How is your franchise going?

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Topic author
mvp

Post by mvp » 28 Mar 2022, 16:04

Figured this would be a cool thread to have for those chises that aren't being posted. Just drop random comments in here or even start a little mini-chise within if you feel like getting creative and posting more frequent updates.

:yup:

James

Post by James » 05 May 2022, 14:40

I’ll contribute.

Got a Spurs save in FIFA 22. Played every match. When I first started I was not playing well but now I am cruising and need to up the difficulty from World Class to Legendary.

I got 2 matches left in the season. The last PL match (I’ve already secured the title) and the Conferences League final. I might up the difficulty for the final. I’ve just been playing the matches and not doing scouting or anything so if I play a second season the recruitment issue will be a bit of a pain.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 05 May 2022, 14:53

Just been hanging around with MLB The Show 22, trying to get back into gaming after a long school year/football season.

Took about two and a quarter seasons but finally made my way to the MLB. It was challenging finding good sliders that made it manageable since I'm still new to the game but it's been a great experience.

I like the idea of this thread, good stuff.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 05 May 2022, 15:08

Been on a bit of a hiatus with my Cade Cannon "RTG", mostly cause I couldn't decide what to do about 2020. Think I have a plan going forward so I may jump back into that soon.

Thought my wrestling universe was corrupt but I've got that back working so I'll have some shows up soon, trying to thing more about long term arcs/feuds than just show to show stuff.

I have the Show but I haven't done anything with that so far.

Pretty consistently have 100s of chise ideas in my head so we'll see if any of those come to life.

Nicer weather coming so far less time on the sticks.

Topic author
mvp

Post by mvp » 05 May 2022, 15:24

Been messing around with a few offline dynasties. NCAA 07 with Baylor has been getting most of my time, along with my RTTS RF that I just try to jack bombs with.

Agent

Post by Agent » 05 May 2022, 16:13

mvp wrote:
05 May 2022, 15:24
Been messing around with a few offline dynasties. NCAA 07 with Baylor has been getting most of my time, along with my RTTS RF that I just try to jack bombs with.
emulator or you playing on an old gen?

Topic author
mvp

Post by mvp » 05 May 2022, 16:48

Agent wrote:
05 May 2022, 16:13
mvp wrote:
emulator or you playing on an old gen?
Emulator.. thing is fresh with clearer graphics and has the ability to mod jerseys :obama:

James

Post by James » 05 May 2022, 16:53

mvp wrote:
If I’m doing a position player the only goal is to mash homers. I turn off fielding and base running and mash.

Topic author
mvp

Post by mvp » 05 May 2022, 16:59

James wrote:
05 May 2022, 16:53
mvp wrote:
If I’m doing a position player the only goal is to mash homers. I turn off fielding and base running and mash.

This man gets it :gojames:

Although sometimes I like to play the field as a SS, otherwise it's corner OF/1B and just swing for the fences

Agent

Post by Agent » 16 May 2022, 09:56

Not so much a current dynasty but I was going through my photobucket & found some OLD banners I thought I'd share. Most I made but a couple were requested.

I ran an OKC 2k12 chise

Russ over Kirilenko :bowdown: (side note: This era Jazz was my favorite. Those uniforms are sick)

We must have traded for Bill Walker at some point. I've been an OJ Mayo fan since he was in high school so of course I had to be a fan of his former teammate who made it to the league.

Even tho 2k made Bill Walker look INSANE.

Around the NBA banner is awful :lol2:

2k11 Bulls. I don't even remember this chise. I thiiiiiink it could be the one where I tried to turn Derrick Rose & Terrence Williams into a powerful back court but I don't recall much of it so we didn't go very far.

One of my best chises ever. Kings on 2k12. I went 4 seasons playing every single game. Something I couldn't imagine accomplishing at this point in my life. 10 years ago, absolutely.

Better than the previous Around the NBA :lol2:

All-Star Marvin Williams :lol2:

And All-Star Rashad McCants

Another GOAT chise of mine.

Tried to revive Brandon Roy's career in Charlotte at some point.

Also tried to turn Quincy Miller into something. I made him an NBA All-Star in Denver.

These green jerseys were :bowdown:

We tried it again in Charlotte on 2k14 :lol2:

Behind the back dime from Lance to Granger :obama:

:dead:

That completes my photo dump :lol2: