The Samurai: The Career Of Jen Hayabusa

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 05 Apr 2022, 16:52

SLAYING THE TITUS FOR A BIGGER BEAST
June, Week 2, 2021

[NXT opens up with a recap of NXT Takeover: In Your House, capping off the vignette with Jay Pierce winning the NXT title. Camera fades in to the ring where the "Young Lion" Azrael stands.]

Azrael: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, your new NXT Champion, The "Paragon", Jay Pierce.

[Pierce's music plays as he showboats his way to the ring, not anti-pandering to the crowd. Pierce takes his spot in the ring as Azrael bows out. With a moment of silence in the heap of boos, Jay Pierce raises his hand, hoisting the title.]

Pierce: It was only... A matter of time.

[The crowd boos louder.]

Pierce: You can boo as loud and hard as you like, but I stand here as your- no, THE NXT champion! I told you, you, you, especially you fat man, that I was going to stop at nothing until I got some gold around my waist... And here we are, not even two months in and I'm already on top.

Joseph: (I think we all know why)

Pierce: Look around, I had no help. I earned this title on my own. When no one would give me an inch of grace, I took a mile of carnage. Night in, night out, I bust my tail to get what I wanted and I took it. Can't say that for some of the losers in the back and in the crowd here tonight.

Barrett: (I think that's a bit of a overstatement.)

Pierce: And now... Now that I came here for what I wanted, I guess you can say I'm a happy man... But this isn't enough. There's so much more I want to do, what I want to accomplish, so many more superstars that I want to dominate... And when I do, and when it's all said and done, you all, including you, Roman... Acknowledge me...

[Pierce's music hits as the crowd goes into a ruckus of boos as both Pierce and Azrael depart the ring.]

——————————————————————————————

——————————————————————————————

[Jay Pierce took on Keith Lee in the show's main event, and it was a fierce battle. Both competitors gave it their all as Lee tried to make his statement against the champion, striving for a title shot. As the match begins to come to a close, all would look bleek as Pierce was able to hoist Keith Lee for the Death Valley Driver. Pierce goes for the cover, 1-2- suddenly, Roman Reign's music hits before the three count.]

Barrett: Oh boy! Things are about to heat up now!

Joseph: After losing the title last week, and hearing Jay Pierce telling him to "acknowledge him", I'm shocked it took Roman this long to give chase to the champion.

Barrett: You bide your time Vic, when you get them where you want them, that's when it's best to strike, and it looks like the Tribal Chief is about to do so.

[Reigns makes his way down the ramp with the Usos in tow, stopping in front of the ring. It didn't take long for Pierce to realize he was in a jam in a middle of the match. Before he could put his attention back into the match, Keith Lee catches Pierce for the Spirit Bomb and pick up the win.]

Joseph: Keith Lee picks up the win here, but I don't think the night is over for Jay Pierce.

Barrett: Not at all. Roman Reigns, the Tribal Chief, believes Pierce has something that belongs to him, and the Bloondline is here to collect in full payment.

[Reigns and the Usos makes their move to the ring as the crowd started to un-simmer with excitement, wanting to see Roman Reigns demolish Jay Pierce and take back the title. The intensity on Reigns' face was as if he was unbecoming of him-self.]

Joseph: Oh! And comes some back up in the form of Azrael.

Barrett: I don't think this is a smart move on his behalf. Why get your-self in the crossfire when Jay Pierce is what Roman wants.

[The "Young Lion" Azrael makes haste to the ring, but the Usos was there to stomp out Azrael, as Roman stay lazer focused on Pierce. The three began to demolish Jay Pierce and Azrael. The Usos made easy work of Azrael before sending out the ring while Roman took his time with Jay Pierce.]

Reigns: You took something from me that does not belong to you... You steal from me? You steal from the Tribal Chief? You steal from the Island of Relevance?.. You do know what this means, right?

[Reigns tee's off on Pierce, busting him open as blood runs down his forehead.]

Reigns: You know what this means? It means, capital punishment in the Uso Penitentiary.

[Roman picks up Jay Pierce, sending him to Jimmy with the Superman Punch. Jimmy plants Jay Pierce with a Samoan Drop, queuing Jey with the Uso Splash. Just when enough was enough, Jimmy and Jey hoisted up Jay's deadweight body as Roman sets up for the spear. As Roman charged, Azrael jumps in between Jay and Roman and took the spear him-self.]

Joseph: Oh my god! Roman just split Azrael in half with that spear.

Barrett: What a moronic move. He should've stayed out of Roman's business from the beginning. Taking a bloody spear for the NXT champion. Well, he's loyal. An idiot, but loyal.

[The Bloodline stood over the carnage as their music hit, Roman intensely give both Jay Pierce and Azrael eyes filled with daggers. The crowd gives a loud pop for Roman Reigns' reign of terror on the new champion as the show closes.]

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 05 Apr 2022, 16:54

mvp wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 15:42
Wow Pierce taking it home
I didn't think Jay could pull it off, but he surprised everyone with that big win. :obama: Definitely can't wait to see how this story unfolds

Agent

Post by Agent » 05 Apr 2022, 18:28

Bloodline :bowdown:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 10 Apr 2022, 00:14

ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ISLAND OF RELEVANCE
June, Week 4, 2021

[After NXT opens up, the NXT Champion, Jay Pierce's music hits as he makes his way to the ring and taking a microphone]

Pierce: Azrael, you son of a bitch! Where are you!? Come on out here right now! I've been calling you, texting your phone and you ignore me? You got some nerves! Two weeks ago, we got blindsided by The Bloodline. Last week, I wanted some payback, and where were you? Nowhere to be found! You weren't even in the building! Have you already forgotten! You! Work! For Me! Your NXT champion! I demand you come out and explain yourself you coward. You think you can leave me high and dry!? If you don't come out now, I will come back there and find you. And when I do, oh boy, you're going to wish you followed my orders when I beat the existence out of your punk ***! Come out here, you worthless piece of crap!

[The crowd consumes the arena in boos towards Jay Pierce, who remained unbothered as he had daggers in his eyes staring at the stage. Suddenly Roman Reign's music blares and the crowd erupts for the Tribal Chief.]

Joseph: Uh oh, I don't think this was what Jay Pierce was asking for.

Barrett: You're right, it isn't. It's someone even better, the Tribal Chief of the NXT, Roman Reigns and The Bloodline. And Roman has a certain air to him tonight.

Joseph: Roman Reigns has been on a tier lately after losing the NXT championship three weeks ago at "NXT Takeover: In Your House". With continuous assaults, week after week, on Jay Pierce and Azrael, you wonder if someone would step in by now.

Barrett: I don't think anyone can stop the warpath of Roman Reigns. After that shocking loss, Roman wants nothing better than a go for the title once more...

Reigns: I can't help but hear that you're looking for that excuse of a footnote you call your, "servant boy". What was his name again? Ashton? ***-kisser? Oh, right, Azrael. The Tribal Chief apologies for forgetting his name. My mind has been, you could say, aloof lately.

Pierce: I don't recall asking for your time out here Roman, why don't you and your simp boys head on back to where you came from, huh?

Reigns: See, I know you didn't ask for my time. But time it-self, belongs to me. And you will, acknowledge me...

[NXT fans gets behind Roman Reigns, chanting his name.]

Reigns: Now me, being your Tribal Chief and all, on this "Island of Relevance", The Bloodline and I stay in the know. We know all that goes on and where everyone belong on this island. And you're looking for your stooge, and me being the kind guy I am, I thought I'd come out and let you know that your boy was found by yours truly.

Joseph: What's he getting at?

Barrett: I got a bad feeling about this.

Reigns: Like I said, my mind has been aloof lately. I can't recall where he his now, but I can show you where I put him...

[The camera cut to the titantron, showing a freeze image of Roman and Azrael.]
► Show Spoiler
Joseph: Oh my god..

Barrett: Oh, this is bad, very, very bad for Azrael and more so for the NXT champion.

Joseph: Roman Reigns powerbombed Azrael off the top of that scaffold! That has to be like a 20-foot drop to the concrete!

Barrett: It's only wonders what kind of condition the Young Lion is in right now. Nobody has heard a peep from him since last week, and now we know why...

Reigns: If anybody here knows where this young man, by the name of Azrael, can be found, please do notify your Tribal Chief at moment's notice. So, Jay Pierce... I see that you're all alone, with something in your possession that doesn't belong to you...

[The Bloodline begins to inch their way forward to the ring slowly, but Jay Pierce isn't willing to back down as he drops everything and gets in his fighting stance.]

Joseph: It looks like Roman isn't done with his handy work.

Barrett: Afraid not, and it's clear that Pierce isn't a smart man to know when to fight another day.

[Just as Roman reached for the ropes to climb in the ring, Shane McMahon's music hits and the crowd pops for him as he takes stage.]

Shane: Alright, I had enough of this. Roman, you've gone too far this time. I just got off the line with the medical team attending to Azrael, and he's going to be out for months. And for what Roman? You put lives on the line for the NXT title?

Reigns: And what about my family? Without that NXT title, I can't feed my family. He's taking food out of his mouth, his mouth, his mouth, and our kids' mouth. I am owed what is due and will not stop until-

Shane: Alright, alright, cut the crap Roman. What if tha man died last week, because of your actions. Then what? What about his family?

Reigns: The way I see it, he didn't. But he should've never stuck his nose in my business. My matters are with him, Jay Pierce.

Shane: Okay, that's how you want to play it? Okay. In August, NXT Takover, here's what we're going to do. For the main event, it will be Roman Reigns, vs Jay Pierce, for the NXT title, in a steel cage match! And to even the odds of stipulations, Roman, should you not win your title match, you are suspended, indefinitely!

Joseph: A "title vs suspension" match inside a steel cage, at NXT Takeover!

Barrett: Just when you think the stakes couldn't get higher, Shane McMahon comes through with a real kicker. But should Roman Reigns lose that match, what does it mean for the Usos? Are they going to be suspended too? And Heyman?

Joseph: We'll have to wait to find out. NXT Takeover is seven weeks away. And who knows how much this rivalry can get out of hand before then.

Barrett: All I can say is that the NXT champion better have eyes in the back of his head. If The Bloodline can have a say in the matter between now and then, Jay Pierce may not make to NXT Takeover 100%, or at all...
Last edited by The JZA on 11 Apr 2022, 01:26, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 10 Apr 2022, 00:14

Agent wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 18:28
Bloodline :bowdown:
Don't encourage them lol

Agent

Post by Agent » 10 Apr 2022, 22:40

RIP