The A-Show | Wrestling's Latest Promotion

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Mar 2022, 09:41

I'd lose all respect if Swerve lost :obama:

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Mar 2022, 23:19

djp73 wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 09:20
LMAO at these cameos. This shit lit bruh
never know what you're gonna see next on the A-Show... :hmm:
The JZA wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 09:41
I'd lose all respect if Swerve lost :obama:
we haven't seen the last of daniel hernandez. he had the a-show arena rocking like this.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Mar 2022, 23:58

The A-Show: Title Reveals
Episode #3: Mar. 15, 2026 - Grand Ballroom, New York, NY

Show Opener: Tiny Jimenez Promo
The Chairman & standing commissioner of the newly found A-Show addresses the crowd to reveal the two championships that will be used in the promotion. He, accompanied by Kory Klein, pulled back two curtains & showed off two beautifully designed belts.

"For the men.. A diamond -plated V dawn's the center of the A-Show's Most' Valuable Championship.. As an athlete, in my career, being valuable is something you work hard for. It's something you earn. & for the women, the World Championship. Any woman who wants to challenge for the World championship, knows her dreams can become a reality on the A-Show." Tiny Jimenez said to the fans in the Grand Ballroom.

"Qualifying matches will be held & a champion will be crowned soon."

--

Mid-Card Match: One-on-One (Normal)
(0-0-0) Billie Kay vs. Ember Moon (0-0-0)

The crowd was hyped to see Ember Moon appear for the A-Show after her recent performance with WWE.

She brought the heat but Billie Kay would not give up.

Ember Moon attempts one of the wildest jumps in A-Show history. Somehow, Billie Kay still kicked out before the 3 count.

She quickly delivered a big boot to the face of a very unsuspecting Ember Moon.

The referee didn't notice that Billie Kay had snuck her feet onto the ropes for support to pin Ember Moon for the 3 count as the crowd boo'd her dirty win.

Winner: Billie Kay by Pinfall.

--

Main Event: Backstage Segment: Mickie James chases Trish Stratus
As the titles were revealed earlier in the night, Mickie James went sneaking around the locker room when she found Trish Stratus heading to the parking lot with Tiny Jimenez. She just knew that Trish was up to no good, & Tiny had just enough power & just enough missing screws that he could be persuaded to give Trish a guaranteed title shot.

Mickie James snuck up behind Trish Stratus & tossed her into the car that Tiny just got in.

"You should've seen it from my eyes!" Tiny said as he took a photo of the incident just moments before it happened.

Trish eventually broke free, unsure of why Mickie James was so persistent on chasing her down.

Eventually she had the upper hand as she reigned down elbows to the face of James before the two were pulled off of each other.

As soon as the commotion seemed to die down, Mickie delivered a chair shot to the stomach of Trish. The show ended as she delivered one to the back of her head.

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 19 Mar 2022, 04:50

That MVC chip is nice :obama:

The saga continues between Mickie & Trish

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 19 Mar 2022, 07:32

The JZA wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 04:50
That MVC chip is nice :obama:

The saga continues between Mickie & Trish
I really liked it as well. Couldn't make titles myself so had to find some fictional one's in the CC that's looked legit.

Mickie & Trish always brings the heat :bowdown: & Tiny right in the middle of it now. Image

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Mar 2022, 15:16

The A-Show: Men's Qualifying Matches
Episode #4: Mar. 22, 2026 - Grand Ballroom, New York, NY

Show Opener: Tiny Jimenez Promo
Tiny kicks off the show by letting the audience know that tonight will feature two men's triple-threat matches that will determine who will compete for the Most Valuable Championship at the upcoming A-Show PPV on April 3rd.

--

Mid-Card Match: Triple-Threat (Normal)
(0-1-0) Jeff Hardy vs. Cesaro (0-1-0) vs. John Morrison (0-0-0)

Jeff Hardy was the first competitor eliminated after Cesaro locked in the sharpshooter that forced Hardy to tap out.

After some back & forth, John Morrison began to gain momentum & hit Cesaro with his finisher, Starship Pain.

Cesaro kicked out, & after a bit more back & forth, Cesaro would do his finisher to Morrison, the Neutralizer.

After winning via pinfall, Cesaro has locked himself in for the A-Show's first title match. His opponent would be revealed after the next contest.

Winner: Cesaro by Pinfall.

--

Mid-Card: Mickie James' Promo
After last week's vicious attack on Trish Stratus, Mickie James decided to address the audience in New York.

Mickie stated that she believed Trish was trying to earn special treatment in exchange for favors to the A-Show commissioner, Tiny Jimenez.

Footage was played on the titantron that revealed Jimenez & Stratus never said anything of the sort, & James' attack on Stratus proved to be for no reason at all.

As a sea of boo's reigned down upon the star' James, she told the crowd to shut their mouths before eventually promising to hurt Trish's title chances next week at the women's qualifying matches.

--

Main Event: Triple-Threat (Normal)
Isaiah "Swerve" Scott (1-1-0) vs. Mike Tyson (1-0-0) vs. 6ix9ine (0-1-0)

With 1 win & 1 loss, Swerve made his walk to the ring with high hopes at becoming the A-Show's soon-to-be first champion.

However, Mike Tyson quickly made his presence felt. He launched Swerve outside of the ring with ease early in the contest.

After recovering, Swerve made his way back into the fight but was quickly met with a spear by Tyson. Swerve was eliminated first.

Somehow, 6ix9ine began to gain momentum, & quickly began to punish Mike Tyson, including this arm stretch that had Tyson reeling in pain.

But you can never count out Mike Tyson, as he surprised Tekashi69 with a spear that would win him the contest. Mike Tyson vs. Cesaro rematch is set for the title.

Winner: Mike Tyson by Pinfall.

mvp

Post by mvp » 23 Mar 2022, 15:44

Where the caps?

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Mar 2022, 19:25

mvp wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 15:44
Where the caps?
:hmm:

Soon :twisted:

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 23 Mar 2022, 19:29

Cesaro finding better success there than in WWE

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Mar 2022, 20:43

The JZA wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 19:29
Cesaro finding better success there than in WWE
gotta do my guy justice. Always been a Cesaro fan. The Bar was one of my favorite tag teams of all time.

Btw I don’t play these matches. I just sit back & watch the CPU fuckery unfold, giggle my ass off, get screens & post the update. Tekashi69 is here to STAY