Ruthless Aggression | A WWE Universe

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Topic author
Xixak

Ruthless Aggression | A WWE 2K Universe

Post by Xixak » 26 Jan 2021, 10:07

mvp wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 09:53
fuxn voodoo with an eye poke..

that match had a lack of weapons tho
Yeah for some reason they never went for any weapons... weird.

Agent

Post by Agent » 26 Jan 2021, 17:01

Damn Booker. Expected that result. Love the screenshots

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 26 Jan 2021, 18:22

Agent wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 17:01
Damn Booker. Expected that result. Love the screenshots
Yeah my man got squashed lol. Happy you're enjoying it

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 26 Jan 2021, 19:34

April Week 1 | Youngstown, OH

Show Opener Promo: Sting | Self Promotion
Sting hadn't been on WWE programming for several weeks and he wasn't particularly happy about it. He complained about being ignored by WWE brass and not given the opportunities he deserved. The crowd seemed to side with him. Sting continued, "You can only be ignored so many times in WWE before you realize you have to make things happen for yourself. That is why I am an issuing this statement. I will take on a major challenger at Wrestlemania. It doesn't matter if Vince McMahon looks down on me for my time in WCW, the match I have in mind will simply be too much for him to ignore." With that he left the ring, leaving the crowd to wonder exactly who or what The Icon was referring to.

Middle Card Promo: Brock Lesnar | Self Promotion
The new World Heavyweight Champion came to the ring with his title strapped around his waist, looking every bit the part of the #1 guy in the company. Paul Heyman grabbed the mic and spoke for the champ, "Ladies and gentleman allow me to reintroduce the NEW, REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED, WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, BUHHHROOO----." Heyman didn't get a chance to finish his introduction as Edge's music started to play from the speakers and he came out to the ring, which didn't particularly pleas Heyman or Brock, "Hey Brock, hey Paul, I don't think we've crossed paths before. But in case you didn't know, I'm Edge, the guy who won the Royal Rumble and the guy with a guaranteed shot at that title at Wrestlemania." Heyman nodded in mocking acknowledgement, "Yes, we know who you are. And you simply don't have the pedigree to take on my client. Perhaps you did earn a shot, but at Wrestlemania you will be left beaten, battered and bruised when Brock is finished with you." Edge got the last word in, "I don't need pedigree and I don't need reputation. You two will soon both find out why they call me the Ultimate Opportunist." And with that Edge got out of the ring and walked away.

Middle Card Promo: Chris Benoit | Call Out
Benoit didn't mince words, "Hey Cena, you may have kept your title at Starrcade. You may have taken me out of the picture with a baseball bat. But you pinned Big Show, not me, you beat Big Show, not me, and as far as I'm concerned that means I'm still right at the top of the list of competitors for that United States Championship. Now if you're done with the sneak attacks, get out here right now and face me like a man." Cena obliged and started to speak, "It's not my fault you couldn't SEE me at Starrcade Benoit. You lost to the better and smarter man. But if you want another chance to lose to me at Mania for this title? You know what, I just might give it to you. I guess we'll see what happens over these next few weeks." Cena looked at Benoit smugly which pissed him off and Benoit tried to lock him into the Crossface, Cena was ready for it and slipped away and out of the ring before he could be caught in another painful submission hold.

Match #1: Chris Jericho vs. Bobby Lashley | One on One Normal Match
Newly crowned intercontinental champion, Chris Jericho, was all set to take on a tough test in Bobby Lashley in non-title action. Jericho was getting manhandled at first but when he started to gain the upper hand, out came RVD in street clothes from the crowd. He climbed the top rope and hit Y2J with a flying senton, triggering a disqualification and handing the match to Bobby Lashley. RVD then hit the Rolling Thunder on Jericho and a Frog Splash before going to get his Intercontinental Championship, holding it in the air then dropping it on the new champ, Jericho. RVD was clearly pissed about the way Jericho had cheated to force him to submit at Starrcade and got his revenge here.
► Show Spoiler
Main Event: Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Jacqueline vs. Maria Kanellis | Fatal 4-Way
Stephanie McMahon came out to announce that the women would be getting the main event tonight. With Trish and Lita's feud finally over, a new #1 contender for the Women's Championship would need to be crowned to take on Lita at Wrestlemania. The matchup was fairly even early on with all four women getting their licks in, however Maria was proving fairly quickly to be the weakest of the four competitors. When she was thrown out of the ring the other three faced off with Jacqueline and Mickie James deciding to double team the more physically powerful Beth Phoenix. Jacqueline then went after Mickie, hitting her with a big suplex that left her prone in the ring. By then though, Maria recovered and tossed Jacqueline out from behind, then picked up Mickie and hit her with a huge facebuster and looked set to steal the match. However, the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix, had also recovered. Beth pulled Maria out of the cover, picked her up and hit her with a massive Glam Slam. With both Jacqueline and Mickie James out of the picture, nobody was there to break up the pinfall as Beth Phoenix pinned Maria and claimed her place as the #1 contender for the WWE Women's Championship.
► Show Spoiler

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 26 Jan 2021, 19:55

Hardcore Championship #1 Contender Tournament Announced

A tournament will take place over the next four weeks on Velocity to crown a new #1 contender for Voodoo's Hardcore Championship and determine his Wrestlemania opponent. The seeding (based on current power rankings on WWE.com) for the tournament is as shown below with the match schedule following afterwards:

Seeding
1.) Bulk Bronson
2.) Mark Henry
3.) Carlito
4.) Mick Foley
5.) Apollo
6.) Mansa
7.) Prototype
8.) JBL
Schedule:
Velocity - April Week 1: Quarter-Finals #1: Bulk Bronson (1) vs. JBL (8) | Mark Henry (2) vs. Prototype (7)
Velocity - April Week 2: Quarter-Finals #2: Carlito (3) vs. Mansa (6) | Mick Foley (4) vs. Apollo (5)
Velocity - April Week 3: Semi-Finals: (Winner of 1-8 vs. Winner of 4-5) | (Winner of 2-7 vs. Winner of 3-6)
Velocity - April Week 4: Final
Wrestlemania: #1 Contender vs. Voodoo

djp73

Post by djp73 » 26 Jan 2021, 20:02

Woah tough matchup for Prototype! Looks fun!

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 27 Jan 2021, 08:06

djp73 wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 20:02
Woah tough matchup for Prototype! Looks fun!
:yep:

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 27 Jan 2021, 19:20

April Week 1 | Minneapolis, MN

Show Opener Promo: Chavo Guerrero | Call Out
Chavo grabbed the mic and spoke, "The last place I want to be is a cold, disgusting city like Minneapolis, but here I am! I'm here to show you people what a real contender for a championship looks like. Daniel Bryan, get out here right now and face me if you're not afraid!" Daniel bryan came out to the ring to respond to Chavo, "First of all WWE Universe, I want to apologize on behalf of Chavo for his comments about your city tonight. Secondly, Chavo, as you know, I'm a fighting champion. If you want a shot at this belt, you can have it. In fact, you can have it right now." Chavo smirked, "Don't think you're going to catch me slipping with that one, ese. I may want a title shot, but the time and place will be on my terms, not yours. I'm glad you agreed though, I'll have a talk with Vince and see what can be arranged." Chavo then left the ring as Bryan smiled at the cowardice of his future opponent.

Match #1: Bulk Bronson (1) vs. JBL (8) | One on One Normal Match | Hardcore Championship #1 Contender Quarter-Final
Bulk was coming in fresh off a loss to Voodoo for the Hardcore Championship at Starrcade. However he put up a valiant effort in defeat, and as the former #1 contender also earned the #1 overall seed in the tournament to crown a new #1 contender and the superstar who would get to face Voodoo at Wrestlemania for the belt. JBL offered a handshake to Bulk before the match, but when Bulk cautiously went to reciprocate, JBL caught him in the face with a right hand and the bell rang to start the matchup. The cheap shot seemed to do nothing but piss off Bulk, who shot out of a cannon and looked to put away JBL early with a spear, but Bradshaw kicked out at two. Then Bulk''s arrogance got the best of him, as he went for a tornado DDT, a move he hadn't tried before in-ring, and botched it. JBL took advantage of this to sling him into the ring post and begin to get some of his offense in. He eventually hit his patented Clothesline from Hell but Bulk got his shoulders up just before the three count. JBL went to the corner and lined up a second one as Bulk slowly got to his feet. He went for it, but seemingly out of nowhere, Bronson got a rush of energy and countered it into a Pop Up Powerbomb! JBL was out from that and Bulk covered him to win the match and become the first competitor to secure a place in the semi-finals.
► Show Spoiler
Main Event: Prototype (7) vs. Mark Henry (2) | One on One Normal Match | Hardcore Championship #1 Contender Quarter-Final
Prototype had a tough challenge ahead of him in facing the World's Strongest man, and it showed from the outset. Henry was viciously beating down Prototype with raw power, and the former football player simply wasn't able to respond. That was until he realized his football talents could come into play in the match. Prototype started to go for chop blocks, taking out Mark Henry at the knees to bring him down a peg. After doing this several times, Henry eventually got frustrated and just got out of the ring and walked away. Prototype shrugged his shoulders in disbelief, trying to entice the big man to return to the ring but he simply wasn't having it. Henry walked away pissed off, headed backstage and the referee counted him out, gifting Prototype a coveted spot in the semi-finals.
► Show Spoiler

djp73

Post by djp73 » 28 Jan 2021, 05:09

A win is a win! :yup:

mvp

Post by mvp » 28 Jan 2021, 08:38

prototype won a match? gtfo :rickrosslol: