Manifest Destiny | The Managing Career Of Lukas Washington (FM20)

This is where to post any soccer franchises.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 14 Jan 2020, 20:27

Manifest Destiny | The Managing Career Of Lukas Washington

Game: Football Manager 20 (Full Version)
Game Setup: Journeyman Career (starting with no badges and Sunday League experience)
Start Date: June 26th, 2019 (English Early 2019 Pre-Season)
Leagues Loaded:All Default, Gibraltar and Canada DLCs, and custom Japan (loaded through JFL), New Zealand, and Egypt (loaded through Division 2)
Database Size:Large with all international players and players from continental competitions loaded
Currency: US Dollars
Salary: Yearly
Last edited by Chillcavern on 15 Jan 2020, 03:14, edited 5 times in total.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Rules:
  • Must start unemployed
  • Cannot start in Egypt or Japan (databases come too unloaded and if I populate everyone with managers, there's no openings to apply to at the start so instead I'll give the game a couple of years to do it's thing and populate naturally)
  • When changing jobs, must move laterally or move up in club prestige if successful at last job and down in prestige if sacked

Modlist:
Last edited by Chillcavern on 14 Jan 2020, 22:38, edited 4 times in total.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Name: Lukas Washington
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180 lbs
Birthdate: 6/20/1999
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
Nationality: American / Swedish
Languages Spoken: English (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), Swedish (Fluent), Norwegian (Fluent), Danish (Fluent), German (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent), Portuguese (Fluent)
Favorite Teams: LA Galaxy (USA), BK Häcken (Sweden), Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. (England), Club América (Mexico)
Past Playing Experience: Sunday League Player
Starting Coaching Badges: None

Team History:
TenureTeamCountryLeague(s)Record (Overall)Honors
06/29/19 - ?Cobh Ramblers F.C.IrelandSSE Airtricity First Division0W-0D-0L

Seasonal History:
SeasonTeamCountryLeagueLeague RecordPointsLeague PositionContinental RecordContinental ResultCup Record(s)Cup Result(s)Honors
2019Cobh RamblersIrelandSSE Airtricity First Division0W-0D-0L06th (out of 10)0W-0D-0LN/A0W-0D-0LN/A
Last edited by Chillcavern on 16 Jan 2020, 15:34, edited 10 times in total.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 14 Jan 2020, 20:28

Washington Player Hall of Fame

PlayerTeamYearsStatsAwards
Last edited by Chillcavern on 16 Jan 2020, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 14 Jan 2020, 20:28

Washington Coaching Records

Player Single Game:
RecordValuePlayerTeamOpponentDate
Goals3Brian MurphyCobh RamblersLimerick F.C.July 5th, 2019
Assists2Greg HenryCobh RamblersLimerick F.C.July 5th, 2019
Saves7Adam MylodCobh RamblersLimerick F.C.July 5th, 2019
Rating9.7Brian MurphyCobh RamblersLimerick F.C.July 5th, 2019
Player Single Season:
RecordValuePlayerTeamYear
Goals
Assists
Appearances
Average Rating
Saves
Clean Sheets
Player of the Match
Yellow Cards
Red Cards
Player Career under Washington:
RecordValuePlayerTeam(s)Years under Washington
Goals
Assists
Appearances
Average Rating
Saves
Clean Sheets
Player of the Match
Yellow Cards
Red Cards

Coaching Records:
RecordValueTeamCountryLeagueYear
Most Wins
Most Draws
Most Losses
Most Points
Most Trophies
Goals (game)
Goals (season)
Allowed (season)
Margin of Victory3 (5-2)Cobh Ramblers vs Limerick F.C.IrelandSSE Airtricity First DivisionJuly 5th, 2019
Margin of Defeat6 (0-6)Cobh Ramblers at Wexford F.C.IrelandSSE Airtricity First DivisionAugust 12th, 2019
Goal Differential
Win Streak
Unbeaten Streak
Highest Player ValueConnor Ellis, $35KCobh RamblersIrelandSSE Airtricity First Division2019
Largest SalaryIan Turner, $11.5K p/aCobh RamblersIrelandSSE Airtricity First Division2019
Largest Transfer Fee (Paid)
Largest Transfer Fee (Sold)
Last edited by Chillcavern on 25 Jan 2020, 22:00, edited 9 times in total.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 14 Jan 2020, 20:30

You can post, I think I've reserved all I'm going to need. I'll fill these in here but I needed to get this posted so I can actually keep track of everything I want to do.

It might take me a bit to get into the swing of updates for Football Manager so apologies in advance for any clunk in presentation. Time to get the save started and make a banner, lol

James

Post by James » 14 Jan 2020, 21:55

Looking forward to this. Any long term goals? Like win all the Champions Leagues?

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 14 Jan 2020, 21:59

James wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:55
Looking forward to this. Any long term goals? Like win all the Champions Leagues?
That is indeed the ultimate goal, need to spread American dominance worldwide after all :curtain:

We'll see how successful I am at that, however. First step is getting a job and starting on those coaching badges ASAP

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 14 Jan 2020, 22:20

Manager Introduction
Los Angeles, CA -- From a young age, Lukas Washington had a dream. A dream to become the best American soccer player to ever play the game, to show the entire world that Americans are not a laughingstock when it comes to the beautiful game. Unfortunately for him, that would require having actual footballing ability, something he did not have despite his unbound enthusiasm for the most popular sport on the planet.

Born to an American father and a Swedish mother, Washington quickly found that he loved soccer (or, as his mother called it, football). The backbone of his family life was watching as many competitions as he could, and young Lukas would often be found dribbling a ball at the local park. He grew irritated at how many of his peers would play essentially any other sport, and this formed his desire to change their (and everyone else's) minds. Once he entered high school and got cut from the school team, he quickly reshaped his ambitions and decided to apply himself to the mental side of the game. He studied various languages to give himself a chance at working in as many countries as possible. He studied the psychology of players and how to get the best out of them. He studied various tactics and strategies.

Washington was much more devoted to his dream than his schoolwork, and his grades suffered. He struggled to complete his high school degree and was determined to enter the field of club management as soon as he could. He worked odd jobs and saved up as much money as he could, as he knew that someone with his complete lack of experience on either the playing or managing side of the game meant that he was going to have a long and tough climb to even make a living career out of his dream. Still, he persisted, and with the blessing of his parents started applying to as many clubs as he could across the globe. His dream, while modified, remained: Washington was determined to become the best American manager and show everyone that an American could manage and thrive in any competition worldwide.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 14 Jan 2020, 23:09

First Interviews

Washington's Notes: Well, I didn't expect to have this much interest, even if I hadn't heard of any of these clubs before applying! I suppose that when you apply to about 90 different vacancies, one's bound to get some interest but still! This is a better response rate then some of my friends back home with "normal" and "responsible" careers, the suckers. Hopefully I can nail some of these interviews and find a job to start leaving my mark! I only need one of these clubs to take enough interest to hire me.