Manifest Destiny | The Managing Career Of Lukas Washington (FM20)

This is where to post any soccer franchises.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 26 Jan 2020, 02:37

Cobh falls apart late, loses in FAI Cup second round to fellow first division squad Cabinteely in extra time

Washington's Notes: This one was a heartbreaker. We outplayed them for the first 45 pretty sizably, but as the match wore on they seemed to get better as we got worse. That seems like a conditioning and depth issue to me - something that can't be helped due to injuries to 2 of our star players right now, unfortunately. I may look into a potential change to our tactics soon, as this was another game where we just turned the ball over, repeatedly, for seemingly no reason. I just don't understand how my guys keep thinking that giving the ball to the other team will ever work out - there's passing into space for a play and then there's straight up passing at the opposing team. Our finishing was also really poor today - Ellis is a very inconsistent player. Still, can't be too mad with this - we fought hard and came up short.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 26 Jan 2020, 02:59

Ramblers announce signing of talented youngster Eion Porter on a free

Washington's Notes: Whenever you have the opportunity to improve your team on the Free Transfer market, you take it. Porter immediately comes in as one of the best and most talented players on the team. He'll slot nicely into the starting Box to Box midfielder role too - now we actually have depth! Henry was playing ok, but we need someone who's a star in that crucial position. I'm hoping this transfer can help us right the ship, as neither I nor the board are pleased with the team's performance lately

James

Post by James » 31 Jan 2020, 21:23

Nice getting some depth. Hopefully it can help for the rest of the season.

Topic author
Chillcavern

Post by Chillcavern » 02 Feb 2020, 00:39

This is officially dead, the drive it was on failed. Maybe I'll be able to recover the data but as it stands, a sad demise for Lukas Washington's career

Soapy

Post by Soapy » 02 Feb 2020, 18:44

luca magnotta