The Samurai: The Career Of Jen Hayabusa

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 17 Mar 2022, 08:01

oh yeah! this should be fun!

mvp

Post by mvp » 17 Mar 2022, 10:18

The NXT roster looks pretty dope

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 17 Mar 2022, 13:21

INTRODUCTORY TO THE WWE
May, Week 1, 2021

OPENING SEGMENT
[The newest WWE signee, The Young Lion, Azrael, walks on screen]

Azrael: Good day, McKenzie, allow me to introduce to you, The Paragon, Jay Pierce...

[Azrael steps back, bowing, allowing the camera feed to tune to Jay Pierce]

Jay Pierce: Thank you servant boy, do tend to my luggage while I tend to this sweet, young thang right before me.

McKenzie: Jay Pierce, after a successful career overseas and in the indies, you have finally arrive to NXT. What kind of impact do you expect to make here?

Jay Pierce: What kind of impact? If you haven't noticed, I am the "impact". WWE already made it's biggest history ever, by signing yours truly, the Paragon, Jay Pierce.
Want to know what kind of impact I'm making? Look at this poor sap for instance, Mr. Azrael. I found this poor lad on the streets groveling for loose change.
And while Jay Pierce doesn't carry anything loose, I gave this kid a job as my servant boy, and I changed his life immediately. No more sitting in the streets, in dirty clothes, panhandling to strangers.
Now he caters to me. Just like the rest of you scums that work hard every day, to pay your hard earned money just to see how good it is to be a paragon.
Now, if you're done here wasting my time, I believe I have a match later on that's going to steal the show. Servant boy, let's go...

——————————————————————————————

NXT DARK MATCH

Last edited by The JZA on 18 Mar 2022, 10:16, edited 3 times in total.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 17 Mar 2022, 13:26

djp73 wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 08:01
oh yeah! this should be fun!
I'm hoping it'll be. Me and Agent been going back and forth about this and I'm finally putting it to work. Just a matter of time til I find a format that works, but I'll stick with this for now.
mvp wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 10:18
The NXT roster looks pretty dope
NXT spared no dollar to get the people they wanted. But this won't be a full show, I don't want to take away from the player-chise focus of this for now. I think major events will get a full show, to be determined.

I appreciate y'all for chiming in as usual

Agent

Post by Agent » 17 Mar 2022, 22:26

Got him bowing :smh:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Mar 2022, 02:43

Agent wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 22:26
Got him bowing :smh:
He is half Japanese

Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Mar 2022, 08:06

I’m referring more to his role for Jay Pearce. Twitter probably going nuts after seeing him called servant boy :lol:

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Mar 2022, 09:39

Agent wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 08:06
I’m referring more to his role for Jay Pearce. Twitter probably going nuts after seeing him called servant boy :lol:
Gotta outlive that "young lion" status. In due time he'll get a big break hopefully.

Topic author
The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Mar 2022, 11:55

ENTERING THE PARADOX
May, Week 2, 2021

OPENING SEGMENT
Joseph: Welcome everyone, to another exciting week of NXT! I'm Vic Joseph, here with Wade Barrett. Last week, we crowned a new NXT champion in a battle royale.

Barrett: Yes, the "Head of the Table", the "Tribal Chief" himself, Roman Reigns, quickly dismantled everyone in the ring and took his seat at the head of the NXT table as NXT Champion.

Joseph: And Roman Reigns will be with us later on tonight. But we have a heck of a show to get through.

Barrett: No doubt, indeed. We have Jeff Hardy in action tonight, and he'll be doing business with that smug NXT rookie, the not-so-much Paragon, Jay Pierce.

Joseph: Pierce made a big splash last week, defeating Big E. While the fans have deafened the arena, letting Jay Pierce know how they felt, you can't deny the talent he is.

Barrett: No, not at all, but I still can't wait to see Jeff Hardy wipe that smug look off his face tonight!

Kincaid: Jay Pierce-

Pierce: Is this all you people do around here? Always scamping around for a quick sound byte? You know what? Don't answer that. I guess you people need the paycheck.

[Kincaid weavers the insult]

Kincaid: You're about to step into the ring with a WWE legend, the Enigma, Jeff Hardy. So early in your career here, you're hit with steep competition. Your thoughts?

Pierce: Steep competition? More like another day in the office. You all seen what I did to Big E last week. Same will happen to Jeff Hardy tonight. If he's wise, he won't show up to the ring, but...
Him being the daredevil he is, I'm sure he's liking his chances. Well tonight, the daredevil crashes and burns, and don't think for a second that I won't use him as a stepping stone to my greatness.
I came here for one thing, that's to become champion. And apparently, I don't see any gold around this beautiful waist of mine.
And until I do, I will lay waste to any and everyone that gets in my way, bring your ass lackey [Azrael], I'll show you a thing or two...

NXT MATCH PREVIEW
Last edited by The JZA on 19 Mar 2022, 05:06, edited 1 time in total.

Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Mar 2022, 23:02

:obama: he roasting the shit out that ass