Ruthless Aggression | A WWE Universe

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

djp73

Ruthless Aggression | A WWE 2K Universe

Post by djp73 » 22 Jan 2021, 09:16

0-2 to start my career, not elite

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 22 Jan 2021, 10:19

mvp wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 07:12
legoooo ...too little out here for the incredible bulk
:yep:
djp73 wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 09:16
0-2 to start my career, not elite
Jobber status... jk lol

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 22 Jan 2021, 13:05

I keep getting hoe'd. Upsetting stuff.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 22 Jan 2021, 13:36

Captain Canada wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 13:05
I keep getting hoe'd. Upsetting stuff.
Yeah your guy struggling a bit atm bruh but you'll live

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 23 Jan 2021, 10:27

March Week 3 | Philadelphia, PA

Match #1: Kane w/ Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels w/ Triple H | One on One Normal Match
Early on in the match, Kane whipped HBK to the ropes and Undertaker grabbed his legs from the outside to prevent him from moving. HHH, being HBK's backup, jumped up on the apron and distracted Kane by pushing him from behind. These two early interferences led to the referee tossing both Undertaker and HHH from ringside and forcing them backstage. Kane and HBK were then left to face each other one on one. Kane took control with some big chops and slams, but HBK was eventually able to counter and cut down Kane by taking out his legs from behind. HBK then locked Kane in a Sharpshooter which the Big Red Machine was able to force his way out of, but was left hobbled. In anger he rose and went for the chokeslam on HBK, but he dodged it and almost out of nowhere delivered a Sweet Chin Music that put Kane down for the count to get the win.
Winner: Shawn Michaels by pinfall.

Match #2: Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam | One on One Normal Match
After beating Eddie Guerrero last week, RVD figured he'd come down and challenge the previous Intercontinental Champion to a match as well, to prove yet again that he deserved a shot at the title. And he did exactly that. To be fair, Mysterio was still not at 100%, but RVD didn't take it easy on him and pretty thoroughly dominated the matchup. While the ever-resilient Rey kicked out of his first Frog Splash attempt, a second one that followed a Rolling Thunder later in the match would be enough to get the victory. After the match though as RVD helped up Mysterio in a show of good sportsmanship, Eddie Guerrero ran in from the crowd and jumped both of them. Laying out both of his potential competitors for the belt with big punches to the face before exiting the ring at the behest of the referee.
Winner: Rob Van Dam by pinfall.

Match #3: Lita w/ Edge vs. Trish Stratus | One on One Normal Match
Trish was pissed off after Lita's interference in her match with Mickie James last week and just went after her before the bell even rang, delivering blow after blow to the face. When the match finally did start the onslaught continued until Edge managed to distract her long enough for Lita to mount some offense with a powerbomb. Later on, Trish collided with the referee knocking him down and out for a few moments and Edge took this opportunity to slide a chair into the ring. Lita picked it up and looked to smash Trish with it but Stratus dodged, took the chair out of Lita's hands and then hit her over the head with it instead. As the ref came to, Trish lined Lita up for a Chick Kick and delivered it to win the matchup. Then after the bell rang, she didn't allow Edge to help his girlfriend until she delivered yet another Chick Kick and left, leaving Edge to hold a basically lifeless Lita in her arms as she walked away. Major statement from the former Women's Champion.
Winner: Trish Stratus by pinfall.

Main Event: Goldberg vs. King Booker | One on One Normal Match
In his first match since becoming World Heavyweight Champion, King Booker was set to face Goldberg in non-title action. Brock Lesnar decided to insert himself into the situation and watch the match from ringside. Booker started off surprisingly well, actually holding his own against Goldberg and going toe to toe with the superstar. However similarly to Undertaker earlier in the night, Brock Lesnar grabbed Booker's legs after he was irish whipped, distracting him. When Booker turned around, Goldberg was waiting for him with a devastating spear that left the champion clutching his abdomen in pain. Goldberg then lifted up Booker into the Jackhammer and pinned him, putting a loss on the champ's resume right off the bat as Lesnar laughed at his misfortune.
Winner: Goldberg by pinfall.

Show Closer Promo: John Cena | Call Out
John Cena came out to the ring looking for a challenger for his United States Championship, he called out Big Show, someone who he had already beaten previously to the ring and the Giant came out, happy to take on the challenge. Show barely got three words in before Chris Benoit also made himself known and headed down to the ring, Benoit snatched the microphone out of Show's hands, "Hey Cena, I just beat this guy last week. And you've already beaten him before as well. Why the hell does he deserve a shot at the belt, why not give that shot to someone like me?" Cena took the microphone, "Cause ya ain't done nothing to earn it." This pissed off Benoit and he and Cena got into each other's faces as Big Show backed off, enjoying what he was seeing. Then Benoit struck Cena in the stomach and forced him to the ground into a Crippler Crossface. Cena had nowhere to go and while holding Cena in that position, Benoit held the microphone to his mouth and demanded, "How about now, do I deserve a shot now?" Cena screamed in pain, and realizing that Benoit would not release the hold until he relented, he obliged. That's one way to get a shot at the belt, but has Cena now booked himself into a triple threat match after offering opportunities to both Benoit and Big Show?
Last edited by Xixak on 23 Jan 2021, 11:11, edited 1 time in total.

Agent

Post by Agent » 23 Jan 2021, 10:37

Man. I really dislike Goldberg :shrug:

Would be ok if King Booker squashed him.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 23 Jan 2021, 10:55

Agent wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 10:37
Man. I really dislike Goldberg :shrug:

Would be ok if King Booker squashed him.
He's not lost very many matches in my chise lol. Only to Hogan a while back for the Heavyweight title but nWo interfered.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 23 Jan 2021, 13:07

March Week 3 | Louisville, KY

Match #1: Too Cool vs. Colons | Two on Two Tag Team
Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty continued to show great chemistry, high fiving each other before the match as Rikishi kicked things off. He took Epico Colon to task before Epico was able to make his way to Primo for the tag. The fresher Primo wore down Rikishi, who eventually had to tag in Scotty 2 Hotty. Scotty's speed game gave his team the advantage at first, but a big DDT from Primo slowed him down. It looked like things were about to be over for Too Cool, but Scotty countered Primo's finisher and made the hot tag to Rikishi. Rikishi took down Primo with a superkick, then hit the Rikishi Driver as Scotty held Epico's legs on the outside to prevent him from breaking up the cover. Two wins in a row for Too Cool.
Winners: Too Cool by pinfall.

Main Event: Daniel Bryan vs. Hurricane | One on One Normal Match
Daniel Bryan ended up dispatching Hurricane quite easily here. The superhero got a bit of offense in, but in the end succumbed to the Yes Kicks and Running Knee Strike combination as Bryan continued his momentum since becoming Cruiserweight Champion. As he threw his title over his shoulder post-match though, Mike Kanellis appeared on the stage. Neither man said anything but Kanellis stood there as if he was intending to challenge for the belt for a while before it went to commercial break.
Winner: Daniel Bryan by pinfall.

Show Closer Promo: Voodoo | Self-Promotion
Voodoo came out with his eerie theme in a chilling entrance and picked up a microphone to address the WWE Universe. He was just about to start talking when he was interrupted by the #1 contender for the Hardcore Championship, Bulk Bronson, who clearly wasn't intimidated by the mystical champion, "I'm not afraid of you like everyone else, Voodoo, if that's what you call yourself. I don't believe in magic. I believe in muscle, power and determination. You may have been able to win that Hardcore Championship Battle Royal, but there won't be 6 other guys in the ring this time, it'll just be me, and you. And I'll be taking that belt." Voodoo replied with just, "We shall see," and gave an eerie look at the challenger before the lights went out and when they came back on, he was gone.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 23 Jan 2021, 13:30

:smh:

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 23 Jan 2021, 15:11

djp73 wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 13:30
:smh:
Dw everyone's gonna get an opportunity. It'll be easier next year when y'all are on the main shows.