Can't Ban the Snowman: The Legend of Tony Snow

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 06 Nov 2021, 13:05

Agent wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 11:42
Wouldn't be mad to see Ja & Snow team up one day :curtain:
Total domination in the backcourt. Wouldn't even be fair
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 09 Nov 2021, 16:44

Hold up, Ja in Boston??? Image

I see Jaylen, they still got Jayson?

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 09 Nov 2021, 20:33

The JZA wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 16:44
Hold up, Ja in Boston??? Image

I see Jaylen, they still got Jayson?
Yep. And yep. C's knew Kyrie was leaving, they had to plan for the future.

Tatum is out with injury right now.

Draft went a lot different this year.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 17 Nov 2021, 21:18

Can We Talk

It’s been a week. A week since Ashley saw me having an innocent dinner with Sophie in Miami and my world began to somewhat collapse. It wasn’t terrible. I just got the silent treatment for a week. Of course, Ashley told Eva that she had seen me out and she asked me about it. Since it was already out there, I decided against denying it. But I made sure to emphasize that Sophie was just a friend. Apparently, it was too much for her to process so she asked for some space. Which I was okay with. Especially considering that I was going to be on the road for the next few days anyway with games in Boston and DC.

So, I kept things quiet as requested. When I got back home on Tuesday night, the condo felt different. I couldn’t really put my finger on it, but it was different. I didn’t dwell on it too much because I would definitely need all 6 hours of sleep that I was about to get. I made sure the blackout curtains were drawn before climbing into bed.

The next morning…..

As predicted, I woke up at a little after 6am. Nico was still asleep, so I thought I’d make us some breakfast. Nothing fancy. He managed to drag himself to the kitchen about an hour later.

“I smelled breakfast and I thought Eva was back. I hope you didn’t burn the toast.” He said as I pushed a plate of bacon eggs and toast toward.

“Eva isn’t the only one that can make breakfast around here, dude.”

“Where is she anyway? I feel like I haven’t seen her in forever.”

“She didn’t come by this week while I was out of town?”

“Nah. If she did, I wasn’t here.”

I shrugged. I don’t think he was aware of our “trial separation” or whatever.

“Trouble in paradise?”

Maybe he did notice.

“Nah, she’s been working more. And she’s been spending more time at her folk’s place lately.”

Which wasn’t a total lie. Nico nodded and dropped the subject. He finished his breakfast and he left the kitchen to finish getting dressed. I left $200 on his dresser and went to my room to get some more sleep.

A few hours later, I decided it was time to take a shower to wake myself up. We had a game against Toronto tonight and I didn’t want to be sluggish. I walked to the closet to grab some clothes and I noticed that about a fourth of it was empty. As in all of Eva’s clothes were gone. She didn’t have much, but what she did have was gone. She left the sneakers that I bought her. I walked over to my dresser and I opened her drawer. Surprise, surprise, also empty. What the fuck? I took a picture of the empty hangers in the closet and sent it to her, with the message WTF. I waited a few minutes for a reply, but I didn’t get one. 30 minutes later and I still didn’t have a response. I wasn’t going out like this.

I got dressed and packed my bag and drove to her parent’s house. I saw her car parked in the driveway, I debated on knocking on the door and just waiting for her to come out at some point. I decided to go with the former. I had a game in a few hours. Besides, I’m a man.

I just hope her father isn’t home.

I knocked at the door and waited. I could hear footsteps moving around but the door never opened. I knocked again.

“I know you’re home, Eva. Don’t you think you at least owe me an explanation?”

She opened the door and stepped out onto the porch. Okay, so I wasn’t allowed inside.

“Ash and I were going out this weekend and I realized the top that I was looking for was at your place, so I when I went to get it, I decided to just take everything.”

“Just like that? Just sneak in and take your clothes? Did you not think I would notice?”

“Lately, it seems like you haven’t been.”

“You do realize I have a career that has me on the road for about 3-4 months a year, right? I’ve been on the road for the last four days.”

“That didn’t seem to be an issue last season. It seemed like you spent every free moment with me and Nico. Planning dates, going on trips. At first I chalked it up to you being busy, but now I see you make time for who and what you want to make time for.”

“So, that’s what this about? Sophie? I thought we talked about this.”

“I just find it hard to believe that you just ran into her at your physical therapist’s office and you had no idea she was here.”

“I don’t know what else to tell you, Eva. That’s the truth.”

“And you were so upset about Dante and I exchanging a few messages before homecoming.”

“And how did that make you feel? You kept insisting that it was nothing. You expected me to believe you, right? I didn’t ask for space, I didn’t tell you to get your things out of my apartment.”

“No, you tried to get even.”

“Wow. Has shit been off between us? Yes. Can I put forth more of an effort? Probably. But you haven’t been around. And when you do come around, it’s to take your clothes out of the condo. That’s shady.”

“I’m the shady one?”

I was getting exhausted from the conversation. I felt like we weren’t getting anywhere. I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 2pm. I wanted to get some shots up before the game started, so I needed to get to the arena.

“You don’t want to keep Sophie waiting, right?” She said.

“No, I don’t want to keep my teammates waiting. I have a game tonight.”

“Sure. Whatever.”

“Turn on TNT at seven o’clock if you don’t believe me.”

I shook my head and stepped of the porch. I jogged across the street to wear my white G-Wagon was parked. I looked back at the house, but she had already gone back inside.

I can’t stress over this situation right now. I have a job to do. She’s making this shit way harder than it has to be anyway.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 17 Nov 2021, 21:22

Top Performers

Toronto Raptors
Kawhi Leonard – 23 PTS, 2 AST
JJ Redick – 17 PTS, 2 REB
Kyle Lowry – 16 PTS, 4 AST

Miami Heat
Antonio Snow – 45 PTS, 7 REB, 10 AST, 2 STL, 3 BLK
Hassan Whiteside – 18 PTS, 12 REB, 4 AST, 5 BLK
Josh Richardson – 10 PTS, 2 REB

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 17 Nov 2021, 21:24

Top Performers

Sacramento Kings
Buddy Hield – 23 PTS, 5 REB, 3 AST
De’Aaron Fox – 14 PTS, 9 AST
Marvin Bagley – 12 PTS, 5 REB

Miami Heat
Antonio Snow – 33 PTS, 5 REB, 6 AST
Hassan Whiteside – 12 PTS, 8 REB
Tony Parker – 12 PTS, 2 REB

Agent

Post by Agent » 17 Nov 2021, 23:05

Showing the talent difference between him & everybody else

kibaxx7

Post by kibaxx7 » 17 Nov 2021, 23:43

Great record and Snow showing what he can do!
× A New Horizon ×
× Watching: X-Men: The Animated Series ×
× Watched:
The Pigeon Tunnel (2023), Kindergarten Cop (1990), Arsène Wenger: Invincible (2021) ×

RoyalTy

Post by RoyalTy » 17 Nov 2021, 23:52

Some well rounded stat sheets last few games

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 18 Nov 2021, 12:06

Agent wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 23:05
Showing the talent difference between him & everybody else
The guy is a baller
RoyalTy wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 23:52
Some well rounded stat sheets last few games
I wanted his assists numbers up this season for sure. I know the points will come.