Year Of The Ox

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Xixak

Year Of The Ox

Post by Xixak » 30 Apr 2024, 16:48

:ooo: my boy really about to BULLdoze his way into there I'm COWnting down the days till he MOOves in ;)

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 01 May 2024, 04:05

Xixak wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 16:48
:ooo: my boy really about to BULLdoze his way into there I'm COWnting down the days till he MOOves in ;)

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 01 May 2024, 06:58

Week 1: April 2024
Opening Segment
Pyros, thunderous crowd howling over the show's opening theme music and salutations from the Michael Cole & Pat McAfee, a new era in WWE had fell upon everyone as Triple H's music hit. Without hesitation, the audience showered Triple H in adulation for the success of WrestleMania XL as creative majority while he made his way to the ring. After soaking it all in, Triple H goes on to announce history record statistics for WrestleMania, announcing the impending roster shakeup with the draft taking place tonight, and lastly calling out the new WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes, to congratulate him. Both Cody and Triple H shared a celebratory hug before Cody's hand being raised in front of the audience.

As Triple H made his exit, the crowd focused in on Cody Rhodes, showering him with the well deserved adulation, chanting, "You deserve it!" over and over, and over. "So, Philadelphia... What do you want to talk about?", Cody would go on to ask the crowd. After talking about the main event of night two of WrestleMania XL, giving Roman Reigns his respect, he promised to be a more fighting champion to the title than Roman has ever been. Then queued the music of "The Final Boss", The Rock. The Rock saunters his way to the ring, reading the room as he does best before addressing Cody Rhodes, congratulating him, but also letting him know that he will be stepping away from WWE. Although The Rock is leaving, he guaranteed that he'll be back, as their business between each other is far from over. Finally, The Rock placed something not disclosed to the viewers, into the hand of Cody, warning him to never break his heart again...
Opening Match
Singles: Shinsuke Nakamura v Ilja Dragunov
Winner: By Pinfall, Ilja Dragunov

WWE Draft: Round 1
Raw: Jey Uso
Smackdown: Bianca Belair
Raw: Imperium
Smackdown: AJ Styles

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Indi Hartwell w/ Candice LeRae v Roxanne Perez
Winner: By Pinfall, Roxanne Perez

WWE Draft: Round 2
Raw: LWO (Escobar, Toro, Mysterio, Wilde & Vega
Smackdown: #DIY
Raw: Damage CTRL
Smackdown: Kevin Owens

Mid-Card Match
Tag Team: The Judgement Day (Balor & McDonagh) v The Awesome Truth
Winner: By Pinfall, The Awesome Truth

WWE Draft: Round 3
Raw: The Pride
Smackdown: Becky Lynch
Raw: The Final Testament
Smackdown: Beth Phoenix

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Bobby Lashley v Karrion Kross
Winner: By DQ, Bobby Lashley

WWE Draft: Round 4
Raw: Carmelo Hayes
Smackdown: Randy Orton
Raw: LA Knight
Smackdown: Braun Strowman

Post-Draft Round Segment
Just after being selected first in the 4th round, Carmelo Hayes' music hit, making his appearance on the stage of RAW, standing toe-to-toe with Cody Rhodes, the man who announced his draft. Carmelo Hayes goes on how he's ready to step up and be a bigger star player than ever before, confidently eyeing the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship. Cody proceeds to welcome Hayes to the main roster, but Hayes was only interested in one thing: proving he belongs in the main event. Without hesitation, Hayes issued a challenge to Rhodes, in which he gladly accepts.
Mid-Card Match
Tag Team: The Creed Bros. w/ Ivy Nile v #DIY
Winner: By Pinfall, The Creed Bros.

WWE Draft: Round 5
Raw: Indus Sher
Smackdown: Tiffany Stratton
Raw: Diamond Mine
Smackdown: Pretty Deadly

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Chad Gable v Sami Zayn
Winner: By Pinfall, Sami Zayn

WWE Draft: Round 6
Raw: Sheamus
Smackdown: New Catch Republic
Raw: Nikkita Lyons
Smackdown: Chelsea Green & Piper Nivens

Main Event
Singles: Carmelo Hayes v Cody Rhodes
WInner: By Pinfall, Cody Rhodes

Closing Segment
[Just as the bell rung, the crowd erupts into a frenzy to celebrate Cody Rhodes' victory over Carmelo Hayes. As dissapointed Carmelo was of himself, Cody remained secured in his acknowledgement of Carmelo Hayes, praising his fight against him. Hayes would proceed to clear the ring to give grace to Cody and almost immediately, a figure came into view of the hard camera, knocking Cody out with one punch.]

McAfee: OH MY GOD!! WHO IS THAT!!??

Cole: No, wait a minute! That can't be... I remember him!

McAfee: Cole... Who is that? And why is he brutalizing our champion??

Cole: That's, that's... That's The Kidd... He must've been the one that was being referred to as "The Ox", but we haven't seen him in almost 19 years!! What is he doing here??

[While the majority of the crowd remained confused to whom the unknown assailant is, the stunned Cody tried to gather himself, panting heavily. But The Kidd would not relent, mounting Cody and continuously rained thumping fists one after another in his assault. The crowd would eventually begin to boo The Kid, children in the front row could be seen frozen or crying for their beloved champion to rise to his feet. But all that Cody could do was make the attempt to rise, rising his head, twitching and graveling in pain as blood leaked from his forehead, running down his face onto the canvas.]

McAfee: Cole, the WWE universe is shock right now, they don't know what to make of this.

Cole: I can't make anything of this either to why this is happening, why he is here.. What the hell is going on?

McAfee: Do you think Cody knows this guy?

Cole: It's possible. But whether Cody knows him or not, the question we want answered is: for what reason has brought this vicious attack on Cody?

[The Kidd remained methodical in his assault. Just as it was assumed that he was done, The Kidd shakes his head and slid out of the ring, searching under the ring to pull out a table. Having it set up in the ring, The Kidd would call for one final attack on Cody, slamming the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion through the table, leaving him limp in carnage. The Kidd slowly squats over Cody's body, speaking loud enough for the camera mic to pick up what was being said.]

"You've finished your story, Cody. It is my story that is now beginning..."

[With those final words spewed over Cody's unconscious body, The Kidd gazed into the WWE Universe as the show came to a close.]
Last edited by The JZA on 03 May 2024, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 03 May 2024, 15:40

Week 1: April 2024

Opening Segment
The show kicks off with a montage of the winners on the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania. Moreover, the montage highlighted the "coronation" of Cody Rhodes making his first appearance as the WWE Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, night one of the 2024 WWE Draft, and lastly, the assault on Cody Rhodes after his main event with Carmelo Hayes.

But the Champion would not be wayside as Corey Graves and Wade Barrett discussed the arrival of Cody Rhodes, bandaged up, being in the building for SmackDown as the show starts...
Opening Match
Singles: Piper Nivens v Bianca Belair
Winner: By Pinfall, Bianca Belair

WWE Draft: Round 1
Raw: Charlotte Flair
Smackdown: Bron Breakker

Mid-Card Match
Singles: #DIY v New Catch Republic
Winner: By Pinfall, #DIY

WWE Draft: Round 2
Raw: Ricochet
Smackdown: The OC (Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows & Michin)

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Candice LeRae w/ Indi Hartwell v Beth Phoenix
Winner: By Pinfall, Beth Phoenix

WWE Draft: Round 3
Raw: Blair Davenport
Smackdown: Baron Corbin

Mid-Card Match
Singles: Austin Theory v Braun Strowman
Winner: By DQ, Braun Strowman

WWE Draft: Round 4
Raw: Drew McIntyre
Smackdown: Dijak

Pre-Main Event Segment
The scene comes in with Cody Rhodes looking more serious than ever before as he focus up for his main event non-title match against Shinske Nakamura. Just as he was makes his way to guerilla, Kayla Braxton gets a hold of Cody for the hot topic.

Kayla: Cody, you have a big match against Shinsuke Nakamura in a few moments, but the WWE Universe are wondering are you 100% for tonight and what could've cause such a heinous attack on you this past monday?

Cody: Kayla, I can't say that I am 100% tonight, but I am medically cleared to compete tonight, and all that means to me is that I'm able to give 100% of my all in the ring, for those fans, tonight. If Shinsuke was looking for a easy night over me, he'll have to think again and re-strategize his plan for I will not go down so easily without a fight. And as for the second part, I couldn't tell you what the mind of the opposing is, Kayla. But I do know this, if someone is looking for a fight, they will know where to find me, I'm not hard man to get a hold of. I'll be gladly to see them face-to-face, man-to-man.

Kayla: Thank you, Cody, good luck out there.
Main Event
Singles: Shinsuke Nakamura v Cody Rhodes
WInner: By Pinfall, Cody Rhodes

Closing Segment
The bell rings after a three count and Cody Rhodes was announced the winner. Cody, by all means, looked strong as a champion should be, he took care of business as Shinsuke's Kinsasha wasn't enough to put away Rhodes. After a bit of celebratory in the ring, Cody finds him-self being a bit weary as he made his way through the curtains. To his left, to his right, Cody sees no signs of danger going through the corridor, passing by WWE employees. A few more steps later, Cody gets blasted by The Kidd with a steel pipe. The Kidd takes the opportunity to wail on Cody with the pipe a few times as WWE officials were quick to make it on the scene this time, but The Kidd wasn't having none of it as he backed them off with swings of the pipe in his hand.

Cody, beaten and battered, still catching his breath from the match, The Kidd continues his relentless assault through the corridor into the parking lot. With every pillar, stage equipment box, wall, whatever Cody tried to escape the threat, he was met face and shoulder first. The Kidd remained silent in his stalking, never a word more than a grunt in his attacks. The Kidd takes a close look at his work on Cody, and the opportunity was seized by Cody with delivering a shot to The Kidd's throat. Cody's body may have been beaten, but his spirit remain up and fiery, not giving in without a fight. But with another attempt to get a shot in, Cody's ribs were met with the steel pipe that The Kidd carried. Gasping for air, rolling in pain, Cody was helpless. Just as it looked like it was all said and done, The Kidd got the idea for one more attack. The Kidd needed a statement...
A powerbomb through the windshield of a car. The sickening thud, the crackling of the glass, Cody was decimated. With every ounce of energy left in his body, Cody was able to slide off the car, rolling onto the ground, showing a visual of his back bleeding from the impaled shards of glasses. The attack on Cody seemed to came to it's end as The Kidd kneeled before his victim once more.

The Kidd: You have something that I want... And I will take it from you when the time comes... But I have some other business to attend to. For now, I leave my impression on you... Don't you ever forget it...

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 03 May 2024, 15:49

Agent

Year Of The Ox

Post by Agent » 03 May 2024, 19:29

Those arenas are sick as hell :bowdown: You snapped with those.

Captain Canada

Year Of The Ox

Post by Captain Canada » 04 May 2024, 09:32

Cody Rhodes just keeps getting jumped :drose:

Xixak

Year Of The Ox

Post by Xixak » 04 May 2024, 12:16

Damn The Ox going hard after The American Nightmare

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox

Post by The JZA » 04 May 2024, 15:56

Agent wrote:
03 May 2024, 19:29
Those arenas are sick as hell :bowdown: You snapped with those.
Courtesy of your boy JENA on twitter. He's been slapping with all his arenas
Captain Canada wrote:
04 May 2024, 09:32
Cody Rhodes just keeps getting jumped :drose:
lol We building
Xixak wrote:
04 May 2024, 12:16
Damn The Ox going hard after The American Nightmare
All reasons shall be revealed down the road. For now, we build

Topic author
The JZA

Year Of The Ox