The King Of Kings

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 28 Sep 2022, 10:41

PS5 | NBA 2K23 | Story Chise

"This Is A Tale Of A Man, Told By Another Man, Who's Legend Was His Origin..."

(Historical Events Are Subject To Change)
Last edited by The JZA on 28 Sep 2022, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

mvp

The King Of Kings

Post by mvp » 28 Sep 2022, 11:20

lets gooooooo

Captain Canada

The King Of Kings

Post by Captain Canada » 28 Sep 2022, 12:46

We ready :blessed:

chosenone58

The King Of Kings

Post by chosenone58 » 28 Sep 2022, 15:27

Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 28 Sep 2022, 16:23

mvp wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 11:20
lets gooooooo
Captain Canada wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 12:46
We ready :blessed:
chosenone58 wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 15:27
DynastySports Family...

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 28 Sep 2022, 16:29

BITTER SWEET

Brooklyn, New York, 1984... The St. Francis Terriers displayed their efforts as the worst team in the ECAC Metro Conference, finishing 1-15 in the conference, 2-26 overall. Injuries and tough competition had their way with the team, but for some, it was always next season, while for others, it was their last to go out with a bang. On the roster, three men were the best players the Terrier's had to offer. Derek Baldwin, Tiny Jimenez, and O'Shae King. A band of kids that grew up together since the 4th grade, practically brothers, all coming in their own together.

The boys were sitting in the flat bed of Derek's '85 K10 Silverado, a senior year gift from his parents, listening to the NCAA Championship game finalize. "Man, what a game. I knew Georgetown would have took it all the way", Tiny says. The Georgetown Hoyas had just defeated the Houston Cougars; 84-75 at the Kingdome in Seattle.

"What you expect? Patrick Ewing is a monster. Whatever team drafts him in the NBA better count their lucky stars", Derek rebutted. "But can't sleep on Hakeem either. Could you imagine if those two played together? They'd be unstoppable."

"That's until they run into the buzzsaw call Tiny Jimenez", Tiny touted confidently. "Whatever man, you're always hyping your-self", Derek laughed. "Well, who's gonna be my number one fan if I'm not?"

Derek looks over towards O'Shae who was spacing out. "O'shae, you okay brother? You mighty quiet on us."

"Yeah man, I'm just thinking. You know, this is it for us."

"What you mean?"

"Us man. We grew up together, since the 4th grade, we've been thick as thieves. Lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same high school, played for the same college. This could really be the end of the line for us to be together."

"Say man, don't talk like that. You guys my are my brothers. No matter where life takes us, I'll always be there for you guys", Derek assured.

"Same man, unless I'm at the top of the mountain, then there's only room for me. I'll see you boys when I need my shoes shined", Tiny joked. "But all seriousness, we're a team, the three amigos, the three musketeers, when one thrive, we all thrive."

"You right guys. Life is just funny that way sometimes, and I'm just relishing the moment that it could be our last. Who knows where we'll end up", O'shae contemplated.

"You mean the draft?"

"Yeah. Now that our time here is up, I wonder where our next path will lead us. That's if we even get drafted. We stunk so bad this year, I wouldn't be surprised if scouts even had eyes on us."

"They definitely had eyes on your boy Tiny here. Whatever team I go to, that's championship city baby!" Tiny displayed his machismo while the other two rolled their eyes.

"Why don't you take a minute and not forget about the other guys, you know Hakeem Olajuwon, Michael Jordan, John Stockton, Sam Perkins, Otis Thorpe. Any of those names ring a bell to you?" Derek asked.

"Nope. Just rings and riches, my good brother. Everyone else is either along the way or in the way to the top."

"Man, you're so full of yourself, unbelievable", O'shae smirked while shaking his head.

"And you guys love me for it", Tiny flexes.

"But this isn't the end all, be all. Shame we couldn't have a better parting season, but there is more glory to come." Derek holds out his fist, "So whatever happens to us in life, we're brothers for life."

Tiny and O'Shae agreed and complied with adding their fists to Derek, "brothers for life", all three shouted...

Three young men had set their eyes on the prize and dreams on the line to be in the NBA and make a name for themselves. Their work was cut out for them with star studded names in the NBA already primed to dish out a lesson or two to the next crop of rookies. Not to mention the hype of Michael Jordan. His name alone garnered so much attention back in 1982 with the defeat of Georgetown for the NCAA championship. But it would be re-missed if it wasn't said that no matter how much they wanted to see each other succeed in the future, the competitiveness amongst them was all the fuel they needed for greatness...

mvp

The King Of Kings

Post by mvp » 28 Sep 2022, 16:35

The JZA wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 16:29
Derek Baldwin, Tiny Jimenez, and O'Shae King
:ooo:

Captain Canada

The King Of Kings

Post by Captain Canada » 28 Sep 2022, 18:50

:obama: I'm with it