Tiny-Verse Presents: Faria's Wrath

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

The JZA

Post by The JZA » 04 May 2024, 15:53

Faria somewhere getting a kick outta this like Image

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 06 May 2024, 22:16

The JZA wrote:
04 May 2024, 15:53
Faria somewhere getting a kick outta this like Image
Right. Watching Smackdown at home like :katt:

She might not pull her punches against Raquel at Backlash. That might get pretty messy.

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 07 May 2024, 01:07

Raquel Rodriguez calls out Faria to a match against an opponent of her choosing!

Raquel Rodriguez went on the offensive tonight as she kicked off Monday Night Raw continuing her tirade about WWE superstar, Faria. While the two have been penciled in for a match on Saturday at Backlash, there's still an entire week of trash talking to come. The two women met in the center of the ring in front of the Tallahassee' crowd.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Raquel Rodriguez, out here bragging about accomplishments that nobody cares about but you. I have to say, you certainly know how to talk a big game, don't you?"

The crowd erupts for Faria once she speaks into the microphone.

"You can stand out here all night long & call me names, talk about how much better you are than me, & how I don't deserve the opportunity to be a WWE superstar.. Everything has just been gifted to me on a sliver platter according to you, Raquel. But let's cut to the chase, shall we? Don't get it twisted.. I'm letting you think you have the upper hand but tonight, I'm not backing down from anyone, especially not from someone who hides behind empty words and false bravado."

"Oh, how cute. You think you can come out here and challenge me? You think you have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with ME!? Well, darling, actions speak louder than words, & tonight, you're going to find out just how out of your league you really are."

"Is that so? Well, if you're so confident in your abilities, why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Why don't you just fight me tonight.. in front of all of these fans in Tallahassee who came to see a real fight."

"Ha! You think I'm just going to hand you the keys to MY kingdom? You think I'm going to let you dictate the terms of this match? Think again, blue nerd. Saturday at Backlash, I'm going to toss your scrawny ass all up & down in this ring.. I hope to God that I can injure you.. just like your pathetic husband.. But once I end your career on Saturday, we, & by we I mean the entire WWE' locker room, don't have to see your ugly face ever again! But I'm getting ahead of myself.. tonight, you will be facing an opponent of my choosing. Triple H has already said that I have the full reign to do this so that's what we're doing!.. & trust me, they're going to give you the fight of your life.."

"& blue girl... You might want to head back into the locker room because your match is up NEXT!"

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 09 May 2024, 21:17

Getting the band back together with Gigi Dolin.

"As I live & breathe! Faria! It's been so long! How are you?!" Gigi Dolin blurted at her former stable partner, Faria, ahead of her matchup on RAW.

"Gigi?? Whoa what's up! I haven't seen you since they bumped you & Jacy [Jayne] to RAW while I was left to defend the Women's championship on NXT.."

"Jacy & I aren't tight anymore.. But you know what?! With all three of us being a part of RAW-brand, you might be able to convince her to get the band back together! Oh Faria! That sounds so exciting!"

"Get the band back together? Oh! I understand. Like us working together again.. Toxic Attraction reunion on RAW.. I would love that.. But I have a match coming up right now. I don't have time to look for Jacy."

"I saw how nasty Raquel [Rodriguez] has been to you lately. She's totally scared of you or else she would have fought you tonight! I'll tell you what.. How about I join you at ringside & then after you get the win, we'll track down Jacy about getting Toxiiiiic!"

"That sounds good, Gigi! My match is up next so, let's go!!"

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 10 May 2024, 21:36

One-On-One Match: Faria w/ Gigi Dolin vs. Liv Morgan
WWE Monday Night Raw: May 7, 2035 - The Donald L. Tucker Civic Center, Tallahassee, FL

Faria returns to action for the first time since the Summer of 2033 alongside former partner, Gigi Dolin.

Liv Morgan was sent to the ring to do battle against Faria tonight by Raquel Rodriguez. This is Liv & Faria's first meeting in the WWE.

The match started off as many expected, with Faria overpowering her opponent with slam after slam.

But things began to turn quickly as Gigi Dolin interfered in the match before Faria could score the victory. Dolin's surprise attack stunned her former Toxic' leader.

"You think I want to be in your shadow again!! I would rather chew glass.. Liv! Get the chair!" Gigi Dolin shouted after the unexpected turn.

"Hit her, Liv!"

But before Liv Morgan could reign down chair strikes to Faria, the other former member of Toxic Attraction, Jacy Jayne, came to Faria's aid & cleared the ring.

Liv Morgan & Gigi Dolin exit the arena as Jacy Jayne shouted at them to come back from inside the ring with the chair.

Faria thanks former Toxic Attraction member, Jacy Jayne, for saving her after the match was disqualified due to an interference.

Winner: No Contest.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 11 May 2024, 06:47

Dang heated!
Was this all in myrise or did you manipulate the game for it?

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 11 May 2024, 17:16

djp73 wrote:
11 May 2024, 06:47
Dang heated!
Was this all in myrise or did you manipulate the game for it?
just going into create video & messing around with the options.

The locker room conversations are from MyRise though!

djp73

Post by djp73 » 11 May 2024, 17:47

Legit

djp73

Post by djp73 » 13 May 2024, 07:51

How do you get the cutscenes full screen to get gifs?

Topic author
Agent

Post by Agent » 13 May 2024, 18:02

djp73 wrote:
13 May 2024, 07:51
How do you get the cutscenes full screen to get gifs?
I just crop the video when I’m making the gif tbqh :blessed: