The King Of Kings

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Captain Canada

The King Of Kings

Post by Captain Canada » 09 Oct 2022, 23:26

That duo is pretty nuts, I won't lie. Sheesh :obama:

mvp

The King Of Kings

Post by mvp » 10 Oct 2022, 09:15

That team looks dangerous :obama: Surprised they are only 4-4

djp73

The King Of Kings

Post by djp73 » 10 Oct 2022, 20:08

Assuming you just edited fake players in the draft class for the three amigos? Did you assign badges? Do those effect ratings? Never did much with 2K editing

chosenone58

The King Of Kings

Post by chosenone58 » 10 Oct 2022, 23:41

Tree Rollins with that crazy double-double. Teamwork makes the dream work in ATL.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 11 Oct 2022, 17:56

Captain Canada wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 23:26
That duo is pretty nuts, I won't lie. Sheesh :obama:
I won't put it past them if they go the distance and create a dynasty if they can pull it off.
mvp wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 09:15
That team looks dangerous :obama: Surprised they are only 4-4
Facts. Figured they'd go undefeated for a bit, boys played like they take no prisoners.
djp73 wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 20:08
Assuming you just edited fake players in the draft class for the three amigos? Did you assign badges? Do those effect ratings? Never did much with 2K editing
Eh, you can say that. I actually did up the DNAs before I started the chise. Only badges I assigned were the personality badges. Alpha, enforcer, lengendary workout, etc. Everything else they can earn on their own. Nah, I don't think personality badges effects their ratings. I tried to keep them on fair plateau outside the story elements.
chosenone58 wrote:
10 Oct 2022, 23:41
Tree Rollins with that crazy double-double. Teamwork makes the dream work in ATL.
Of course you'd say that, cause you won lol But that could be a big three :scratchchin:

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 11 Oct 2022, 17:58

DOG DAYS [INTERLUDE]

The horn blows and the blowout torture has come to an end. The Atlanta Hawks did their home fans proud, getting the win over the Jazz in convincing order. As the teams made their way off the court, Derek caught up with his former partner, O'Shae.

"Hey Shae, good game out there", Derek pats O'Shae on the back.

"Uh, Derek, I don't know what game you were watching, but you guys gave us a whipping. I would hardly say I played my best."

"Don't be so hard on your-self. Individually, you did great out there. My coach took noticed of you on defense and made some adjustments. I say that warrants a little bit of respect."

"Just throwing your coach under the bus, huh", O'Shae joked.

"Hey, we're brothers first, remember. Anyway, you did good. Happy to see you've start to take more control of your game than letting someone bring it to you."

"Yeah, it's a habit even the coach noticed. He tells me to get out there and do something."

"Should listen to him, sounds like he knows what he's doing", Derek suggested in agreement.

"Yeah, but we would have won had he knew how to prepare for you guys tonight."

"Touche", Derek laughs. "Hey, don't let this one get you. we'll see each other down the road. Maybe that game will go your way, who knows."

"Perhaps. All we can do is focus on the next game."

"Who's next for ya'?"

"New York. Our 5th of six games on the road. It's been a grind."

"Hey, hey, I dropped 18 at home, Tiny had 20. I look forward to seeing you put your name up there with us."

"Man, y'all already played in the garden? How does it feel to play there?"

"Man, you just got to be there to believe it. Way too surreal. I struggled to get my bearings, but I think I did pretty decent. Don't let the lights get to you, they will blind you."

"I hear you, man. I'm not sure if I'm nervous or excited now."

"whichever you are, stay loose and have fun O'Shae. Go home and do us proud."

"Will do brother. I'll see you around."

"Of course. Like Tiny said, I'll see you at the top", Derek jokes as he parted ways down the corridor.

"Aw man, not you too", O'Shae retorted in laughter. "Keep winning my man!"

While it was painful to lose that much to Derek, them two jabbing at the jowl left O'Shae in higher spirits. With him also knowing the bar in the garden among those three, O'Shae's ambitions may have soared to new heights that night. The next stop back to Utah, was home, New York, New York...

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 11 Oct 2022, 18:03

Agent

The King Of Kings

Post by Agent » 11 Oct 2022, 19:56

The Worlds most famous arena :bowdown:

Topic author
The JZA

The King Of Kings

Post by The JZA » 11 Oct 2022, 20:39