Ruthless Aggression | A WWE Universe

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

mvp

Post by mvp » 04 Jun 2021, 09:10

team extreme vs undisputed in a tlc match :bowdown:

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 04 Jun 2021, 10:20

mvp wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 09:10
team extreme vs undisputed in a tlc match :bowdown:
:yep:

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 06 Jun 2021, 02:54

RAW is WAR Plans Scrapped, Shane McMahon Ushers in Return of Monday Nitro

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 06 Jun 2021, 18:08

January 2004 | Week 1 | Baltimore, MD

Match #1: Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero | One on One
Current WCW Cruiserweight Champion and former WCW superstar, Rey Mysterio, opened up the return of Nitro to Monday Nights. He received a raucous applause from the crowd, but those quickly turned into gasps of horror when he was clubbed from behind by... Eddie Guerrero. Guerrero started stomping away at Mysterio, before picking up his Cruiserweight Championship belt, waiting for Rey to get back to his feet, and blasting him across the face with it. This attack comes as a major surprise, after Guerrero helped Mysterio defeat Prototype at Halloween Havoc, and the two seemingly reconciled. What exactly are the motivations behind Guerrero's attack?
► Show Spoiler
Match #2: Mansa w/ Ted DiBiase vs. Kane | One on One
Apollo had the night off, leaving one half of the WCW World Tag Team Champions, Mansa, with the task of taking on Kane tonight in singles action. Mansa tried to start off fast to catch the Big Red Machine off guard, and that worked for a time but eventually all of his momentum was stopped with a Big Boot. Kane then hit Mansa with the Sidewalk Slam and went for the cover but Ted DiBiase distracted the referee. Big mistake. Kane went after DiBiase and chokeslammed him, then came back into the ring and did the same to Mansa for the 1, 2, 3. Major statement from him considering the hot streak the Street Profits have been on. Things went from bad to worse for Mansa when Undertaker came out to congratulate his brother. Before doing so, he flung Mansa out of the ring like he was trash as the Brothers of Destruction raised their fists victorious.
► Show Spoiler
Middle Card Promo: Hollywood Hulk Hogan
"You might've heard that the nWo is in the market for new leadership, brother. Those posers, AJ Styles and Sting, were never fit to lead a group that I originally helped to create. And that's why I'm back now, to take my seat at the head of the table alongside my old buddies Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and the new kid on the block, Bulk Bronson." The three nWo members Hogan named, came out to greet him with Too Sweets in the center of the ring before he continued. "Now, let's get down to business. I may have my old group back, but what I don't have is that WCW World Heavyweight Championship strapped around my waist, that's currently held by another kid who's a little too big for his boots, Batista." That sentence seemed to be enough to provoke the champ into making an appearance as Batista marched right into the middle of the ring to face Hogan and spoke, "You think I'm scared of you Hogan? You think I'm inexperienced? Well you're wrong on both counts, I could kick your ass right now if I wanted to, but I'm going to wait for the right time." And with that Batista left, surprisingly unscathed despite being completely surrounded by the nWo in the ring. It's doubtful he'll stay that way for long though.

Show Closer Promo: Randy Orton
Following the segment with nWo and Batista, it was Randy Orton's turn to do a callout of his own. Orton was pissed. Shane McMahon had decided to retire the Intercontinental Championship since the original WCW never had that belt, meaning that Orton was automatically stripped of the title. Because of that Randy felt he deserved an immediate opportunity at another championship and set his sights firmly on Kurt Angle's WCW United States Championship, calling both him and Shane out to the ring. They came out and Shane positioned himself between the two superstars as they traded barbs to prevent a full on fight from breaking out. The final resolution was that Angle would indeed defend his belt against Randy Orton one on one at SuperBrawl, leaving Orton to walk off happily while Angle contemplated his new challenge.

Main Event: King Booker vs. Bulk Bronson vs. Goldberg vs. Sting vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Prototype vs. Sun_Moon Chen vs. Rob Van Dam | 8-Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal
Shane McMahon came out before the main event to announce that the valuable #30 spot in the upcoming Royal Rumble match at the SuperBrawl PPV at the end of this month, would be up for grabs TONIGHT. The winner of the following 8-Man Battle Royal, would be granted the opportunity to enter the Rumble last and gain a major advantage. The Icon Sting came out first to start off the contest:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Xixak on 26 Jun 2021, 08:57, edited 1 time in total.

Soapy

Post by Soapy » 07 Jun 2021, 08:15

watched the ric flair 30 for 30 last night.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dude was a pos

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 07 Jun 2021, 08:17

Soapy wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 08:15
watched the ric flair 30 for 30 last night.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dude was a pos
This just reminded me what I was planning to do with Flair in my chise.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 09 Jun 2021, 22:03

January 2004 | Week 2 | Albuquerque, NM

Show Opener Promo: Rey Mysterio
After the brutal assault on him last week by Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio came out to the ring to demand answers from his one-time friend. Eddie came out to the ring and explained the reason for the attack to Rey. The only reason he'd helped him at Armageddon, is because he didn't want to see the cruiserweight division disappear forever. Guerrero wanted the opportunity to beat Rey for the belt that both of them had previously held in their initial WCW runs. Eddie then started to disrespect Rey, saying he didn't understand what he means to be a TRUE luchador, and that's when Rey lost his cool and headbutted him. The two broke out into a brawl that ended with Rey nearly catching Eddie with a 6-1-9, and Latino Heat rolling out of the ring just in time.

Match #1: Mansa w/ Ted DiBiase vs. Kane | One on One
Mansa got completely manhandled by Kane again after losing to him last week. Visibly frustrated after a second straight loss, Mansa surprisingly still went for a handshake in a show of good sportsmanship to Kane. Kane slapped his hand away and pointed to the back telling Mansa that he better go find his tag team partner, Apollo, and be ready for the Brothers of Destruction to come after all that gold they're wearing.
► Show Spoiler
Match #2: Batista vs. Steve Austin | One on One
Batista seemed hell bent on proving that he was a deserving champion and called out Stone Cold Steve Austin in non-title action to make that point. Batista was the early aggressor, taking control of the match with his raw power and almost winning it with an early Batista Bomb, but Austin fought back. Austin almost hit Batista with a Stunner but Batista pushed him away at the last second. By the time Austin reoriented himself, he was being met with a powerful Spear. A second Batista Bomb from the champion would put him down for the 3-count as Batista earned a major victory. After the win, Austin shook hands with the young upstart and raised his arms up in the air, possibly the start of a passing of the torch?
► Show Spoiler
Match #3: Donny Zenk vs. Prototype | Extreme Rules | Hardcore Championship
After his impressive battle royal win to secure the #30 spot in the Royal Rumble, Prototype wanted to push his limits even further. He decided that he was going to put the Hardcore Championship on the line whenever he could and work his way through the whole roster, pinning them one by one. Tonight, he would start with the American Patriot and former United States Champion, Donny Zenk. Prototype made relatively quick work of Zenk, using the kendo stick that he went for against him before hitting him with a Spin Out Powerbomb to get the win. As Prototype celebrated, Zenk tried to get the jump on him from behind but Prototype dodged and then hit punch after punch on Zenk before sending him flying out of the ring and back to the locker room.
► Show Spoiler
Main Event: Kurt Angle vs. King Booker | One on One
Kurt Angle was firmly in control of this match when Randy Orton's music started to play. He turned his focus to the stage area, but Randy wasn't there. When Angle finally turned around, the former Intercontinental Champion was waiting to deliver the RKO to him and did so successfully. The referee called for the disqualification, handing Angle the victory over Booker, but Randy had made his point and dealt some serious damage to the US Champ.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Xixak on 26 Jun 2021, 08:57, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 14 Jun 2021, 10:41

Think this baby is dead. Been a good run but stopping it here.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 25 Jun 2021, 13:34

Vince Regains Control of WWE, Revamps Roster Ahead of Royal Rumble

Vince McMahon has wrestled back control of the WWE after a legal dispute with his son that had seen Shane take over Monday Night programming, replacing RAW with Monday Nitro. That is now over as Vince's team of lawyers have been able to secure a settlement with the court that allowed Vince to retain 100% control of his company. With that, Vince has major plans to overhaul WWE. Firstly, RAW will be returning to Monday Nights. Not only that but the cruiserweight and hardcore titles will once again be retired, and the women's title will be replaced with the Divas Championship and awarded to Jacqueline. With the tag team titles previously held by the Street Profits now vacant, a 4-team tournament will take place to crown new champs over the next two RAWs leading into a final at the Royal Rumble.

Vince has also decided to fire a number of superstars including all of Shane's favourite signings: Bulk Bronson, Voodoo, Street Profits, Prototype who just earned the #30 spot in the Royal Rumble, Donny Zenk and Sun-Moon Chen, along with other more established WWE names like Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. Several new signings have been made from other companies as well as the independent scene as Finn Balor, Jinder Mahal and UK Bruiserweight, Pete Dunne, join the WWE roster. A young woman named Paige along with her faction Absolution and a rising star in Japan, Asuka, will also help to round out the Divas division. And three new tag-teams in the New Day, the Usos (sons of Rikishi who previously had a trial on Velocity earlier in the year) and Ascension will revamp the tag division. A couple big blasts from the past are going to be seen as well with both Bret Hart and Ultimate Warrior becoming full-time singles competitors.

And last but not least, Shane McMahon himself will be joining the roster as part of the deal negotiated with Vince's legal team. He will become a full-time in-ring competitor after previously having short stints during the Attitude Era inside the ring.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 26 Jun 2021, 08:49

bump.