Tiny sending off babies just to deliver them. :hmm: That's a performance of the century type moment
Gotta drop 40 points & then make it back to the delivery room in time to personally guide her through it.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 15 Oct 2021, 22:01

#KnicksTape.

Almost two weeks into free agency and I had enough suitors that it was time to make a decision.

"The Knicks." I said to my agent. "They've got the best offer available. Let's take it. "

"You got it, Tiny. Those #32 Jimenez jerseys are going to fly off the shelves in New York." My agent responded as she waited by her printer for the contract to come out.

"Can't wait for those jersey sales." I said with a chuckle.

"OK Tiny. Here's a contract worth $7 million to join the Knicks. You'll need to sign here, here, & here." My agent said as she pointed to various lines on the form.

"You're sure about this? I think it's a great opportunity for you. Not to mention, Avengers Tower will be right outside your window."

I laughed. "Avengers Tower better wait to call me after the game. I better not see Spiderman webbing through the Garden to get my attention."

I handed back the contract with my signature on it.

"Congratulations, Mr. Jimenez. You're now a member of the New York Knicks." She said as she extended her hand for a congratulatory shake.

"Thank you. I said as I shook her hand back.

"The city's going to be excited when they hear the news. You should get to Manhattan soon & meet your new fans."

She wasn't wrong. I checked Twitter that night to see something I never imagined.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 15 Oct 2021, 22:12

New York Knick's 2022-2023 Roster

Image Image Image Image Image

Kemba Walker - Tiny Jimenez - RJ Barrett - Julius Randle - Mitchell Robinson

Reserves:

PG Derrick Rose, Memphis
SG Immanuel Quickley, Kentucky
SG Evan Fournier, France
SF Josh Jackson, Kansas