Only In New York l New York Knicks (NBA 2K20)

This is where to post any NBA or NCAA basketball franchises.

mvp

Post by mvp » 31 Mar 2022, 10:40

Weird seeing IQ in another jersey

Topic author
RoyalTy

Post by RoyalTy » 12 Apr 2022, 10:21

Agent wrote:
14 Mar 2022, 17:19
Wiseman went #1 :bowdown:
It came down to Edwards & Wiseman and I could've gone either way with the plan to move either Dillion Brooks or Jonas Valanciunas during the season. In the end, felt Ja needed just as much help on defense as on offense so they took the big man.
chosenone58 wrote:
31 Mar 2022, 00:46
Interesting.
I use 30-team control and made all the draft selections, but I let the CPU do the scouting during the season so I didn't have a solid idea of what all the rookies ratings would be. I figured if the bias of their real-world counterparts would influence my decision whether I wanted to or not, then not knowing their ratings can add to the bust/boom factor of how they'll play in-game.
mvp wrote:
31 Mar 2022, 10:40
Weird seeing IQ in another jersey
I wanted Quickley, but the Clippers had him #1 on their draft board by the time their pick came up. Tyrell Terry will start in the G-League, but with a 82 3PT rating I plan to call him up when the need arises.

Thanks for the responses everybody, sorry that I haven't posted in a while but the off-season took a lot longer than I anticipated, then I wasn't sure how I wanted to present everything that happened since I make the majority of my graphics through HTML and lastly real life took precedent as my family and I are moving across town and had to find a new place to stay. I plan to have the off-season recap soon, thinking going division by division as the best way to go about it. Should be up in the next few days.