Can't Ban the Snowman: The Legend of Tony Snow

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 22 Nov 2022, 01:02

mvp wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 11:41
lets sweep them ...man this thing inspires me more and more
:melo2:
Captain Canada wrote:
17 Nov 2022, 13:30
Tatum ain't shit huh :obama:
Not in this series 8-)
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 22 Nov 2022, 18:44

Top Performers
Boston Celtics

Ja Morant – 19 PTS, 5 AST
Marcus Smart – 10 PTS, 2 REB, 2 AST
Jayson Tatum – 9 PTS, 3 REB, 3 AST

Miami Heat
Antonio Snow – 24 PTS, 2 REB, 8 AST
Hassan Whiteside – 18 PTS, 13 REB, 3 AST, 2 STL, 3 BLK
Mikal Bridges – 13 PTS, 2 REB

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 28 Nov 2022, 19:01

NOTES & QUOTES

Heat Starting Five: Antonio Snow, Josh Richardson, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Hassan Whiteside

Summary: : Despite Boston’s early struggles, Antonio Snow struggled a bit more as the Heat dropped Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Boston had a 16 point lead going in at halftime. Ja Morant had 16 points in the first half. Miami was living and dying by the three point shot tonight. They had only hit one-third of their attempts. But the team kept firing hoping to turn it around. Their lack of a presence on the perimeter effected their post game as Miami wasn’t able to get off many points in the paint, scoring less than 40 inside. Ja Morant feasted on the Heat tonight as he put up 24 points in the fourth quarter to seal the win in Boston.

Antonio Snow on rough shooting night: I dread coming in here. I probably shouldn’t say that, but I do. It’s always a struggle. I don’t know what kind of leprechaun voodoo they have on those baskets, but it was working tonight. I shot less than 50% from the field. Ugly.

Ja Morant on Game 3 win: This was a must win situation for us. Plain and simple. Everybody understood that and we did what we needed to do.

Erik Spoelstra on Miami’s post game: We definitely struggled. One side of our game effects the other. We couldn’t get the mid-range and outside game going, so we couldn’t draw their guys away from the paint.

Bradley Stevens on Ja Morant’s huge 4th quarter performance: That’s just the way this guy plays. High motor. High energy. If we’re ahead by five points or twenty-five points, he’s just going to keep imposing his will on the defense.

Antonio Snow on plan for Game 4: Not have a repeat of tonight. That’s the message. We’re not going back to Miami tied.

Top Performers
Miami Heat

Antonio Snow – 19 PTS, 5 REB, 3 AST
Hassan Whiteside – 19 PTS, 18 REB, 2 BLK
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist – 10 PTS, 2 REB, 2 AST, 2 BLK

Boston Celtics
Ja Morant – 45 PTS, 9 REB, 6 AST
Marcus Smart – 14 PTS
Gordon Hayward – 10 PTS, 2 REB

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 28 Nov 2022, 19:04

Top Performers
Miami Heat

Antonio Snow – 27 PTS, 2 REB, 10 AST, 2 BLK
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist – 21 PTS, 7 REB, 4 AST
Hassan Whiteside – 13 PTS, 9 REB, 2 BLK

Boston Celtics
Ja Morant – 27 PTS, 5 REB, 4 AST
Jayson Tatum – 15 PTS, 2 REB, 4 AST
Sekou Doumbouya – 12 PTS, 3 REB, 2 AST

Agent

Post by Agent » 28 Nov 2022, 19:56

Time to close this one out in 5

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 28 Nov 2022, 20:45

Agent wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 19:56
Time to close this one out in 5
I don't wanna risk going back to the Garden. Kid plays trash over there. Airball threes and all :smh:

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 01 Dec 2022, 22:04

NOTES & QUOTES

Heat Starting Five: Antonio Snow, Josh Richardson, Carmelo Anthony, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Hassan Whiteside

Summary:: While Ja Morant scored 45 points to lead his team to a victory in Game 3, Antonio Snow followed that up with a 42 point performance in Game 5 to send his team to the NBA Finals. Miami held a narrow five point lead at the end of the first quarter and Ja Morant went to work while Snow was out getting some rest. Boston managed to build up a seven point lead before he checked back in with 3 minutes left in the first half and took Boston’s lead down to 2 before halftime. Snow had 21 points in the first half and was showing no signs of slowing down. Miami’s three point woes seemed to be behind them in this game as they went 4 of 6 from deep in the third quarter to outscore Boston 32-14. Snow scored his team’s final 10 points to shut the door on the Celtics and punch Miami’s ticket to the NBA Finals for the second year in a row.

Carmelo Anthony on returning to the NBA Finals: Going twice in two years is amazing. We’re one step closer to our goal. We’re trying to enjoy the moment, but we’re gonna be looking ahead until we get our hands on that trophy.

Antonio Snow on returning to the NBA Finals: Job’s not finished. We got one more series to go. Four more wins to get.

Ja Morant on energy of the game: It was gritty. Just like we expected it to be. We were talking trash. They were talking trash. It was the type of energy you expected. That home cooking served them well tonight.

Erik Spoelstra on Antonio Snow’s dominance in Game 5: He sets the tone for us. When he came in tonight he said this was going to be the last game of this series. He was ready to close it out.

Jayson Tatum on his performance this series: It left a lot to be desired if I’m being honest. I could make a bunch of excuses, but long story short, I let my team down. Nothing left to be said.

Top Performers
Boston Celtics

Ja Morant – 20 PTS, 2 REB, 8 AST
Marcus Smart – 17 PTS, 3 AST, 2 STL
Jayson Tatum – 14 PTS, 6 REB, 4 AST

Miami Heat
Antonio Snow – 42 PTS, 5 REB, 7 AST, 2 STL, 2 BLK
Hassan Whiteside – 16 PTS, 4 AST
Mikal Bridges – 16 PTS

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 01 Dec 2022, 22:06

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 01 Dec 2022, 22:17

mvp

Post by mvp » 02 Dec 2022, 08:23

those miami flamingo jerseys are so fresh... they should bring those back instead of the goofy child-like mystery cartoon jerseys they wear now...

are u running Baldwin and Snow on the same game?
Last edited by mvp on 03 Dec 2022, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.