Year Of The Ox

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 04 May 2024, 18:28

Week 2: April 2024

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 04 May 2024, 19:44

Week 2: April 2024

Opening Segment
The show kicks off a black rental car arriving to the arena's garage. After moments of anticipation, The Kidd exits out of the car and is met with a mix crowd of cheers and boos. It didn't take long for personnel to rush the scene to grab a soundbyte from The Kidd, as Byron Saxton got to interview him.

Byron: Kidd, a moment of your time, please? Since your arrival to WWE, you have targeted the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes on multiple accounts. Can you tell us anything on why the attacks?

The Kidd: Think back to old slasher horror movies. You know how they hardly show you the monster's face, to keep the suspense, to keep you on the edge of your seat, making you want to see more until the climatic peak?

Byron: *Nods in agreement*

The Kidd: I'm the moment they finally show you the monster's face, you're not going to want to miss this...

As quick as he came, he was gone. The Kidd was left to his devices after that message. It was safe to assume that he had more up under his sleeve to reveal later on...
Opening Match
Triple Threat Tornado Tag: Green & Nivens v Chance & Carter v Morgan & Rodriguez
Winner: By Pinfall, Morgan & Rodriguez

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Cameron Grimes v Dijak
Winner: By Pinfall, Dijak

Mid-Card Segment
As SmackDown comes back from commercials, GM Nick Aldis and CCO Triple H stood center in the ring. If viewers were watching on Monday RAW, then they understood the presentation that was at hand. Triple H would announce the women's division would be receiving a new title. For SmackDown, the Women's Intercontinental Championship. Furthermore, the champion would be crowned via a tournament dubbed "The Intercontinental GrandPrix". The rules applied the same as RAW, Four women from NXT and SmackDown respectively will go head-to-head in a single-round elimination tournament. Should the winner be a NXT competitor, they will be re-assigned to SmackDown to compete as champion.

Nick Aldis would then call out the new SmackDown division Tag Team Champions to christen with new titles. After a bit of back and forth dealing with Theory & Waller's taunting and charades, Nick Aldis made another announcement for a impromptu match. And to Waller's dismay, he would have to compete against this man...
Mid-Card Match
Singles: Grayson Waller v The Kidd
With the anonymous opponent revealed, the smugs of Austin Theory and Grayson Waller had quickly melted off. From goofballs to appalled, it was clear business was about to pick up. And as much as Grayson tried to bicker with Nick Aldis, the match was set in stone. Everyone's eyes were glued to the match, were glued to The Kidd. While some sat in awe, some cheered in excitement, some booed in resentment, but The Kidd was all focus while Grayson Waller was sweating, looking for an opening that he could not find. Tossing caution into the wind, Waller takes a shot at The Kidd, but quickly found himself whiffing and the beatdown had begun. The Kidd wasted no time going on the offense like a rabid pitbull. After showcasing a vicious assault as comparable to the ones done to Cody Rhodes, The Kidd hits Grayson Waller with the "Kiddmatic", winning in convincing fashion.
Winner: By K.O., The Kidd
Mid-Card Match
Singles: Dexter Lumis v Kit Wilson
Winner: By Pinfall, Dexter Lumis

Main Event
Singles: Tiffany Stratton v Bianca Belair
WInner: By Pinfall, Tiffany Stratton

Agent

Year Of The Ox

Post by Agent » 04 May 2024, 21:21

Nice entrance :bowdown:

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 05 May 2024, 02:02

Agent wrote:
04 May 2024, 21:21
Nice entrance :bowdown:
Gotta set that character tone :yep:

Captain Canada

Year Of The Ox

Post by Captain Canada » 05 May 2024, 12:46

This man is a menace like Thanos

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 06 May 2024, 03:45

Captain Canada wrote:
05 May 2024, 12:46
This man is a menace like Thanos
And he ain't even snap yet?
:katt:

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 09 May 2024, 14:41

Week 3: April 2024

Opening Segment
After the show broadcasted, Corey Graves highlighted the upcoming showcase of tonight's card. Although there wasn't a match scheduled, one of the key mentions for Cody Rhodes was that he was expected to be in the arena at some capacity, and the fans popped for Cody. Just after the announcements were done, The Kidd's music hit and he makes his way into the ring with Xia Li. With a microphone in his hand, The Kidd reads the WWE Universe, it was clear the boos outweighed the cheers, but it didn't matter to him at all...

The Kidd: I know there's a lot of questions that needs answering. Why am I running amuck in WWE? Why am I attacking Cody Rhodes week after week. What am I here to accomplish in WWE?... You see, I've been asking myself that question as well before I came back to WWE. Initially, I made my way here with no direction cause a lot has changed since my rookie year here. And I know, a lot of you WWE Universe haven't heard of me if you're living inside of a box, but some of you have. Luckily enough, we live in the internet era, so you can look me up. So... I get here. First day on the job, I get to the performance center, I shake a few hands, give a few nods, everything's good. Then, first night back on RAW, and what do I see? A huge blow up of Cody Rhodes, and right next to him? Randy Orton...

The Kidd: Allow me to tell you a quick story... Long ago, back in 2006, I was cutting my teeth in WWE. I was paying my dues just as any rook would, I was being the company guy. But I quickly saw it get me nowhere as I seen surrounding WWE superstars get released one by one, by one. Light bulb goes off in my head, I had to do something, I had to make some noise, I had to make a change. So I dropped the rookie gimmick and got serious. Attacking superstars backstage, blindsiding them, interfering in matches, causing titles to change one hand to another. WWE Politics didn't approve of it, but I gave them my ass to kiss... Long story short, I garnered some unwanted heat backstage that led to a career-changing match. A match with the "Legend Killer", Randy Orton...

The WWE Universe goes into a frenzy, chanting, "Legend Killer" over and over. The Kidd lets the crowd ride it out, giving the nod to the respect for Orton.

The Kidd: Yeah, the "Legend Killer", I was extremely stoked. The "young" Kidd in his very first big match. The match was so big and marquee, it main evented on WWE Velocity. Yeah, figure that one out... But I was primed for the moment and he was the guy I needed to beat if I wanted to take it to the next level...

The Kidd: I can still remember it like it was yesterday... The bell ring... Randy Orton and I walked dead in the center of this ring, standing off face to face... And from there, I got the snot beating out of me... No, no, you guys don't understand, like... I was WAY over my head. Randy was so cold, calculated, relentless, and very reciprocating to the ideals of what WWE wanted me to endure after all I've done in my first run. I admit it, I got my ass handed...

The Kidd: But I still had to make the best of it. I wasn't going down without a fight. And while Randy was in his prime, untapped experience and his cockiness led to a couple mistakes and I tried to capitalized on them. I tried to steal a win, I tried to make the headlines in a shocking and captivating way that would propel me up the ladder... At least that's what I had in my head. Nothing of the sort when that route... Only thing that was in my future was this headline: WWE rookie, The Kidd, Released By WWE After Neck Sergury... Randy Orton had destroyed me with his RKO, breaking my neck... And did the WWE award him with for a job well done? Money, title reigns, success...

The Kidd: Now, I could stand here and whine about it, and cry, "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!", but that's not what I do. Where I come from, we bear down, grit our teeth, and come back, stronger, harder, like never before... And that's what I did. After taking three years off recovering, I got up off my sofa and got to work. I flew all over the world, China, Japan, The U.K., Denmark, Germany, Eastern Seaboard, I reinvented myself... So... What all this has to do with Cody if my real beef is with Randy? He just simply has what I want, and he's in the way of that. Anybody who has what I want, I put them on notice that I'm coming for what's owed... Same goes for you, Randy... I'm coming for you... You best watch yourself. I'd hate for something to happen to you before I get my hands on you...

With the drop of the mic, The Kidd takes one good stare into the crowd as Xia Li stands idly by with a devious smile on her face. Something was brewing, and this would be the beginning of things...

Opening Match
Tag Team: New Catch Republic v A-Town Down Under
Winner: By Pinfall, A-Town Down Under (Austin Theory)

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Chelsea Green v Beth Phoenix
Winner: By Pinfall, Beth Phoenix

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Chelsea Green v Beth Phoenix
Winner: By Pinfall, Beth Phoenix

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Logan Paul v Karl Anderson w/ Luke Gallows
Winner: By Pinfall, Logan Paul

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Michin v Shotzi
Winner: By Pinfall, Michin

Main Event Match
Singles: Solo Sikoa v Randy Orton
Winner: By Pinfall, Randy Orton

Closing Segment
The main event of SmackDown had concluded, Randy Orton had defeated Solo Sikoa. It was unusual for Paul Heyman to run interference, but even his slight distractions were due it's justice. In the end, Randy Orton had prevailed the odds and took to his victory celebration.

Corey Graves: Wade, Randy Orton has once again stuck it to Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman.

Wade Barrett: And with there's being no Jimmy Uso, no Roman Reigns, Randy Orton may have finally put the last nail in the coffin of The Bloodline.

Corey Graves: That just may be so, Solo will have to regroup on his own and- hey look! It's The Kidd!

The crowd gets loud as The Kidd races to the ring, sliding in without notice. As the crowd amped up, Randy catches wind of the attention as chaos stood in his shadow, rearing to pounce. Slowly, Orton chooses his footsteps as he turns around to face the man he put away years ago.

Wade Barrett: I think business is about to pick up. Just when you put out one fire, another one turns up.

Corey Graves: It's been 18 long years in the making, The Kidd has been waiting for this very moment he spoke about earlier.

Wade Barrett: The tension between these two is so thick, you can cut it straight down the middle with a knife, Corey.

In the ring, The Kidd and Randy Orton stood dead in the center, as they did that fateful night 18 years ago. The crowd was fully on Randy's side, chanting and boasting his name. Even after a hard effort match, Orton had no intentions to back down to fight another day. After another moment which looked like it would soon ensued into a brawl, The American Nightmare, Cody Rhodes' music blared and the WWE Universe goes into a crazy pop for him.

Wade Barrett: And look who's back and not a moment too soon!

Corey Graves: Well, we knew he'd be here tonight, and without a doubt, he picked his moment. And now The Kidd, is stuck between a nightmare and a viper.

Wade Barrett: I promise you, Corey, this is one situation The Kidd may be regretting he'd be in. There is no place for him to run to.

Cody did not hesitate to make haste to the ring. With The Kidd, trying to eyeball both angles, The Kidd would try to make disposal of Randy, but Randy intercepts his striking blow, but The Kidd was one step ahead, pushing off Randy. Turning his attention to Cody, Cody let off a few punches and the crowd gets behind him as he's all fired up. But a wild haymaker goes awry as The Kidd ducks and quickly makes his ring exit as Cody inadvertently hit Orton. Full of rage, Cody undermines the situation of Orton, but Orton quickly reminds him, yanking him around for the devastating R.K.O.

Corey Graves: OH MY GOD, what an RKO!

Wade Barrett: We have not been a month removed from WrestleMania and all hell has broken loose!

And with one venomous strike, The Viper had quelled The American Nightmare for the night. The final shots showed The Kidd standing before the commentary table, holding his jaw, Cody Rhodes out cold, laying at the feet of Randy Orton, as Orton himself had cold, piercing eyes for The Kidd...

Agent

Year Of The Ox

Post by Agent » 09 May 2024, 19:53

New feud dropping :blessed:

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 14 May 2024, 04:08

Agent wrote:
09 May 2024, 19:53
New feud dropping :blessed:
Soon, my bredduh, soon. But I have to put this on hiatus since I loaned my copy to my little brother.

But the story has been written, now we wait.

djp73

Year Of The Ox

Post by djp73 » 15 May 2024, 06:45

Dang we got SVR 06 screen shots in here. From the archives!