The King Of Kings

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 07 Oct 2022, 11:16

djp73 wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 10:37
Not getting too many threes in my 92 Hornets chise with stock sliders
:iranmaybe: Surprisingly, that's good to know

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 07 Oct 2022, 11:16

mvp

The King Of Kings

Post by mvp » 07 Oct 2022, 15:11

that grain tho :obama:

Agent

The King Of Kings

Post by Agent » 07 Oct 2022, 16:40

My guy tried but 3s were just too far from the bucket :lol:

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 08 Oct 2022, 12:24

DOG DAYS

The final horn blew for the completion of the game's duration. The Jazz got the upper hand over the Washington Bullets and didn't let go. Despite the loss, the fans were truly into the Jimenez-King match-up all game long. Though they played different positions, it was exciting to see two former teammates go head to head and Jimenez flourished in the competitiveness as he outshines O'Shae.

"Good game out there, Tiny." O'Shae had caught up with Tiny in the corridor as the teams headed back into their respective locker rooms. "Yeah man, you too. I didn't think your coach was going to sic you on me."

"I didn't either. But, who knows your game better than me and Derek?"

"I guess. You boys got lucky out there tonight. I'm not too happy with how we played in the second half", Tiny expressed.

"Hey, don't let it get you down. You heard those fans out there? They were all behind you. Man, you really showed some sweet moves out there. I didn't think I could contain you for just 20 points."

"You weren't supposed to", Tiny smugged. "But you held your own. I'm happy to see some of that ruggedness rubbed off on you. You know I love hard nose defense."

"Yeah, playing alongside you, I definitely had to keep up. Now, I'm breaking my back just to keep in front of you."

"You got a lot to learn O'Shae. But you're pretty good on both ends. The Jazz may have something with you in the future. Where they have you? Sixth man?" Tiny asked.

"Seventh..."

"That's tough. But you getting minutes, make the best of it. Do well, hopefully we're start in our next game."

"Hey, you don't have to preach to the choir, Between you, Derek and MJ, I got my work cut out, seriously."

"We all do. But I'ma see you boys at the top if y'all get there. I'ma find a way to make my team number one, no matter what."

"Do that my brother. I can't wait to see what you do for Washington."

"I'll be watching you too 'Shae" Tiny and O'Shae bumped fists. Though no longer teammates, they still had a deep camaraderie.

"Hey, Tiny, you played against Derek already, right?"

"Yeah."

"Any tips? We got our game tomorrow against him."

"Tips? Here's one: don't make the same mistake Milwaukee did and let him drop 40 points. You don't need no tips man, you've seen how good he is and when he's on, he's on. So keep him from getting on."

"Damn, 40? So basically, defense", O'shae inserted.

"You know I love it. If coach put you on him, do your best brother. Don't foul him, he's almost automatic from there."

"Thanks man. I appreciate the heads up-"

"O'Shae!" Coach Parker shouted from the locker room door, "let's go!"

"The road to Atlanta calls my man."

"Say no more man, good luck out there."

With that, the two parted. While Tiny had Portland coming in the day after, O'Shae had to prepare for Derek Baldwin, St. Francis Terrier's best player, tomorrow night...

"You did good out there, King" Coach Parker praised. "I don't think we'd be able to pull this one out how we did without you getting the stops you did for us."

"Thank you, Coach, I'm just doing what is asked of me and whatever I can to help the team."

"Well, you've been more than helpful. Some of the guys are really with your production as of late this week."

"Really? Nobody didn't say anything to me." O'Shae looks around while pondering.

"Don't worry about that. Word gets around about everyone. Trust me, if we could, I'd probably start you already, but you know how things is with the roster right now."

"No, no, I get it. I understand. I'm just happy to be here."

"Good to hear. You'll be also happy to hear to get a few minutes bumped into your log. You've quickly shown you've belong here and surprisingly you didn't get on the draft board sooner. I guess that's your ammo for playing this well."

"You can say that, Coach. But more importantly, I just want to help the team win", O'shae expressed.

"Keep that leveled head of yours, you'll go far in this league. Now, I know we have you as a forward. Tomorrow is a big game for us. We got Dominique Wilkins and for your old running buddy Derek Baldwin. We're going to do a switch like we did tonight. So you'll be matching up with Baldwin."

"Okay, but why not Dominique? Who's going to handle him?"

"We'll have Dantley on the job for Dominique. It's no pressure on you, it's just a matter of experience."

"Your call, Coach, if it'll help us, I'm all in."

"Attaboy!" Coach Parker pats on O'Shae on the back. "Alright, get in there, change and lets hit the road."

After facing Tiny Jimenez and getting the win over him, O'Shae had a little more confidence in him. Up next was Derek Baldwin, the best of the three. Talented and extremely intelligent on both ends of the court. Not to mention, Dominique Wilkins, an all-star like him next to his side. It was going to be a rough night, but the more he thought about it, the more excited he got for it...

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 08 Oct 2022, 12:33

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 08 Oct 2022, 12:35

mvp wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 15:11
that grain tho :obama:
Gotta love that authenticity
Agent wrote:
07 Oct 2022, 16:40
My guy tried but 3s were just too far from the bucket :lol:
lol Tiny was bullheaded on the threes. O'Shae took one, he took one. He was determined he wasn't gonna get outplayed though

mvp

The King Of Kings

Post by mvp » 09 Oct 2022, 07:21

Nique is about to put Eaton on a poster

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 09 Oct 2022, 12:11

mvp wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 07:21
Nique is about to put Eaton on a poster
Fortunately for the Jazz, Nique didn't get in his bag, but we didn't stop him enough from being a beast out there

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 09 Oct 2022, 12:11