Got My Mojo Working - The Journey of Morgan Sauce (2K20 MyCareer) - Complete

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

Topic author
chosenone58

Got My Mojo Working - The Journey of Morgan Sauce (2K20 MyCareer)

Post by chosenone58 » 02 Feb 2022, 22:45

Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 02 Feb 2022, 22:46

Agent

Post by Agent » 03 Feb 2022, 07:06

47 & 11 :obama: Sauce refusing to go home empty handed this season

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 03 Feb 2022, 12:39

NEW ORLEANS PELICHAMPS IN BOUND!!!! :letsgo: :letsgo: :letsgo:

mvp

Post by mvp » 03 Feb 2022, 12:52

Here we goooo

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 04 Feb 2022, 09:51

Agent wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 07:06
47 & 11 :obama: Sauce refusing to go home empty handed this season
Refuse to lose
The JZA wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 12:39
NEW ORLEANS PELICHAMPS IN BOUND!!!! :letsgo: :letsgo: :letsgo:
:lebronscream: :lebronscream: :lebronscream:
mvp wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 12:52
Here we goooo
This is what it's all about right here

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 09 Feb 2022, 15:26

Are You Ready?
Western Conference Champions. Wow. I can’t describe this feeling. It has been one hell of a season. For the team and for me. The Larry O’Bryant is four wins away. I can taste it. But I’m trying not to get ahead of myself.

Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals is tonight. Game 5. Me and the guys have been at home just trying to stay loose. We watched film of Game 4 this morning and had a light practice. You can’t really gameplan because you don’t know who you’re going to get. And after Joel Embiid went off in Game 4? Philly might be turning the corner tonight. I was sitting in my living room, playing Call of Duty just trying to relax when I heard a knock at the door.

Surprisingly, standing on the other side was Cassie. She flew down for Game 5, but she had to be back in Los Angeles the next day, so we didn’t get to spend too much time after all the excitement of that night, but I was not expecting to see her back here two days later.

“The show wrapped yesterday, so I thought I would come down for the Finals. I probably should have called beforehand, huh? I don’t even know if you have a ticket for me.”

I pulled her into a hug to cut off the rambling. She will go off on a rant in a second.

“I will always have a ticket for you. No question.” I looked around and noticed she only had a fanny pack. “Where’s your stuff?”

“I booked a room at the Hyatt Regency, so I’m close, but not too close. I don’t want to mess up your playoff focus or anything like that.”

“Cass, stop playing. The Hyatt? Really? Where your bags at?”

“I’m not playing. My bags are at the room.”

“Well, we’re going to get your bags and then I’m going to call my pops and see if he is in the mood to cook. If I tell him you’re here, I know he’ll say yes. And then we are gonna watch Game 5 of this Brooklyn-Philly series. Then tomorrow, I’ll make breakfast.”

“You’re making breakfast?”

“Yeah, I figured I could return the favor after tonight.”

“Someone is ambitious.”

“That’s what got me where I am.” I say taking one of her hands in both of mine and pulling her toward the door. “Let’s get these bags.”

####################

I rolled over the next morning and picked up my phone off my nightstand. Last night was long, but it was good. As predicted my dad came through and cooked dinner for the four of us. Hot Honey Salmon Bites, Cassie’s new favorite thing. My parents only hung out for a little while after dinner, watching the first quarter of the game with us before heading back to their place. I love that they live one block away from me. Cassie and I called it a night before the third quarter even ended, so I have no idea who won the game.

By the looks of all the text messages, I have a pretty good idea, but I don’t see one from Coach Gentry so I could be wrong. I put my phone down and head to the bathroom. After washing my hands, I make my way to the kitchen to see what I have in the refrigerator. As a professional athlete, I admit that I don’t keep it stocked during the season because I’m not home a lot and if I am home, it’s only for like a week or so at a time. But my mom always taught me to keep the basics, so I managed to find a loaf of bread, eggs, milk, and butter. That’s a start. I double check the spice cabinet and there is some cinnamon and vanilla extract in there as well. Pops must have left it after he made dessert last night. Enough to make some French toast.

I’m flipping the fifth piece of French toast when I hear slippers shuffling across the hardwood floor. Cassie eases onto a bar stool, wearing one of my Western Conference Champion t-shirts. It’s a little big, but I am about a foot taller than her, so it’s to be expected. Her hair is a mess. But I’m okay with it since I’m the reason behind it the look.

“Smells good in here.”

“Mhmm. Making my special, Honey French Toast.”
I leaned over the island to give her a kiss before turning back to the stove.

“I didn’t know you had a special.”

“I’m a man of many talents.”

“Is that right?”

“Yep. And I was my dad’s sous chef for like 11 years until we realized that basketball thing was really going to happen.”

“Speaking of,”
she starts slowly. “Did you check the scores from last night?”

“I did not, but my phone had a few text messages this morning.”

“Well, I checked before I came in. Do you wanna know? Or will you check later?”

“Doesn’t matter, you can tell me now.”

“Brooklyn.”

“Well at least it’s gonna be interesting.”

“Are you ready?”

“I stay ready, babe. Now, are you ready for this bomb ass French Toast?”

I set the plate in front of her and then go to the fridge to grab some milk. With my back to her, I let out a small sigh. Kyrie and KD is a tall order. But I feel like we’re too hot to be stopped by anybody at this point. They let Washington take them to seven games early on. We just gotta do what we’ve been doing all playoffs.

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 11 Feb 2022, 15:10

Topic author
chosenone58

Post by chosenone58 » 11 Feb 2022, 16:17

New Orleans has Stiff Competition Ahead in Brooklyn Nets

BY CHRISTIAN CLARK | STAFF WRITER MAY 31, 2021 – 9:09 AM

Morgan Sauce will have to play at his absolute best for the Pelicans to best the Nets in these NBA Finals.

The New Orleans Pelicans are feeling like world beaters right now. They knocked off the Houston Rockets in a physical five game series to become the Western Conference Champions. On the East coast, the Brooklyn Nets were pushed to seven games in first round by the seventh seed Washington Wizards. Pelicans lost both regular season games to Brooklyn. One by a margin of 10 points, the other by 5 points.

“Everyone is going to have to do their part. Morgan, Brandon, and Zion have to lead on both ends of the floor. Jrue has to play tight defense. Boogie and Willie have to grab rebounds, they have to bang inside. Everybody has a job to do and they are aware of it,” said head coach Alvin Gentry.

Morgan Sauce echoed his coach’s sentiments.

“It’s going to take everything. Everything. We are not taking this situation lightly. But we’re not going to just roll over and lose either. We’ve put those two losses out of our minds. We’ve put the seventy-three wins out of our minds. Both teams are at zero. The only number that matters to us is four.”

Playing without Lonzo Ball, can the Pelicans rise to the occasion four times to bring the first ever championship back to the city of New Orleans?

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 11 Feb 2022, 20:13

Fuck Brooklyn, lets get this chip Image