Can't Ban the Snowman: The Legend of Tony Snow

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

kibaxx7

Post by kibaxx7 » 06 Mar 2023, 23:18

Noooooooooooooooo
× A New Horizon ×
× Watching: X-Men: The Animated Series ×
× Watched:
Signs (2002), The Other (1972), Ferrari (2023) ×

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 09 Mar 2023, 21:22

kibaxx7 wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 23:18
Noooooooooooooooo
Let's hope he doesn't have to go through with it.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 09 Mar 2023, 21:28

NOTES & QUOTES

Heat Starting Five: Antonio Snow, Mikal Bridges, Josh Richardson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Hassan Whiteside

Summary: These two teams haven’t seen each other since Miami eliminated Orlando in the first round of the playoffs last season. Despite key changes in the roster, the Heat came into this one with a perfect record, while the Magic’s struggles continue. Orlando was without Nassir Little tonight as he was down with a sprained ankle. Kyrie Irving came out on fire in the first three quarters of this game, keeping Orlando afloat as the game was tied at 53 by halftime. Miami’s held a 10 point lead in the middle of the quarter, but the bench players had blown it with less than two minutes left before the final quarter began. Irving had already scored 36 points going 7 of 12 from beyond the arc when Antonio Snow turned up the defensive intensity. Irving went 0 for 6 from the field in the fourth quarter as Miami pushed on to another victory. The Heat lost Mikal Bridges early in the fourth quarter as he and Markelle Fultz got tangled up as Bridges was landing after shooting a jump shot.

Antonio Snow on locking up Kyrie in the fourth quarter: Coach just kind of gave me a look at the end of the third quarter and I knew that I needed to try and slow him down. He had 36 at that point. I just made up in my mind that he wasn’t going to score another basket.

Erick Spoelstra on Mikal Bridges’ injury: It’s definitely a blow to the team. We’re not sure how long he’ll be out, but we are wishing him a speedy recovery. He was able to walk off with some help, so hopefully, he’ll be back in action soon.

Top Performers
Miami Heat
Antonio Snow – 32 PTS, 2 REB, 10 AST
Hassan Whiteside – 17 PTS, 12 REB
Mikal Bridges – 16 PTS, 3 REB, 3 AST

Orlando Magic
Kyrie Irving – 36 PTS, 5 REB, 3 AST
Mo Bamba – 13 PTS, 7 REB, 2 AST, 2 STL
Jonathan Isaac – 12 PTS, 6 REB, 3 AST

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 09 Mar 2023, 21:32

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 09 Mar 2023, 21:39

NOTES & QUOTES

Heat Starting Five: Antonio Snow, JJ Redick, Josh Richardson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Hassan Whiteside

Summary: The first game for the Miami Heat without Mikal Bridges did not go well. Milwaukee came into this game on a two game win streak. They shot well in their previous two games against Detroit and Portland. Home court advantage is really working in their favor as they haven’t dropped a game in Fiserv Forum yet this season. Taking a 13 point lead at the end of the first half, Milwaukee did not seem to let up. Giannis Antetokounmpo was able to get everything he wanted inside and Derrick Rose was shooting almost 50% from the perimeter. The Bucks shot 55% from the field in a big win.

Derrick Rose on his hot shooting night: I felt good during shootaround and that feeling just carried into the game. I got some good looks and I took them. I had some not so good looks, but I took those too (laughs). Shots were falling tonight.

Giannis Antetokounmpo on picking up win against Miami: It’s important to team chemistry to get wins like this. This team is the standard. They eliminated us last year and the year before, so we definitely have a chip on our shoulder when we play these guys. Very happy to lead my guys to a win.

Antonio Snow on the loss of Bridges: His absence was definitely felt. But I take charge for a lot of it as well. My output wasn’t what it needed to be in order for us to get this win. We blew a few layups. I know I missed two or three for sure. It’s like mentally we just expected to win this game.

Top Performers
Miami Heat

Antonio Snow – 23 PTS, 3 REB, 12 AST
Bam Adebayo – 16 PTS, 11 REB
Ray Spalding – 13 PTS, 4 REB

Milwaukee Bucks
Giannis Antetokounmpo – 27 PTS, 11 REB, 10 AST, 2 BLK
Derrick Rose – 18 PTS, 4 REB, 5 AST
Kent Bazemore – 18 PTS, 6 REB

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 10 Mar 2023, 01:36

There it is. Thoughts of going to another team has added Miami's first loss :jose:

Agent

Post by Agent » 10 Mar 2023, 06:43

Kai & Giannis giving the Heat big performances. Can’t win them all.. you’re not DB after all, Snow. :troll:

ShamWowNY

Post by ShamWowNY » 11 Mar 2023, 15:58

Losing Mikal for that long is tough. Gonna have to have some dudes step up - not sure if JJ can live up to Mikal's role

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 12 Mar 2023, 23:24

The JZA wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 01:36
There it is. Thoughts of going to another team has added Miami's first loss :jose:
Always some type of distraction.
Agent wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 06:43
Kai & Giannis giving the Heat big performances. Can’t win them all.. you’re not DB after all, Snow. :troll:
I always get at least one big game for Irving. Dude just gets buckets.

ShamWowNY wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 15:58
Losing Mikal for that long is tough. Gonna have to have some dudes step up - not sure if JJ can live up to Mikal's role
We gotta figure something out.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 12 Mar 2023, 23:31