Can't Ban the Snowman: The Legend of Tony Snow

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 02 Apr 2022, 09:03

Agent wrote:
30 Mar 2022, 21:01
Miami has a really comfortable lead in the standings & doesn't look like they'll be letting up any time soon.
That wouldn’t be #HEATCulture if we gave these teams a break.

I’m impressed with Boston. Kyrie out, Ja in, looks like we may see them in the conference finals again. Meanwhile, not even Kyrie can resurrect Orlando. Barely holding this eighth seed
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Agent

Post by Agent » 02 Apr 2022, 14:34

Dade C0unty :lol:

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 03 Apr 2022, 13:11

Agent wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 14:34
Dade C0unty :lol:

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 03 Apr 2022, 13:25

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 03 Apr 2022, 13:32

NOTES & QUOTES

Heat Starting Five: Antonio Snow, Josh Richardson, Justise Winslow, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Hassan Whiteside

Summary: The Memphis Grizzlies put the Miami Heat through their paces again, this time forcing overtime before falling short. Memphis stopped their six-game win streak with a win over Brooklyn three nights ago and they were still on fire for this game. Mike Conley suffered a hyperextended shoulder in the win over the Nets and he was on the roster for the game tonight. For as close as the game was, if Conley wasn’t there, it would have been a blow out in Memphis.

Antonio Snow put up the first 13 points for the Heat as Miami took a 22-15 lead. Just as Deleon Wright was a problem in the last game, Jonas Valanciunas dominated the paint against Miami. He finished with a double-double tonight. Memphis managed to pull ahead just before halftime.

The Grizzlies were stretching out their lead, going up 71-82 at the end of the third quarter. Snow managed to put the team on his back in the fourth quarter and hit a pair of game tying free throws with one minute left to play. He missed the buzzer beater to end the game.

He refused to sit out in overtime, scoring 6 of Miami’s 12 points in the win. He was able to deflect Conley’s shot at the last second to tie the game.

Antonio Snow on missing the buzzer beater: I really wanted that. I’ve hit a couple buzzer beaters in my career, and you always relish that feeling. I’m glad I was able to pull through in overtime. Memphis is one of the toughest teams we’ve faced all year. They would make for a hell of a Finals opponent.

Mike Conley on playing through injury: It’s getting better. The arm felt good tonight. Still listed as day to day, but I’ll just keep rehabbing and I’m expecting to be back at hundred percent in a couple days.

Antonio Snow on the 43 points: The win is what I want. Whether I score 43 points, 14 points or 4 points, I want the win. It wasn’t just my 43. It was Melo’s 17 and the rest of the guys too. I scored 40 points against the Warriors, and we lost. So, I try not to look at my stat line. Looking at the win column folks.

Top Performers

Miami Heat

Antonio Snow – 43 PTS, 2 REB, 7 AST
Carmelo Anthony – 17 PTS, 4 REB, 4 AST
Bam Adebayo – 10 PTS, 4 REB

Memphis Grizzlies
Mike Conley – 26 PTS, 2 REB, 10 AST
Jonas Valanciunas – 26 PTS, 10 REB, 2 AST, 2 BLK
Ivan Rabb – 16 PTS, 7 REB
Last edited by chosenone58 on 03 Apr 2022, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 03 Apr 2022, 13:34

Top Performers

Portland Trailblazers

Damian Lillard – 32 PTS, 2 REB, 3 AST
Nikola Jokic – 12 PTS, 10 REB
CJ McCollum – 11 PTS, 2 AST

Miami Heat
Antonio Snow – 23 PTS, 2 REB, 14 AST
Hassan Whiteside – 16 PTS, 17 REB, 2 STL, 2 AST
Justise Winslow - 16 PTS, 2 REB, 2 AST

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 09 Apr 2022, 15:51

NOTES & QUOTES

Heat Starting Five: : Antonio Snow, Mikal Bridges, Josh Richardson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Hassan Whiteside

Summary: The Bulls are having an up and down season as they are trying to keep their playoff hopes alive as the All-Star break nears. A 16-point halftime deficit was not going to help them make that happen. Chicago was losing their grip on the game as Antonio Snow began to heat up in the second half. They missed all six of their three-point attempts in the third quarter. The Bulls jacked up 28 three-point shots of which they only hit 10.

Snow had another dominating performance tonight. He had scored 32 points through three quarters and was showing no signs of slowing down. With a 30-point lead, he was still playing tight defense and diving for loose balls on the floor. He managed to plucked the ball away from R.J. Barrett with less than five minutes to play, after which, Coach Spoelstra sat him out for the rest of the night.

Heat Head Coach Erik Spoelstra on Bol Bol’s performance: He’s playing well. The team is really rallying around him. He likes to get in extra time on the court when he can, and it is starting to show in his work. He had a great night tonight.

RJ Barrett on Antonio Snow’s defense in the fourth quarter: I mean, people say he’s relentless, but I get it. I mean they were up by like 30 points at that point and dude is still diving on the floor after loose balls and just flat out hustling.

Hassan Whiteside on Antonio Snow’s scoring: Dude is a walking bucket. He’s averaging like thirty-two, thirty-three points this season? He is just blacking out this season. He gets it going so quick, then it just rubs off on the rest of the team. When he’s hot, we’re even hotter.

Top Performers
Chicago Bulls

Kris Dunn – 26 PTS, 2 REB, 7 AST
Zach LaVine – 18 PTS, 10 REB, 2 AST
Wendell Carter – 13 PTS, 5 REB, 2 BLK

Miami Heat
Antonio Snow – 37 PTS, 3 REB, 11 AST
Hassan Whiteside – 18 PTS, 7 REB
Bol Bol – 12 PTS, 5 REB, 2 AST

Agent

Post by Agent » 09 Apr 2022, 21:07

Those pink jerseys always are so sick. Just cooking the competition. Snow’s surrounded by the best. Tony Parker?! :bowdown: :bowdown:

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 10 Apr 2022, 00:45

Every time Mike Conley gets a feature in someone's chise, he's always on the losing end :dunkface:

But dubs for Miami :melo2:

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 10 Apr 2022, 10:58

Agent wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 21:07
Those pink jerseys always are so sick. Just cooking the competition. Snow’s surrounded by the best. Tony Parker?! :bowdown: :bowdown:
I love the Miami Vice unis. Pat Riley wanted to make sure the young baller was surrounded by great mentors.
The JZA wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 00:45
Every time Mike Conley gets a feature in someone's chise, he's always on the losing end :dunkface:

But dubs for Miami :melo2:
He was working us for a minute though.