The A-Show | Wrestling's Latest Promotion

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 17 Mar 2022, 14:42

Breaking: Millionaire tycoon & superstar athlete, Tiny Jimenez, has opted for another path to the top as he now has purchased his own wrestling promotion, which is already set to air on Monday night's at 11:00pm on SYFY.

The show, which is going to be in competition along with other brands such as WWE, AEW, & TNA, is set to feature a mature audience rating despite it's WWE-influenced roster.

"I'm excited for what's to come. This is fun for me, it's fun for [the roster backstage], & hopefully it will be fun for you as well." Tiny Jimenez said after announcing the news of opening his own wrestling promotion.

"This absolutely will not get in the way of my basketball career." Jimenez told SS.net. "I don't plan to be on the show a lot. Just whenever I can make an appearance. I'll leave the rest to my team."

--

Show Title: The A-Show
Air Time: 11:00 pm EST
Run Time: 90 Minutes Long
Match Count: 3 or 4 Per Episode
Network: SYFY

Management:
A-Show Chairman / Commissioner - Tiny Jimenez

A-Show Women's Roster:
Billie Kay
Ember Moon
Lana
Mickie James
Miss Liberty
Miya Yim
Nia Jax
Peyton Royce
Toni Storm
Trish Stratus

A-Show Men's Roster:
6ix9ine
Cesaro
Isaiah "Swerve" Scott
Jeff Hardy
John Morrison
Mike Tyson
Tiny Jimenez

& more to come...
Last edited by Agent on 24 Mar 2022, 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 17 Mar 2022, 14:43

Men's Roster Leaderboard:
Champion: Mike Tyson, 3-0-0
Tiny Jimenez, 1-0-0
John Morrison, 1-1-0
Cesaro, 1-2-0
Isaiah Swerve Scott, 1-2-0
Jeff Hardy, 0-2-0
6ix9ine, 0-3-0

Women's Roster Leaderboard:
Champion: Mickie James, 2-0-0
Miya Yim, 2-1-0
Nia Jax, 1-1-0
Billie Kay, 1-2-0
Lana, 1-2-0
Trish Stratus, 0-2-0
Miss Liberty, 0-2-0
Ember Moon, 0-3-0
Toni Storm, 0-3-0
Peyton Royce, 0-3-0

Episode Archives:
Episode 1: Pilot Episode (Mar. 1, 2026)
Episode 2: Mike Tyson is Here! (Mar. 8, 2026)
Episode 3: Title Reveals (Mar. 15, 2026)
Episode 4: Men's Qualify Matches (Mar. 22, 2026)
Episode 5: Women's Qualify Matches (Mar. 29, 2066)
PPV: Champions Will Be Crowned (Apr. 3, 2026)
Last edited by Agent on 24 Mar 2022, 16:16, edited 7 times in total.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 17 Mar 2022, 15:10

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 17 Mar 2022, 15:12

The A-Show: Pilot Episode
Episode #1: Mar. 1, 2026 - Grand Ballroom, New York, NY

Show Opener: Trish Stratus Promo
Trish Stratus kicks off the A-Show as the latest wrestling promotion's biggest signing. She begins to thank each fan for their support before quickly being interrupted by her longtime rival at WWE, Mickie James.

Mickie James: "Let me cut you off there, Trish. Everybody in here knows that me, Mickie James, is the hottest superstar signed to the A-Show. I should be the one cutting the first promo in the history of this new company. I mean... come on, Trish... I've got the better career... I've got the better life... & let's face it.. I've also got the better looks.."

The crowd erupts in boo's as Trish smirks before raising the microphone.

Trish Stratus: "....You're still the same old bitch, aren't you?"

Mickie James: "..Excuse you!"

As the boo's quickly turned into a roar of cheers, Mickie took the opportunity to go on the offensive.

Commentator 1: "Did you see that? Mickie James just pushed Trish Stratus to the ground! She's really struggling to get back up on her feet.."

Commentator 2: "Aww & now look at Mickey leave! What a coward!"

Commentator 1: "We know she's not scared of Trish so not sure why she's not taking this chance to whoop her now but I know one thing, I can't wait for when these two women finally do face-off in this ring, here on the A-Show!"

The segment comes to an end as Mickie James retreats to the locker room following her shove against Trish Stratus. Both women stare each other down with a grin as they look forward to their next meeting.

--

Mid-Card Match: One-on-One (Normal)
(0-0-0) Miya Yim vs. Toni Storm (0-0-0)

Toni Storm's fanbase was loud & ready to cheer on the 26-year old New Zealander as she was set for the first match in A-Show history.

However, Miya Yim quickly spoiled the party & used her powerful arsenal of moves to earn the victory over Toni Storm.

Winner: Miya Yim via Pinfall.

--

Main Event: Triple Threat (Hell in a Cell)
(0-0-0) Tiny Jimenez vs. (0-0-0) Isaiah "Swerve" Scott vs. (0-0-0) Jeff Hardy

Isaiah "Swerve" Scott started this contest off leading the charge against both of his opponents, & quickly earning the crowd's respect as a real threat in the wrestling business.

The fight quickly moved to the top after Isaiah "Swerve" Scott tossed Jeff Hardy through the cell walls.

Scott would be blindsided by Tiny's signature move, the pump forearm, which temporarily stunned him while Jimenez & Hardy went back & forth.

The crowd nearly blew the roof off the place after Tiny's Deep Six sent Hardy crashing through the cell.

One. Two. Three. Tiny Jimenez wins the first ever main event on the A-Show with his victory over Jeff Hardy.

Winner: Tiny Jimenez via Pinfall.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 17 Mar 2022, 16:11

BRO!

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 17 Mar 2022, 22:40

djp73 wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 16:11
BRO!
Just having a little fun for now :lol:

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 18 Mar 2022, 02:43

Of course Tiny, the owner, would hijack the main event for himself instead of putting guys over lol Awesome match though

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Mar 2022, 09:05

The A-Show: Mike Tyson is Here!
Episode #2: Mar. 8, 2026 - Grand Ballroom, New York, NY

Show Opening Match: One-on-One (Normal)
(0-0-0) Cesaro vs. Mike Tyson (0-0-0)

Mike Tyson makes his A-Show debut as he walks to the ring calling out his first opponent from backstage. Cesaro, the newly released talent from WWE, accepted the challenge & made his way to the ring to kick off the first match of the night. Cesaro started the match at his pace as Mike is still new to wrestling.

He quickly managed to get the fight to the ground for some ground striking to the face of the former boxing heavyweight champion of the world, but everyone who know's Mike know's it's going to take a lot to beat him.

A few minutes later & a powerful knee strike from Tyson knocked the Switzerland-native unconscious to start his A-Show reign with a 1-0 record.

Winner: Mike Tyson via Pinfall.

--

Mid-Card Match: One-on-One (Normal)
(0-0-0) Lana vs. Peyton Royce (0-0-0)

Lana & Peyton Royce would be the next fight of the night, after an altercation backstage between the women spilled over into the ring. A referee was called to officiate the contest as Tiny made it an official bout.

Peyton Royce showed off her impressive strength & technique as she managed to balance Lana in the air before dropping her to the mat for the suplex finish.

Lana showed all of her emotion after being awarded the victor in a tough contest between female competitors.

Winner: Lana via Pinfall.

--

Main Event: One-on-One (Normal)
(0-1-0) Isaiah "Swerve" Scott vs. 6ix9ine (0-0-0)

The thrill of the second episode in A-Show history didn't stop there. 6ix9ine also made his wrestling debut as he looked to face the 0-1 Isaiah "Swerve" Scott.

The match would end once Scott pulled off his finisher, the Swerve Stomp, to the face of Daniel '6ix9ine' Hernandez.

All smiles for Isaiah as he picks up his first win in the new promotion.

Winner: Isaiah "Swerve" Scott via Pinfall.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 18 Mar 2022, 09:07

The JZA wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 02:43
Of course Tiny, the owner, would hijack the main event for himself instead of putting guys over lol Awesome match though

djp73

Post by djp73 » 18 Mar 2022, 09:20

LMAO at these cameos. This shit lit bruh