For Honor and For Glory | UFC 4 Career Mode

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Topic author
Soapy

Post by Soapy » 25 Oct 2022, 10:31

Agent wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 19:36
Soapy wrote:
24 Oct 2022, 13:45
usman really scared me off lmao
:dead:
Came in here looking forward to an update.
Found out you just shook.
i started the fight but my controller recently has been glitching where it randomly hits the up and down arrow. it's not too noticeable on madden but unplayable right now on ufc 4. need to get it fixed, all the online tips haven't worked

Topic author
Soapy

Post by Soapy » 14 Dec 2022, 13:53

i got a new controller a few weeks ago and forgot about this, let's ride

Topic author
Soapy

Post by Soapy » 19 Dec 2022, 10:33

UFC 290: J.J. DuBois vs. Kamaru Usman
UFC Welterweight Championship Fight: October 21, 2023 - Jeunesse Arena, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
(C) J.J. DuBois (9-0) vs. #2 Kamaru Usman (21-2)

J.J. DuBois :: Fight Stats :: Kamaru Usman
0 - Body Health Events - 0
1 - Knockdowns - 0
0 - Leg Health Events - 0
05:02 - Control - 07:12
91/138 - Total Strikes - 110/149
0 - Stunned/Wobbled - 1
29/47 - Significant Strikes - 23/44
1/10 - Takedowns - 5/8

Injuries
None

Fight Purse
Guaranteed Contract :: $72,000
Winner Cash Prize :: $72,000
Completed Contract Bonus :: $25,000
Sponsorship Contract :: $20,000
Main Event Fight Bonus :: $36,000
Training Camp Cost :: $72,000
TOTAL :: $153,200

UFC Welterweight Top 5
Champion: J.J. DuBois (10-0)
1. Kamaru Usman (21-3)
2. Jorge Masvidal (36-17)
3. Nate Diaz (22-13)
4. Colby Covington (17-4)
5. Tyron Woodley (19-8-1)

UFC Champions
Strawweight (W): Claudia Gadelha (21-5)
Flyweight (W): Katlyn Chookagian (23-4)
Bantamweight (W): Holly Holm (17-7)
Flyweight: Jussier Formiga (26-8)
Bantamweight: Dominick Cruz (26-6)
Featherweight: Frankie Edgar (25-10-1)
Lightweight: Khabib Nurmagomedov (34-0)
Welterweight: J.J. DuBois (10-0)
Middleweight: Uriah Hall (20-13)
Light Heavyweight: Corey Anderson (17-5)
Heavyweight: Stipe Miocic (24-6)

Topic author
Soapy

Post by Soapy » 19 Dec 2022, 14:00

J.J. DuBois announces potential next title defense, dispute with UFC in interview with Ariel Helwani
Kevin Campbell -- MMA Fighting Newswire

In his first long-form interview since beating Kamaru Usman in dramatic fashion at UFC 290 to defend the UFC Welterweight Championship for the first time, J.J. DuBois sat down with Ariel Helwani.

During the half-hour conversation, DuBois revealed that the UFC was pushing for the two-time Olympic gold medalist to defend his title in April against Colby Covington at UFC 296. DuBois says he hasn't signed the bout agreement as he's on the final fight of his current UFC contract.

"My deal is fucked up," DuBois candidly told Helwani, "I signed [current contract] heading into the fight with Leon [Edwards] and at the time, it was a fair deal or at least I thought it was. After I won the belt, we had two fights left on the deal so when the UFC contacted me and offered me what they offered me, it was a joke in terms of contract length, base, points, everything was fucked up. For me to be fighting Kamaru Usman for less than what a software developer is making, it's ridiculous but me and my team felt it was better that we continue to fight under the old deal, play it out and then we can talk."

DuBois disclosed that he currently makes $72,000 guaranteed per fight with a $72,000 win bonus. While DuBois refrained from going into detail with the deal that was offered to him after the Jorge Masvidal fight, he claimed it was less than half a million dollars per fight.

"I think that's the reason they're pushing the Colby fight so hard," DuBois continued, "He's their golden boy, he's Dana's little bitch brother, they got the same daddy [in Donald Trump] so they think if they send him my way, clean me up, get me out of there, the headache will be over."

DuBois says he feels confident in a matchup with Covington despite his struggles against Usman. DuBois was able to take down Usman with ease in the first round and held control for the entire round but failed to get Usman down in his next nine takedown attempts with Usman taking DuBois five times in eight attempts. DuBois also appeared to fade in the third and fourth round before landing a vicious right hand followed by a head kick that led to a ground and pound TKO.

Topic author
Soapy

Post by Soapy » 19 Dec 2022, 14:33

Covington, DuBois fight announcement gets derailed by backstage altercation
Mike Billingsley -- ESPN.com MMA Reporter

During a media tour for UFC 291, the UFC was slated to officially announce the main event for UFC 296 which will feature J.J. DuBois defending his UFC Welterweight Championship against Colby Covington.

Both athletes were present backstage for the announcement but according to reports from several media outlets, Covington and DuBois got involved in a physical altercation that left at least one fighter injured. UFC president Dana White also suffered injuries in the altercation reportedly as he had gotten involved in trying to separate the two fighters. Neither Covington, DuBois or White attended their scheduled press conference with the media.

A senior official within the UFC called the incident 'unfortunate' and the organization has yet to officially announce the fight as it had previously intended to.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 19 Dec 2022, 19:43

Sometimes you gotta scrap backstage, I see the vibes

Topic author
Soapy

Post by Soapy » 19 Dec 2022, 21:45

Captain Canada wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 19:43
Sometimes you gotta scrap backstage, I see the vibes
niggas need smacking

Topic author
Soapy

Post by Soapy » 19 Dec 2022, 21:54

YouTube stars 'Nelk Boys' detail altercations with DuBois which led to clash with Covington, White at UFC 291 presser
Clarence Ordonez -- Bloody Elbow Contributor

YouTubers The Nelk Boys have enjoyed many perks that many MMA fans can only dream of. The group has so far gotten all-access passes to events around the world, as well as interview opportunities that most media outlets don’t get to have.

One of the group’s members even received a handsome cash gift for his birthday courtesy of UFC president Dana White himself, which of course got the MMA internet up in arms.

This seemingly tight bond led to an altercation between two members of the group, Kyle Forgeard and Salim Sirur, and DuBois over an interview that the Nelk Boys conducted with Colby Covington where Covington called DuBois a 'trash, washed up wrestler' and a 'fake American' among other things in true Colby fashion.

According to Forgeard, DuBois pressed them backstage over their content with Covington and had to be pulled away by UFC security which shortly thereafter led to an altercation with White and eventually Covington.

"It was crazy," said Sirur, "I really thought he was going to punch us, he probably was going to."

The UFC delayed their announcement of DuBois vs. Covington for the 170-pound title but eventually did with DuBois set to make his second title defense since winning the belt last year over Jorge Masvidal.

Topic author
Soapy

Post by Soapy » 19 Dec 2022, 22:08

DuBois gives first detailed account of UFC 291 altercation with Nelk Boys, Dana White and Colby Covington
Danny Bell -- MMA Junkie Writer

With UFC 294 around the corner, UFC champion J.J. DuBois stopped by the Boisterous Boyz Podcast as part of his media tour and gave up the goods on the backstage brawl with Colby Covington that apparently stemmed from a conversation with the the Nelk Boys, a group of YouTube content creators.

"I saw a video they did with [Covington] where he was talking s***," says DuBois, "I saw them backstage and I walked up to them and I'm not going to lie, I pressed them."

DuBois admits to saying at one point "I should smack the s*** out of you" to one of the members of the group but denies ever directly threatening them or touching them and that he walked away on his own accord, disputing the Nelk Boys claim that UFC security had to pull DuBois away from them.

"If I wanted to beat the shit out of them, I would have. This idea that security had to take me away or some s*** is bulls*** and they know it but it's part of their brand or whatever so I'm not even going to stress that."

A few moments later, DuBois says he was approached by a very 'angry' White who appeared to be under the impression that DuBois had actually slapped one of the members.

"The energy he was giving off was like he thought that I had slapped them or something," recalls DuBois of the interaction with the UFC boss, "He's screaming at me something about 'you're an athlete, you're an Olympian, don't be a fucking thug going around slapping people, we're not that' and that's where he crossed the line for me. I'm a three-time NCAA champion, two time gold medalist, a world champion at a sport I just started competing at and you're going to call me a thug? I lost it and we started screaming at each other and that's when UFC security got involved."

DuBois says that while he was being pulled away, Covington on happenstance happened to be walking into the backstage area. The two shared words and according to reports, at least one fighter struck the other, a report that DuBois didn't comment on.

"We got at it for sure," DuBois laughed, "I'll leave it at that, I feel very confident heading into our fight together."

Doubling down on previous comments, DuBois says he doesn't feel supported by the UFC and that they are backing Covington in hopes to get rid of DuBois. DuBois added that prior to the altercation, he hadn't spoken more than 'ten words' to White and that the two still haven't spoken since.

"I don't think he likes me and I don't really like him either," DuBois said of his relationship with White.

DuBois will defend his title against Covington at UFC 294 in April and is on the last fight of his current UFC contract.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 19 Dec 2022, 23:27

Fight them boys too. Lowkey can't stand them