Can't Ban the Snowman: The Legend of Tony Snow

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 14 Dec 2022, 20:01

Agent wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 06:51
Bron versus Snow :bowdown: can’t expect LeGOAT to start slow every game
Definitely not. But we will take all the advantages we can get.
mvp wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:03
Love the Bron-Melo matchup… it’s what we were hoping for since that 03 draft night.

How u like 2k19 compared to the other versions? Saw someone else praising it and now since I’m without my xss I am thinking about revisiting that game
I was hoping the Lakers be the Rockets in the playoffs.

I like it. I don't know if it's my favorite version, but the fact that I'm still sticking with it 4 years later....
ShamWowNY wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 10:33
Melo plays in the Finals, this is the best timeline :melo2:
This was a moment that had to happen. This was meant to be. Last year's playoffs was about D. Wade, time to send Melo out with a bang.
mvp wrote:
12 Dec 2022, 09:14
The JZA wrote:
10 Dec 2022, 15:04
mvp wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:03
Love the Bron-Melo matchup… it’s what we were hoping for since that 03 draft night.
Man, who you telling? Bron v Melo was written in the sky, had the all the stars aligned, the universe demanded it and it still didn't happen smh
no bron-melo, no bron-kobe... thats the biggest disappointment. at least we got a couple bron-kd matchups though.
Real life wasn't fair. We gotta live out our NBA dreams here.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 14 Dec 2022, 20:11

NOTES & QUOTES

Heat Starting Five: Antonio Snow, Josh Richardson, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Hassan Whiteside

Summary: Lebron James was a bit more assertive in Game 2 than in Game 1. He pushed the tempo and got Los Angeles out to a small lead. The Lakers decided to go with the double-team on Antonio Snow right away. Carmelo Anthony and the Heat didn’t seem to have an answer for King James as he had 20 points in the first half. Miami kept things close, as they found themselves down 46-44 at halftime. Miami’s big men struggled tonight as Bam Adebayo was unable to get anything going against John Collins. Adebayo only hit 3 of his 8 shot attempts. Antonio Snow tried to push things into another gear as the Heat were facing a nine point deficit with three minutes left in regulation, but it wasn’t enough.

Antonio Snow on going to L.A. with the series tied: We expected them to win at least one game. We didn’t know which game, but we knew it was going to happen. Bron gon Bron.

LeBron James on going to L.A. with the series tied: It’s even again. This was the plan going in. Let’s get things even again.

Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra Game 3 game plan: There isn’t any one thing that I could say that needs to be adjusted. This was just a tough loss. LeBron has to be contained. He made some tough shots tonight.

Top Performers
Los Angeles Lakers

LeBron James – 40 PTS, 3 REB
Ricky Rubio – 14 PTS, 2 REB, 2 AST
Brandon Ingram – 8 PTS, 4 REB, 4 AST

Miami Heat
Antonio Snow – 30 PTS, 3 REB, 9 AST
Hassan Whiteside – 14 PTS, 12 REB, 5 BLK
Carmelo Anthony – 10 PTS, 2 REB, 2 AST

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 14 Dec 2022, 20:12

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 14 Dec 2022, 20:26

NOTES & QUOTES

Heat Starting Five: Antonio Snow, Josh Richardson, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Hassan Whiteside

Summary: Miami’s Bam Adebyao did a 180 tonight. After struggling to get anything going in their Game 2 loss, heled his team in scoring in Game3. Game 3 was another back and forth battle early on. Miami would build a lead and Los Angeles would erase. The Heat didn’t find themselves coming away with separation until the fourth quarter, where they managed to build a 14 point lead. LeBron James was on track to have another big night, having scored 25 points in the first half to keep Los Angeles in it. Miami came out in the third quarter on fire, they were playing a little too fast for themselves it seemed as they turned the ball over three times in the quarter, allowing Los Angeles to close the gap to seven points going into the fourth quarter. Los Angeles attempted to get back in by throwing out a full court press, but Antonio Snow was too fast for them, allowing Adebayo and Thaddeus Young to get easy buckets.

Bam Adebayo on the dominance in the paint: We didn’t play our best in that last game. I took myself to task and so did Hassan (Whiteside) and Bol (Bol). We couldn’t have another game like we did in Game 2. That’s not who we are. That’s not how we play.

Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra strong play from the bench: We have the best bench in the league. I don’t doubt that for a second. Not one, but two of our guys scored in double figures tonight. The depth and strength is unmatched and we’re gonna need that for two more games.

Antonio Snow on breaking playoff best assist record: I’m not keeping up with that. I’m glad somebody is though. Thanks to the guys. If they aren’t hitting the shots, the pass doesn’t count.

Top Performers
Miami Heat

Antonio Snow – 24 PTS, 2 REB, 18 AST
Bam Adebyo – 25 PTS, 10 REB
Thaddeus Young – 18 PTS

Los Angeles Lakers
LeBron James – 38 PTS, 3 REB, 7 AST
Lonzo Ball – 11 PTS, 2 REB, 7 AST, 3 STL
Josh Hart – 11 PTS, 2 AST

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 14 Dec 2022, 20:28

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 14 Dec 2022, 20:29

Man said bring another and nearly dropped a 20/20! Talk that shit your Coolness :melo2:

mvp

Post by mvp » 15 Dec 2022, 09:26

Bam dropping the hammer game 3.. huge win to get one back from the home loss

ShamWowNY

Post by ShamWowNY » 15 Dec 2022, 11:34

Rising to the occasion, dishing dimes left and right after talking that game too, love to see it.

Agent

Post by Agent » 15 Dec 2022, 15:25

My guy Bam got Snow’s back :bowdown:

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 17 Dec 2022, 12:08

The JZA wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 20:29
Man said bring another and nearly dropped a 20/20! Talk that shit your Coolness :melo2:
Ballers gon ball 8-)

mvp wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 09:26
Bam dropping the hammer game 3.. huge win to get one back from the home loss
I appreciated Bam for stepping up like that in a major major way. Thaddeus Young was putting up those corner threes. :obama:
ShamWowNY wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 11:34
Rising to the occasion, dishing dimes left and right after talking that game too, love to see it.
Snow is definitely going to hype himself up.
Agent wrote:
15 Dec 2022, 15:25
My guy Bam got Snow’s back :bowdown: