Ruthless Aggression | A WWE Universe

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

mvp

Ruthless Aggression | A WWE 2K Universe

Post by mvp » 19 Jan 2021, 08:20

good stuff bro! love the voodoo character

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 19 Jan 2021, 14:16

mvp wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 08:20
good stuff bro! love the voodoo character
Yeah ngl the pose at the end was sick :drose:

Soapy

Post by Soapy » 19 Jan 2021, 14:56

letssss fucking goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mvp

Post by mvp » 19 Jan 2021, 15:01

Soapy wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 14:56
soapy gonna post the hardcore belt in his sig :curtain:

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 19 Jan 2021, 15:12

Soapy wrote:
:yep:
mvp wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 15:01
Soapy wrote:
soapy gonna post the hardcore belt in his sig :curtain:
:pgdead:

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 19 Jan 2021, 19:05

March Week 2 | Charlotte, N.C.

Match #1: Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio | One on One Normal Match
Rey Mysterio was set to face Eddie Guerrero but he came out nursing an injury to his arm left over from his previous confrontations with Eddie. Rey had a microphone and spoke to Eddie with it, "Hey Eddie, I'm not cleared to face you tonight, so I've got a replacement. He's new around here." Eddie looked around confused until "One of a Kind" started blaring around the arena. ROB VAN DAM. The ECW legend was on RAW and set for a non-title match with the Intercontinental Champion. Eddie never seemed to recover from the initial shock as RVD was all over him from the very beginning. Guerrero was able to kick out of a Rolling Thunder, but RVD's own version of the Frog Splash was enough for Battlecreek's Finest to pick up a major statement win on his WWE debut.
Winner: Rob Van Dam by pinfall.

Match #2: Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James | One on One Normal Match
Lita came out at the start of this match to watch her rival Trish take on Mickie James. Stratus was dominating and at one point whipped James into the corner then went to go trash talk with Lita. Big mistake. The distraction allowed Mickie James to attack her from behind and then roll her back into the ring as Lita laughed and walked away. Mickie then hit Trish with her signature DDT to put her away.
Winner: Mickie James by pinfall.

Match #3: Brothers of Destruction vs. nWo | Two on Two Tag Team
This match was over almost as soon as it started. Tensions were still high between the two teams and the action spilled to the outside. Both teams ended up being counted out but they continued to brawl anyway with the Brothers of Destruction eventually winning out and putting Nash and Hall through tables. After they did that, Shawn Michaels and Triple H appeared together on the stage, apparently calling out the champions. Are HHH and Shawn Michaels planning to make a run at the tag titles?
Winners: Draw

Match #4: Big Show vs. Chris Benoit | One on One Normal Match
One of WWE's new major acquisitions, Rob Van Dam, had already fought and won earlier in the night. Here, Chris Benoit, was set to also make his debut. Big Show seemed pretty intent on spoiling it though, getting the jump on Benoit and attacking him during his entrance. The Rabid Wolverine fought back though and was able to get things back into the ring to start the match properly. And what a match it was. At times, Big Show overwhelmed the much smaller Benoit with his power, making it very difficult for him to get his offense going. But Benoit had power of his own despite his smaller frame. He caught Show off guard by hitting him with not one, not two but three german suplexes and following that up with a Diving Headbutt that nearly ended the match. When Show got back into the thick of things though he was able to hit Benoit with a spear and line him up for a Chokeslam. Benoit ducked under it though and then whipped Big Show headfirst into the turnbuckle which cut him open. As the giant stumbled around with blood streaming down his face, Benoit tripped him up and locked him in the Crippler Crossface in the center of the ring, forcing Big Show of all people to tap out. What an impressive debut!
Winner: Chris Benoit by submission.

Show Closer Promo: King Booker
King Booker came out for his coronation as WWE Undisputed Champion. He had the belt around his waist, however there was another title sitting under a cloth covering in the ring. Booker began, "You see, I am now not only your KING, but I am also the UNDISPUTED WWE champion. However, as my first royal decree, I declare the Undisputed Championship no more! Back in WCW, King Booker was a five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time, five-time World Heavyweight Champion, and tonight I want to bring back that championship in all its glory. Booker removed the cloth to show the World Heavyweight Championship and then slipped it around his waist. As he strutted around, he was eventually interrupted by Brock Lesnar and his advocate, Paul Heyman, Heyman started, "What a lovely soliloquy, King Booker," he said sarcastically, "Well there's just one problem with your rule, my BEAST, Brock Lesnar still has a claim to your throne and that championship, whether you call it the Undisputed title or the World Heavyweight Championship." Booker stepped in, "I know what you deserve, and if it's a championship rematch Lesnar wants, then King Booker will bestow upon him a championship match. Say at... Starrcade? For now, leave my ring so I can continue my coronation." Lesnar motioned like he was going to leave the ring and oblige, then turned around and hoisted up KIng Booker and F-5'd him in the center of the ring. Then picked up what he believed to be HIS World Heavyweight Championship and held it high above him as the show came to a close.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 20 Jan 2021, 23:20

I got fucking JUMPED. Hoes.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 21 Jan 2021, 03:43

Captain Canada wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 23:20
I got fucking JUMPED. Hoes.
:pgdead: Yeah you were getting attacked from behind a lot lmao

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 21 Jan 2021, 23:38

March Week 2 | Indianapolis, IN

Match #1: Too Cool vs. Usos | Two on Two Tag Team
Rikishi teamed up with a familiar friend, Scotty 2 Hotty, to reform the tag team, Too Cool. He also took on some familiar faces in his sons, The Usos, who were making their WWE debuts. Rikishi started off the matchup, taking his son Jey to task early on, but Jey was able to team up with his twin, Jimmy against their dad and regain control of the match. Before Rikishi could get in real danger though, he was able to tag in Scotty 2 Hotty who turned up the pace on the matchup. He had too much quickness for the now active, Jimmy, and hit him with a turnbuckle dropkick before pairing with Rikishi to hit an Assisted Powerbomb on him while knocking Jey out of the ring to prevent him from breaking up the pinfall. Father prevails over sons in their WWE debut.
Winners: Too Cool by pinfall.

Match #2: Daniel Bryan vs. X-Pac | One on One Normal Match
X-Pac tried to attack the new Cruiserweight Champion from behind during his entrance, but Bryan was having absolutely none of it. He dodged the attack, then leveled X-Pac with a running knee before hurling him back into the ring. A series of Yes Kicks further damaged X-Pac and then Bryan locked him into the Yes Lock to force Pac to submit and win the match in dominant fashion.
Winner: Daniel Bryan by submission.

Main Event: Bulk Bronson vs. Apollo vs. Mansa vs. Prototype | Fatal 4-Way Extreme Rules
Voodoo won the WWE Hardcore Championship in the Battle Royal on last week's Velocity. This week, four of the other newcomers in the match were set to face off to see who would face him one on one at the next pay-per-view for a shot at the championship. Mansa was the first to introduce weapons to the match, going to task on Apollo with a baseball bat to basically turn this into a triple threat in the early stages. He was no match for the power of Prototype or Bulk Bronson though who quickly tossed him aside. As Prototype started to gain a bit of an upper hand, Mansa made his way back into the ring and delivered a big Superkick to Prototype but it was broken up by Apollo who then went on the offensive against Mansa hitting a series of punches and knocking him out of the ring. Bulk Bronson and Apollo then stood toe to toe in the ring. Apollo was quicker and took the early advantage, but made a mistake when he tried to lift the much larger Bronson into a suplex and was countered. As he tried to recover, Bronson hit him with a Spear and then a Muscle Buster as Mansa and Prototype were too slow to recover on the outside to break up the pinfall attempt. 1, 2, 3... Bulk Bronson is officially the #1 contender for Voodoo's Hardcore Championship.
Winner: Bulk Bronson by pinfall.

mvp

Post by mvp » 22 Jan 2021, 07:12

legoooo ...too little out here for the incredible bulk