Tiny-Verse Presents: Faria's Wrath

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 07 Oct 2023, 23:22

NXT Women's Championship Match: Eve Torres vs. Faria
WWE NXT: Aug. 2, 2033 - NXT Arena, Winter Park, FL

The former WWE' Divas champion, Eve Torres, makes her way to the ring for her first title match since joining NXT in June.

The NXT women's champion, Faria, decided to wear Trish Stratus's former title to the ring in an effort to troll the NXT general manager.

Eve started the match going toe-to-toe with the champion, showing off her strength to the champion early in the fight.

Faria didn't allow any breaks as she hurled herself over the top rope to knock her opponent to the ground.

Eve would regain herself & took advantage of the size mismatch as she slammed Faria with force to the floor.

The NXT' crowd witnessed a picture-perfect spanish fly as Faria took Eve Torres for a quick flight. Eve kicked out at the count of 2.

Eventually, the champion landed her finishing flying knee strike & it was lights out for the former Divas' champion.

Faria holds Trish's memorabilia high for everyone to see as she prepares for their street fight this weekend at Summerslam!

Winner: Faria via Pinfall.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 07 Oct 2023, 23:22

WWE NXT Results:
Aug. 2, 2033 - NXT Arena, Winter Park, FL

Match Card:
Triple Threat Match
Axiom vs. Tyler Bate vs. Cameron Grimes
Result: Tyler Bate wins via Pinfall.

NXT North American Championship Match
C. Ilja Dragunov vs. Wes Lee
Result: Ilja Dragunov retains the NXT North American championship via Disqualification.

NXT Women's Championship Match
C. Faria vs. Eve Torres
Result: Faria retains the NXT women's championship via Pinfall.

Main Event: One-on-One Match
Carmella w/ Dana Brooke vs. Katana Chance w/ Kayden Carter
Result: Carmella wins via Disqualification.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 08 Oct 2023, 20:27

djp73

Post by djp73 » 23 Nov 2023, 06:54

Let's see that title match!

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » Yesterday, 20:26

WWE's The Bump: Kayla Braxton & Byron Saxton Sit-Down With Former NXT' Champion, Faria!

"Thank you for tuning in for another special episode of The Bump! I'm Kayla Braxton.."

"& I'm Byron Saxton! Today we have a very special guest! Someone the WWE' Universe hasn't heard from in over a year, right Kayla?"

"That's right Byron. Today we'll be sitting down with a former NXT' champion & fan-favorite!

"When we last heard from her Byron, she was supposed to challenge Trish Stratus for the NXT championship!"

"That's right, Kayla.. But unfortunately due to an undisclosed injury she was forced to vacate & the match was cancelled.. Eventually marrying UFC & NBA superstar, Tiny Jimenez a few weeks later."

"She's a mother, she's a wife, & above all, she's a former WWE NXT champion! Without further adieu, let's welcome our guest, Faria!"

"Wow! What an introduction. Thank you, Kayla. Thank you, Byron. I'm very excited to be here today."

"Before we get started.. Byron! I can't believe they gave you a chance at hosting a show here in the WWE!"

"Oooh she got you.. Welcome! Faria, I think we all want to know, how have you been since we've last seen you?"

"I've been doing great Kayla! I love my life so much. I married the love of my life & we have the greatest children any mother could ask for. My life couldn't be better.."

"Let's show that photo from their wedding in 2033.. You look so beautiful, Faria!"

"Thank you so much, Kayla.."

"That's amazing to hear, Faria.. We're all big supporters of you & wish you all of the best in this world."

"Thank you.."

"Faria, what are your current thoughts on the current WWE landscape? When we last saw you, you were the NXT champion. Now Roxanne Perez holds that title.."

"I think it's amazing. She's a strong woman & is so talented at what she does. She wears that title better than anybody if I'm being completely honest!"

"Is there any desire in you to get back in the ring & compete for another championship run in the WWE?"

"Absolutely! I miss it so much.. Don't get me wrong. I love being there for my family all of the time but there's a part of me that misses putting on a show for the crowd.. I see strong women like my former tag partners, Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne, making a big name for themselves in this business.. These women have my full support.."

"Why don't you shut your ugly mouth!!! Nobody asked for you to be here!"

"Oh no, it looks like Raquel Rodriguez is here!! Kayla, look out!"

"Oh my goodness! Raquel just showed up & slammed our guest on her back! I don't know what to make of this, Kayla!"

"That was surely uncalled for, Byron! We need to make sure Faria is okay!"

"Why would Raquel do this! They're former tag partners & appeared to be good friends..

"I don't know Kayla, but I don't think this will be the last image of Faria that WWE' fans are left with.. Let's cut to a break."

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » Yesterday, 21:53

Faria Appears On Monday Night Raw!

"WWE' universe... What's up!! It's been a while since we've last talked.. & no offense to any of you incredible fans, but I didn't think I would ever be back here.. I thought I was going to enjoy my life as a mother & a wife to my beautiful family.."

*crowd cheers*

"I didn't expect that my old friend, a former tag partner of mine in NXT, someone I thought would always have my back in this business, would blindside me during an episode of The Bump.. She attacked me while I was doing an interview with Kayla Braxton & Byron Saxton.."

"They were in the middle of asking me about my life away from wrestling.. Everything that is good in life. What books am I reading? What approaches am I taking as a mother for our children? How happy is my life outside of the ring? But no, that moment was taken away from me.. It was taken away from me by a bitter, upset, & forgotten wrestler on the WWE roster."

"I'm of course talking about Raquel Rodriguez."

"Raquel.. I know you won't show your face here tonight after what happened. You don't have the honor & courage to stand here in this ring with me tonight & tell me to my face why you decided to do what you did.. But just know this.. You hurt me.. You hurt my family.. You crossed the line.. So there's really only one thing I can say to you & the rest of the WWE' universe tonight.. I'm back!.. & I am going to take Raquel to the brick oven one day & make pizza out of her face.."

*mic drop as the crowd cheers & Faria head backstage*

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » Yesterday, 23:16

Conversation With Becky Lynch Backstage.

"Look, I understand that you're pissed!! I would be too.. I just wanted to say that I am ecstatic that you're back on the roster & I'll be following your career from here.."

"Thank you, Becky. That means a lot coming from you.. You're legendary.."

"We've never had a chance to have a match against each other.. So once you go out there & finish Raquel like we all know you will, consider calling out my name. I think we could put on one of the best matches in WWE' women's history!"

"You bet! Mother to mother, I honestly look up to you being able to balance your personal life & wrestling career so fluidly. When I take time off from the WWE, it's usually for more than 1 year before these fans see me again.."

"You'll get there mama. Just keep your head high & keep the matches lined up.. Then it will be our moment stealing the show!"

"I'll be looking forward to it, Becky."

Xixak

Post by Xixak » Yesterday, 23:20

Damn Faria coming for Becky soooon

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 47 minutes ago

Xixak wrote:
Yesterday, 23:20
Damn Faria coming for Becky soooon
It should come with mutual respects though as both fighters met tonight for the first time. You can expect fireworks when they finally square off. Summerslam? Wrestlemania maybe :hmm: