We Play Together | Bolton Wanderers | FIFA 19

This is where to post any soccer franchises.

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » 01 Jan 2019, 11:15

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » 01 Jan 2019, 12:47

House Rules
Squad Rules
Competition squad rules must be abided by. The following rules are in effect for the competitions that the club may compete in:

English Premier League
Maximum squad size of 25 players
Maximum of 23 outfield players
Minimum of 8 Home Grown players (A player who has spent at least 3 seasons with a team affiliated to the FA or FAW before their the season they turn 22 years old)
Under 21s or Academy players do not count towards the squad cap
Maximum of 2 loans registered at the same time
Maximum of 1 player can be loaned in from each club
Maximum of 4 loans per season
A player cannot be loaned to another Premier League team in the same transfer window that he is brought into the club

English Football League
18 man matchday squad restrictions
Must include at least 1 Club Developed player (A player who has spent at least one season training with the club before the season they turn 19)
Minimum of 7 Home Grown players (A player who has spent at least 3 seasons with a team affiliated to the FA or FAW before their the season they turn 22 years old)
Maximum of 5 players on loan
Non-matchday squad restrictions:
No maximum squad size
Maximum of 4 players on loan from a single club
Maximum of 2 players over 24 on loan from a single club

F.A. Cup
Follows same squad restrictions as English Premier League
No player can play for more than 1 club in the same season

Carabao Cup
Follows same squad restrictions as English Football League
No player can play for more than 1 club in the same season
Clubs must field a full strength side (Full strength means a maximum of 3 players who have not played at least 50% of league games)

UEFA Champions League
Minimum of 2 goalkeeepers selected
Minimum of 4 players trained at the club between their 15th and 21st birthday
Minimum of 8 players trained in the nation between their 15th and 21st birthday
Maximum of 1 player who has been registered in an European competition at another club
Maximum of 3 players can be swapped after the Winter Transfer Window
Players who are 21 years old or younger and have been registered at the club for at least one year do not have to be registered.

UEFA Europa League
Minimum of 2 goalkeeepers selected
Minimum of 4 players trained at the club between their 15th and 21st birthday
Minimum of 8 players trained in the nation between their 15th and 21st birthday
Maximum of 1 player who has been registered in an European competition at another club
Maximum of 3 players can be swapped after the Winter Transfer Window
Players who are 21 years old or younger and have been registered at the club for at least one year do not have to be registered.

Scouting
Players must come mostly from countries where you would expect an English team to recruit players from, primarily the UK and Ireland. Players from English speaking countries, for example the US, Australia or Malta, or the Commonwealth will be given some preference as well. Players from continental European leagues will be preferred to players from Asian or South American leagues without good reason to simulate work permit restrictions.

After March 2019 no non-UK, or UK overseas territory, nationality player can be signed for the club without meeting one of a set of criteria. Firstly if the player was born in the UK or a UK overseas territory but has a different designated FIFA nationality. Secondly they have played in a UK league for at least 2 seasons. Thirdly they have a minimum of 10 international caps. Finally they have played in a major international competition or European club competition. A maximum of 3 non-UK nationality players can be signed per window after March 2019. This is to simulate the effect of Brexit on the transfer market.

Players must be A) scouted through the GTN or B) performing in a league and/or competition that would realistically garner attention. For example, an English 17-year-old in the MLS would not garner attention and therefore unless I had a scout in the U.S., I cannot sign that player. If said English 17-year-old was the top scorer in the Europa League regardless of what club he is playing for, I can sign that player as media attention would be heaped on that player. Youth academy scouting must follow the same rules as the above rule about where players should come from. Most of the club’s youth academy should be and will be English or English-speaking. There will be a secondary preference given to Commonwealth countries or countries with high UK immigration numbers (Nigeria, Poland, India etc).

As to which youth academy players are selected, any English player with a 90+ MAXIMUM potential (i.e. 69-93) in their first month of being scouted must be signed. If their potential drops, I can’t release them from the club until they are 17 and/or demand to be signed to the first team. If there is a demand to be signed to the first team and their potential high at the time is 83+, they must be signed to the first team.

Players from the preference countries must be scouted a minimum of 3 months and their MINIMUM potential has to be 80+ before I can sign them to my youth academy. Players from other countries (i.e. Brazil, FInland, Germany, etc.) must be scouted a minimum of 5 months and their MINIMUM potential has to be 85+ before I can them to my youth academy. This is to A) simulate that a club would only want the best of the best from another country out of their normal scouting sphere and B) increase the chance of players being poached as I have to wait on them longer.

After March 2019 no youth player based outside of the UK will be able to be signed to the youth academy, unless it is from a country with historically high immigration numbers. This is to simulate the effects of Brexit on free movement and employment for under 18s. Allowing countries with historically high immigration numbers would allow for a player who could have been born in the UK or immigrated to the UK at a young age and so would be allowed to bypass the Brexit problem.

Contracts
A wage structure must be attempted to be maintained at all times.
Players will be put into the tiered squad roles as follows: 1st crucial first team players, 2nd important first team players, 3rd squad rotation players, unlimited sporadic and prospects.
A player in a lower tier cannot receive a higher wage than a player in a higher tier. If a player demands a higher wage then they must be moved up to the tiered squad role above.
The squad can have a maximum of 4 crucial first team players.
There will be no other limit to the amount of players in each tier until promotion to the EPL due to the EFL's squad registration rules.

Transfers In
At no point will I use sites like sofifa, FUTWiz, etc.
As stated above in the scouting portion, players who are bought must fit into the categories above. No exceptions.
During player negotiations, players who are 22 and under and who are scouted as “high potential” players and not expected to be in the club’s regular rotation, must have 20% added to their transfer value. For example, if player X is 10 million, I must offer the club 12 million. Counter offers of a higher value can be negotiated in any manner I see fit as long as the 20% increase is maintained.
Players who are 22 and under and who are scouted as “high potential” players and who are expected to be part of the club’s regular rotation, must have 40% added to their transfer value. Players who are expected to be a part of the regular first team must have 100% added to their transfer value. The transfer market is outrageous these days. I shouldn't be signing 18-year-old world beating first team regulars for 10 million.
There is no limit to the number of players per season signed on a free contract in January. However, the players must either be A) under the average overall of the players at that position B) over the age of 30 or C) a crucial first team player.
Players can be bought for bargains in the final season of their contract. This extends to players under 22, but the percentage increase must be accounted for.
I can match any player's release clause.

Transfers Out
Wage structure rules apply.
I can only force crucial to stay by pricing them out of a move.
I can haggle with important first team players and squad rotation players’ prices, but I cannot price them out of a move.
If a bid comes in above 50 percent of a player under squad rotation’s value, I must sell them. No exceptions.
Player Exchanges
Player exchange transfers will be kept to a minimum.
If a young player is transferred as part of a player exchange and I would like to bring them back, I can at 150% of their value.

Financial Fair Play
Every effort will be made to not exceed 5 million in debt at the end of the transfer window. If 5 million is exceed, sales must be made to balance by the end of the following year’s window (i.e. if in violation in Summer 2018 then by Summer 2019, the debt must be cleared).
Prize money, shirt sales, etc. can be used to balance debt.

This can be edited each season to show any changes to Contracts, FFP or Transfers.

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » 01 Jan 2019, 12:52

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » 01 Jan 2019, 13:24

Caesar

Post by Caesar » 01 Jan 2019, 13:26

How could you release a legend? :smh:

James

Post by James » 01 Jan 2019, 14:03

Chise about to collapse.

The graphics look very nice. The color scheme helps out I think.

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » 01 Jan 2019, 15:38

Caesar wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 13:26
How could you release a legend? :smh:
He was only on a short term contract irl and never played a game for Bolton. Didn't feel right keeping him on the books.
James wrote:
01 Jan 2019, 14:03
Chise about to collapse.

The graphics look very nice. The color scheme helps out I think.
Nah it's fine. Ireland was never in my plans for the club.

Thanks, Bolton have nice colours for stuff.

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » 01 Jan 2019, 15:39