War of the Roses: Redux Edition

This is where to post any NFL or NCAA football franchises.

Soapy

Post by Soapy » 09 Oct 2019, 16:47

Caesar wrote:
15 Sep 2019, 22:31
He smiled and leaned down to kiss her on her forehead. “You’re beautiful, you know that? I’ll see you around, Kaley.”
what a pussy lmfao

both these niggas from soft ass hoes

Soapy

Post by Soapy » 09 Oct 2019, 17:25

Xixak wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 18:50
So fucking pretenshus. Like just say redo you dont gotta go n say redux like you from france or some shit. Lame ass nigga.

Such a dumb story anyways, nobody cares about your damn Rose, dericck
lmfaooo

Xixak

Post by Xixak » 09 Oct 2019, 21:03

Soapy wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 17:25
Xixak wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 18:50
So fucking pretenshus. Like just say redo you dont gotta go n say redux like you from france or some shit. Lame ass nigga.

Such a dumb story anyways, nobody cares about your damn Rose, dericck
lmfaooo
Forgot about that post :pgdead:

Soapy

Post by Soapy » 10 Oct 2019, 16:21

Xixak wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 07:53
Captain Canada wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 21:11
Damn, nigga even treats Pierre like shit. Goddamn...
Shut up nigga
lmfaoo i love this man

Topic author
Caesar

Post by Caesar » 13 Oct 2019, 21:43

The Cracks Show

Driving rain swept across the surface of the tiny football stadium near the edge of the state. Nearby, Bayou Lafourche mingled with various lakes, bays and canals on its course to the Gulf of Mexico and it seemed like all of that water was being picked up and dumped onto one spot in the small town of Galliano.

That didn’t stop the home crowd from turning out in droves to support their South Lafourche Tarpons. The stands were full, and some people spilled out to the track surrounding the field. Drenched banners were hung up and flags of every kind waved through the wind.

“We even in the same state?” Hasan asked Devin as the two of them stood on the sideline. He pointed to a few instances of the stars and bars. “I thought only Alabama hadn’t gotten the 200-year-old memo that they lost.”

Devin shrugged and wiped rain away that hadn’t gotten through to his face. “Mais, welcome to S’at Lafooche, sha. The Vandebilt guys were talking on the way down here. Said we should watch our nuts or some shit.”

“Watch our nuts? What the fuck does that even mean?”

“Terrebonne quarterback Ron DeRossi heads to the line of scrimmage for the first time tonight. With the way this rain is coming down, I’m surprised that he can see the offensive linemen let alone the defense to be able to make adjustments. You have to expect these teams will keep the ball on the ground for this one.”

Hasan took the handoff from Ron and headed toward the gap between the right guard and center. It closed quickly as players struggled to find purchase on the increasingly muddy turf. He ran into the back of his teammates and tried to bounce it outside but was met by defenders.

Wrapping up the ball, he braced for the hit. But he didn’t expect to be flung to the ground by his facemask. And he didn’t expect another two players to dive on him after he’d hit the turf.

As he was getting up, he felt himself getting punched by the players who’d tackled him before being shoved back to the ground.

Other Terrebonne players pushed the South Lafourche players away and helped Hasan to his feet.

But there were no flags for the afters.

Hasan turned to the nearest ref, standing only a few feet away awaiting to get the ball. “I know you saw that!”

“Shut up and play ball, boy. We won’t be having none of that backtalk tonight,” the referee said before snatching up the ball and tossing it to another official.

“DeRossi fires it out to Shawntoine Jackson for a short gain of fo—Whoa! You don’t get a more obvious roughing the passer call than that! Trent Bergeron basically body slammed DeRossi into the turf well after the ball was out of his hand. No flag on the play, though. Somehow.”

“Jenkins is calling for the ball over the middle of the field – But he’s taken down by two Tarpon defenders and the ball sails incomplete. Surely, the referees are going to throw a flag on that one for interference. They’re signaling fourth down. No flag on the play.”

The defense jogged out onto the field feeling dejected. For the first time all season, they’d followed the offense onto the field without a touchdown being put on the board.

Devin felt his feet sinking into the unkempt field, likely a purposeful decision by the school for games like this when it quickly dissolved into a swamp. Tough for the away team to play on, but right at home for the Tarpons.

Devin looked inside to the quarterback, straining his eyes to see through the rain that had seemingly started coming down harder. The ball was snapped at the toss came in his direction.

The wide receiver tied him up with an ample amount of jersey clenched between his hands. Devin tried to break free, but the kid had a good grip on him. He spotted the pulling guard and expected the play to pass him by.

Instead, the guard dove at his legs for a textbook chop block. Devin shouted out in pain as he fell to the turf.

The Terrebonne bench was incensed as the play was blown dead when the tackle was made. Coach Hill spat venom at the line judge for not throwing his flag, but the official simply jogged further down the field without a word.

Fortunately, Devin was able to get to his feet under his own power and walk off the field.

“Midway through the first quarter, Terrebonne trail for the first time this year down 7-0, and things are starting to get chippy down there already. If the referees don’t get a hold of this game, it could descend into an outright brawl.”

“Cazayoux is taken down by his facemask, but don’t expect any calls coming from this crew, ladies and gentlemen.”

“DeRossi is blasted for what has to be the 10th time tonight and none of them have even been remotely legal hits. You have to admire that young man for continuing to get up from the punishment that he’s taking.”

“One, two, three, four. There were at least four holding calls on that play by South Lafourche and I’m looking down on the field from the booth and through the rain.”

“Blake Guidroz throws it for the first time tonight and it’s PICKED OFF BY ANTHONY LEDET! He takes it 15 yards before being brought down at the Tarpon 31. Everyone looks to the referees expecting some kind of flag, but it’s Tigers football! With 15 seconds left to play in the half, Terrebonne has a chance to tie it up.”

“Terrebonne opt to keep it on the ground with a pitch out to Santiago. He makes a man miss and South Lafourche has overcommitted! He has space and blockers ahead of him! Santiago jogs into the endzone for an easy touchdown to tie the game up heading into halftime! Wait! That’s a late hit from Bubba Larpenter! Cazayoux throws a punch at the linebacker and it’s all out chaos on the field! The referees have officially lost control of this one!”

Coach Hill walked into the locker room with purpose. He slammed his hand against a whiteboard set up in the tiny visitors’ digs. The room quieted and everyone looked toward him.

“We don’t fucking retaliate! I don’t want to hear about them playing dirty. I don’t want to hear about the refs I don’t want to hear one God damn word about it. We are not going to be that team!” he yelled, face reddening as he wiped rain from his brow. He pointed at Britton. “You’re not playing in the second half.”

“Coach, it was a late hit!” Britton said, defending himself.

“And you threw a punch. You’re lucky I’m pulling you instead of you getting tossed by the referees. You can think about it on the bench.”

Britton threw his helmet at the floor. “This is fucking bullshit.”

The coach ignored the outburst and turned to the rest of the team. “Let that be a message to the rest of you. When they go low, we’re going to go high and get out of this game with our pride and integrity intact. No exceptions!”

“Batted down by Coleman and the Tarpons will be forced to punt again.”

“Jackson is stopped at the line of scrimmage to make it fourth down. The Terrebonne punting unit comes out onto the field.”

“King makes the stop on third and long. Yet another punt in a second half that has been much quieter than the first.”

“The pass is too high from DeRossi and the Tigers fail to move the ball into their opponents’ side of the field yet again.”

“The Tarpons roll the dice on a short fourth down and are stopped for a turnover on downs. Terrebonne football.”

“Get the ball out in space, coach,” Coach Thomas said to his younger counterpart. “They can’t deal with our speed even in this slop.”

Coach Hill looked at him and shook his head before relaying a playcall into Ron. Another run straight up the middle. “How about you let me call my game? And you stick to the defensive side of things, huh?”

Thomas shrugged. “If you want to lose to a bunch of cousin-fucking hicks from down the bayou then by all means keep pounding it straight up the middle but know that you’re just showing everyone that you’re a bad coach.”

“A bad coach? Fuck you, old man.”

“It looks like you’re looking at another third and long after another dumb playcall,” Coach Thomas said before walking away.

“Jenkins catches the ball in the flat on what looks like a quick screen. HURDLES A MAN! AND HE’S TURNS UP FIELD! He’s finally pushed out of bounds at the Tarpon 4-yard-line and this game has been sparked back into life!”

“DeRossi drops back, lofts it to the back of the endzone and Jenkins comes down with it. Terrebonne touchdown! Terrebonne lead! Terrebonne lead late in the fourth quarter!”

“Fourth and goal here. It looks like this will be the last roll of the dice for Trahan’s South Lafourche. Guidroz takes the snap and bobbles it! He sprints out to his right and is almost immediately taken down by Devin King! Turnover on downs! Turnover on downs!”

Devin popped up to his feet quickly, knowing that a Tarpon offensive linemen would take the opportunity to leave something extra on him now that the game was out of reach.

He thought about reaching a hand out to help the quarterback to his feet but when the South Lafourche signal caller spat at Devin’s feet, he just left him to wallow in his self-pity as he jogged off the field – ready to get the absolute fuck out of Galliano.

With only seconds left on the clock, South Lafourche burned their final timeout despite being down with no chance to make a miraculous comeback should Ron fumble the snap on the last play of the game. But the coach called the timeout nonetheless.

Coach Hill grabbed Ron’s jersey to stop him from running out onto the field when the referees signaled for play to resume. “Get in shotgun for the snap. I don’t need them trying to hurt my quarterback on a dead play.”

Ron nodded and ran out on the field. He signaled with his hands for the victory formation but relayed the slight change to Hasan, Bart and Britton. He faced Caesar and did the victory formation signal again, then once more but this time upside down.

Stepping into position, Ron faked the snap twice and noticed the South Lafourche linemen jumping as if they were going to actually play out the last down at full speed.

“Red 80, Red 80! Hut!”

Ron caught the snap cleanly and took two steps back before bending his legs as if he was going to kneel. Instead, he threw the ball to Caesar who was wide open.

Caesar took off down the field as boos rained from the stands. He slowed down to let the Tarpon defensive backs catch up before speeding up once more, waving at them and making a mouthing gesture with his hand as he ran into the endzone.

To put an exclamation mark on it, he jumped over the line and slid through the mud in the endzone.

An opposing player met him when he got back to his feet and threw a punch. Caesar stumbled back to avoid it, but lost his footing in the mud. The benches cleared as players from both teams converged on the endzone.

Cops joined the coaching staffs and the referees as they tried to separate the two teams while also making sure no fans decided to join in. Trash was thrown from the stands in the direction of the players before order was restored and the teams sent to the locker rooms.

Coach Hill stormed into the locker room behind the team, his face red with anger. He pointed at Caesar who was laughing with Ron, but no words formed on his lips to chastise the receiver.

Instead, he kicked over a garbage can. “There’s no pride in that! Get your shit and get on the busses. Keep your helmets and pads on. Hurry up!”

The team groaned but did as they were told. The trek from the visitor’s locker room to the busses was lined with South Lafourche fans who hurled insults, bags of popcorn and drinks at Terrebonne’s players as they boarded the bus.

Devin heard more than a few racial slurs hurled his way, but kept his head down and kept walking not wanting to egg them on.

Caesar, on the other hand, blew kisses and gave them a princess wave as he passed.

However, there were no celebrations on the busses as the last one pulled out of that Galliano parking lot and started the hour-long trek back to Terrebonne.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 14 Oct 2019, 22:06

Wet, muddy pads for an hour. Them mothafuckas all catching colds.

Topic author
Caesar

Post by Caesar » 16 Oct 2019, 16:32

Mind is Weak, Body Weaker

Terrebonne’s football team left the torrential downpours behind them in South Lafourche as the busses made it back to Houma. Parents lingered around the parking lot waiting to take their kids home after a long night. Even to them, the manner of the win didn’t sit well after the two brawls that erupted on the field at the end of either half.

Devin walked out of the Field House, mentally and physically exhausted from the game. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, his knee throbbed from the chop block he’d been on the receiving end of in the first quarter. Shuffling that leg to keep weight off it, he limped toward the parking lot.

He nodded his thanks to the smattering of fathers who commended him on a good game. It probably helped their opinion that he’d stayed on the fringes of the fracas at the end of the game, having no desire to get involved in something Caesar started.

As he approached his car, he spotted Scarlett leaning against it. She smiled at him, but he was too tired to return it.

“You didn’t go home?” he asked, getting his keys out of his pocket.

“No, I had Tiffany drop me off here so I could see you. I thought you could come over tonight since it’s already late,” she said.

He scratched his head. He could still feel the grime from the mixture of rain and sweat that had settled on his hair. It instantly doubled his exhaustion. “I’m sorry, Scar. I just want to go home, take a real shower, and go to sleep.”

“And you can’t do that at my house?”

“Yeah, but I’m in a shit mood, too. It’s not fun having 300 pound fat boys diving at your knees and the refs not doing shit about it.”

“I don’t see what that has to do with me, Devin.”

He sighed. “Can you just leave it? I can bring you home and I’ll come by tomorrow when I’m feeling better.”

“No, you’re in a shit mood. I’ll find my own way home,” she said, rolling her eyes as she pushed away from the car.

“C’mon, Scarlett. Who else is going to bring you home? It’s damn near midnight.”

“You don’t have to worry about me. I’ll manage on my own. I have been for months anyway. What’s one more night?”

“Scarlett—”

“Good night, Devin. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She didn’t let him get another word in before she walked away toward the crowd of people standing near the entrance to the field.

Devin thought about going after her and trying to get her to see reason, but he was in no mood to deal with someone being stubborn so he simply unlocked his car, tossed his duffel bag into the back seat and got in himself.

Hasan came running across the parking lot before he could crank up the engine. He knocked on the window, which Devin rolled down.

“Hey, man. Your girl looks pissed,” he said.

Devin shrugged.

“Can you give me a ride home? I was goin’ to bum a ride from Noah, but he said he got some pussy on standby or some shit. You know niggas be lyin’, though.”

Devin unlocked the passenger side door and waved his hand toward it.

“Thanks, bruh.” Hasan ran around the car and hopped in.

-*****-

“Nothing big tonight. It’s already damn near Sunday and we’re just getting back. It’ll be one in the morning before shit really gets going,” Caesar said as he flicked through his unread messages. Cell reception between the boonies of Lafourche Parish and the boonies of Terrebonne Parish was notoriously suspect and he’d gotten dozens upon dozens of notifications when service returned.

“You say that like your parents are going to pop up at 7 in the morning and question what you’ve been doing before that,” Ron said. He walked slightly hunched over from the battering his mid-section had taken.

“Not the point.”

Britton walked out the field house behind them and scanned the crowd before speaking. “I’m going to sit this one out, guys. Me and Janelle are going to hit up the Waffle House and then go back to her stepdad’s for the night.”

“You’re not sitting out shit. Tell Janelle that I said that y’all can have one of the guest rooms to yourselves when y’all want to call it a night. I’ll even give y’all some fresh sheets to fuck to your little hearts’ content,” Caesar said.

“She doesn’t really like hanging out with us, man.”

Ron shook his head. “We’ve been through thick and thin together, B. You can’t let a woman come between us in our last few months together as a team! Caesar offering y’all a good deal. He doesn’t even let me get a guest room.”

“Don’t you stay in the guest house after the parties at his?” Britton asked.

“Semantics.”

Caesar spotted Emma, waiting for him as he’d told her to, by the gate to the street. “Just tell Janelle what I said and throw in that I’ll even promise to not make any poor kid jokes for the entire night or she can punch me in the dick.”

Caesar broke away from the two of them and worked his way through the crush of parents waiting for their kids. Some of them gave him dirty looks, but it wasn’t anything that he wasn’t used to and nothing that he wouldn’t get again a thousand times over.

Emma was turned away from him when he reached her so he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. She yelped and looked back with fight in her eyes, but calmed down when she saw it was him.

“Hey, look who I stumbled across,” she said, nodding to Scarlett who was standing next to her.

Caesar raised an eyebrow. “What are you doing out here? King was one of the first one’s out of the door.”

“He left me,” Scarlett said.

“I could drop you by your house on our way to mine.”

Emma looked up at Caesar and then back to Scarlett. “Or, you could just come party with us. Anytime a guy pisses me off, I always go to a good party to get my mind off the fuckery.”

Scarlett glanced at Caesar for his input, but he only shrugged.

“C’mon. You know it was fun hanging with us the other day. We won’t do anything that’ll get you killed or arrested. It’ll be fun,” Emma said, prodding further.

“I won’t drink too much in case you decide you want to leave,” Caesar offered.

He, of course, made that same offer last time and she had to Uber her way home. Nonetheless, she nodded slowly. “Okay, I’ll come.”

-*****-

Sitting in Jamie’s stepmother and father’s house, Devin found himself growing increasingly regretful for lying to Scarlett about his desire to go home and just go to sleep. Albeit, he did intend to go home before Hasan got a text from Bart for them to come through to hang out for a bit before they all turned in for the night.

Judging from the chubby little boy nuzzled in Jamie’s arms, Devin suspected it was just a ploy for Bart to avoid his fatherly duties for a little longer.

Jamie’s dad walked down the hallway, scratching at a rotund stomach that was barely hidden by a dirty wife beater. He looked at Devin, Hasan and Bart and held up a five dollar bill. “Can one of y’all go get me some smokes?”

“It’s like one in the morning,” Jamie said. “That’s not even enough.”

“Make it enough,” he said, tossing the bill on the dirty coffee table and heading back down the hall.

Bart sighed and snatched the money up before shoving his feet into his shoes. “Devin, you could run me up to the chink store?”

“The what?” Devin asked.

“Doo’s. At the corner of Scott and Park.”

Devin shrugged, stood up and picked up his keys, following Bart to the door. Hasan, who had been nodding off, hopped up and jogged behind them out of the door.

“Hurry up!” Jamie shouted behind them before the door closed.

Hasan laughed as the three of them got into Devin’s car. “So, let me get this straight. Yo ass got kicked out ya auntie’s house ‘cause you knocked her ass up so you gotta live with her nasty ass people? That’s why I don’t mess with no white women like you niggas.”

Bart shook his head. “It’s the price I gotta pay. The pussy is fire though. Jamie’s anyway. I try to stick to our sisters, too.”

Devin backed out of the driveway and pulled onto the main street to leave the neighborhood. Jamie lived on the edge of Terrebonne’s catchment area. He briefly wondered if she’d still be a teen mother if she lived across the street and went to H.L. instead.

“Speaking of white folks, I’m a deny it if y’all tell anyone I said this, but that motherfucker Britton a real one. He was all the way with the shits tonight,” Bart said. “I don’t know about his homeboys, they pussy, but he was throwing haymakers like Wilder back in the day.”

“That’s why you gotta keep a white boy or two around,” Hasan said. “Good thing coach ain’t see the shit, but he dropped their quarterback at the end of the game.”

“He probably doesn’t care anymore because he’s going to a shit school,” Devin said, pulling to a stop at a red light. There were no other cars on the street and it made him a tad nervous that a cop would pull up out of nowhere and ask why they were out.

“Damn, not even a preferred walk on somewhere like LSU?”

Devin shook his head. “That’s not what he told me. Sounds like he’s going to some barely Division I school.”

“Better than having to go the JUCO route. Turn there,” Bart said, pointing to one of the many bridges along Main Street in Houma. “I’m probably going to have to go some small ass hick town for a year or two to get to D1. That’s it right there. Pull up on the side.”

Devin did as he was told and pulled his car into a spot on the side of the store. Outside, various ragtag groups of people loitered around. Most of them looked like they hadn’t showered in weeks. As Bart walked toward the store, he swatted away a few of them who approached him with their hands out.

“This the ghetto ghetto,” Hasan said. “I see why he livin’ with his girl people.”

“The school is right across the bayou. We passed it getting here,” Devin said.

“Man, I ain’t never been over here at night. It’s different. I ain’t know it was like this out here. This the fuckin’ country.”

Devin shrugged and looked out the window at the people eyeing him from the other side of the glass. “You know what they say about assumptions.”

Moments later, Bart walked out of the store, holding a bag and a styrofoam container. He said something to one of the loiterers that made them laugh before he got back in Devin’s car.

He pulled a pack of cigarettes out of the bag and held it up. “Y’all think this the shit he smoke?”

“You don’t know for sure?” Devin asked, his hand reaching for the shift selector.

“Nope.” He put the pack back in the bag and put the styrofoam container on his lap. “You mind if I eat in your car?”

“Go ahead.”

Hasan looked around the seat as Bart opened up the box to reveal boiled shrimp. “Nigga, you eatin’ shrimp from a place that you called the ‘chink’ store?”

Bart rolled down the window and threw a discarded head out of it. “These motherfuckers be hitting different in the morning, bruh.”

“This is fuckin’ Houma. It’s shrimp everywhere and you chose to eat Chinese shrimp from a hood corner store? Tell me I’m not the only one think this is crazy, Devin.”

Devin only shook his head and let the two of them continue their argument about the shrimp. His mind suddenly wandering to Scarlett and hoping she’d gotten home safely after her refusal to let him bring her home and her lack of responses to his texts.

-*****-

Scarlett looked around, shocked at the buzz of energy around her. Caesar said that they were only having a “little get together” and there must’ve been 40 people in and around his house. She asked him if he was concerned about people stealing things, but he simply said that his parents likely didn’t know what they owned themselves to know it’d been stolen.

Emma poured vodka into three shot glasses and shoved one each into Caesar and Scarlett’s hands. Caesar knocked back the shot with the practiced motion of a regular drinker. Emma cringed a little as she drank hers. They both looked at Scarlett.

“I’ve never actually drank. Unless you count the wine at mass,” she said, eyeing the clear liquid in the small glass.

Emma poured herself another shot and held up the glass. “Just drink it quick. It’s just like the first time you swallow, you know?”

“Swallow what?”

Caesar shook his head. “You don’t want to know what she’s talking about.”

Emma put her hand under Scarlett’s and lifted, coaxing her to drink the vodka as she did the same. Closing her eyes, Scarlett threw back the shot and immediately started coughing. Emma cringed less this time around.

“In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti, amen,” Caesar said, laughing as he made the sign of the cross in front of her. He snatched a bottle of water out of the hand of someone who was passing by and handed it to her. “Here, drink this.”

She took the bottle and drank deeply. Before the aftertaste even subsided, Emma was replacing the water bottle with another shot. Caesar quickly took the shot glass out of Scarlett’s hand and drank the vodka himself.

“Caesar, c’mon! You can’t just take a girl’s shots!” Emma said.

“Two shots and this lightweight will be falling on the floor. Not everyone has been knocking them back since they could walk,” he said.

Emma rolled her eyes, snatched up the bottle and stalked off to find someone to get drunk with.

“Thank God,” Scarlett said. “I’m already feeling light headed after one of those. That’s not normal, right?”

Caesar shrugged. “Fuck if I know. I’m not a doctor. Come on. We probably have wine coolers in here somewhere so you can drink and not get drunk.”

He put his arm around her shoulders to lead her through the crowd and she stiffened instinctively. He pulled away.

“My bad. Bad habit,” he said. “Used to being the battering ram for people trying to navigate around, you know?”

“No, it’s fine. Just not used to too many people touching me,” she said, offering him a smile.

“Alright, let’s find you something to drink that won’t get you drunk.”

Scarlett followed Caesar down the hall to his room, the sounds of the dying get together drowned out by the floor below. He opened the door and motioned her inside.

“You really don’t care if people steal, do you?” she asked as she walked into the room.

Caesar looked around at the almost bare room. “I don’t think anyone is going to be coming in here and hitting the jackpot. Besides, can’t throw parties at your house if you’re going to be worried about people stealing from you all the time. You can take the bed. I’ll find a guest room to crash in.”

She started to walk over to it, but hesitated. “Are you sure Emma’s not going to be mad? Do you even know where Emma is?”

“Yeah. Ron sent me a text a while ago. She’s been with him for a little bit now I’m guessing. She’s mad, but she won’t do anything to you.”

“With Ron?”

Caesar nodded as he opened a closet near the door and pulled sheets out of it. “If I had to guess, they’re probably fucking. Or were fucking. Might not be happening currently.”

“What?! Isn’t she your girlfriend?! Isn’t he your best friend?! Why are you up here and not down there?!”

“It’s not that serious.” He laughed as he continued to rummage through the closet. “It’s just sex and I don’t reeeaally like her all that much so if she wants to go fuck Ron to get back at me then I hope she and Ron both have a good time. Besides, Ron and I mostly share on that front. All consensual of course.”

“Share? Good Lord. That’s just—I don’t even know what to say,” Scarlett said, walking over to the bed and sitting down. “It really doesn’t bother you?”

“Again. It’s just sex. It’s something fun and enjoyable to do. If I’m bored, have sex. If I’m tired, have sex. If I’m happy, have sex. If I’m sad, have sex. If I’m stressed, have sex. If I’m horny, have sex.”

She shook her head. “It’s not just sex. Sex is more than that.”

Caesar walked over to the dresser along the wall near his bed and leaned against it, facing her. “I get it. I am a God-fearing Catholic, too, but once you get that thought out of your head. It just makes it what it is. Sex, fucking, getting skins, knocking boots, bumping uglies, whatever you want to call it. You get your nut, have yourself a good time, pull your pants up, and go about your business.”

“You’re oversimplifying it.”

“You’re overcomplicating it.”

“Having sex doesn’t just whisk away your problems!”

“You’ve never done it. You wouldn’t know. I’ve never sucked a dick or have any desire to do so, but who am I to tell a gay guy that sucking dick isn’t cathartic if he says it is?”

“That’s horrible logic.”

Caesar shrugged. “You’re stressed right now, right? That’s why you’re here in the first place, right?”

“Yeah, so?”

“You want to fuck?”

“What? N—no,” she spluttered. “You know I’m with Devin.”

Caesar drummed his fingers against the dresser. “And I’m with Emma, who we’ve already established is probably in the guest house sucking Ron’s dick.”

“I’m saving myself for marriage.”

“Let’s make a deal with the Lord then. I don’t know how sex ed goes at Terrebonne, but Sister Boudreaux always said sex involves penises going into vaginas. You don’t question Sister Boudreaux.”

Scarlett raised an eyebrow. “I’m not getting your point. I’m not cheating and I’m saving myself.”

“I’m changing my offer. No penises will be entering any vaginas in here tonight.” He pushed away from the dresser and walked around to sit on the bed next to her. “So, if we don’t have sex, you can’t be cheating. And you’d still be saving yourself for when you become Mrs. King or whatever the fuck.”

“Right? You’re losing me here.”

“You’re stressed. I’ve been with a lot of chicks. Oral does them right just like dick. We can test your theory that orgasms don’t whisk away your problems, and you won’t be cheating because oral ain’t sex.”

She shook her head. “Don’t ever become a lawyer. You’d have all of your clients in prison.”

“It’s a simple yes or no, Scar. If you say no, I’ll get up, head down the hall somewhere and be back to bring you home when the sun’s up. If yes, lay back and it’ll be our secret.”

She was quiet for a moment and Caesar could see the wheels turning in her head. There was a pregnant pause and he started to get up to head to the guest room. He was halfway to standing up when he felt her shift her weight.

Then, Scarlett scooted further up on the bed and laid back.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 16 Oct 2019, 19:25

Knew I hated this bitch. :drose:

Topic author
Caesar

Post by Caesar » 16 Oct 2019, 19:26

All Falls Down

The sound of his phone pinging with dozens of incoming texts jolted Caesar awake. He propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at the flood of notifications – all from angry texts and missed calls from Emma. He silenced the phone before throwing it across the room and laid back down.

He sat up again.

He looked down and noticed the arm slung over his waist. Looking over his shoulder, Scarlett lay in his bed with the comforter pulled up to her neck. He would’ve thought she would’ve snuck out, but he was impressed at his ability to put her to sleep.

Smiling to himself, he threw his feet out of the bed and sat up fully. He ran his hand through his hair and made a mental note to make a visit to his barber. He snatched up his boxers and pulled them on, moving his foot out of the way when a used condom fell to the floor. He let it lie there.

“Fucking condoms,” he muttered to himself as he stood and headed for the door.

When he got to the first floor, he noticed a couple people he barely knew sleeping on the floor. He kicked them awake.

They looked up groggily.

“Get the fuck out. Now.” He jabbed a finger at the door to match his tone.

They grumbled a few curses but rolled to their feet all the same and made their exit. Caesar waited until the door closed to continue toward the dining area. Around the table sat Ron, Britton and Janelle. Ron shoved a plate of waffles over to an empty seat which Caesar sat in.

“I’m always jealous of the fact your family has a fucking cook,” Ron said as he chewed on a piece from the waffle he was holding in his hand.

Caesar shook his head as he tore pieces off a waffle himself. “Pierre’s a pain in the ass sometimes, though. He must’ve felt sorry for us if he made this.”

“Do either of you know how to use a fork?” Janelle asked, her lip curled up.

“Why are you still here?”

“Where the fuck are your clothes, Caesar?” Britton asked, changing the subject.

He looked down at the boxers he was wearing and then pointed to them. “I’m dressed, man. It’s not like my dick is swinging all over the place.”

“Emma’s fucking heated, bro.” Ron held up his phone which was filled with notifications from the girl. “There was only so many times I could tell her that I didn’t know where you disappeared off, too, before she started to get crazy.”

“What’d you tell her then?” Caesar asked through a mouthful of waffles.

“I kicked the crazy bitch out. She’s not my girlfriend. She’s yours.”

Caesar shrugged. “You were fucking her. She was yours for the night.”

“Fair.”

Janelle rubbed Britton’s shoulder. “Thanks, babe.”

“For what?” he asked.

“Not thinking it’s okay to pass women around like your dickhead friends.”

“Hey!” Ron shouted. “Don’t say it like I raped her. She was trying to get back at Caesar and thought fucking me was the way to do it. And I don’t turn it down when it’s thrown at me. It’s not like Caesar cared.”

“I would’ve given you some condoms if you asked,” Caesar said, nodding.

“She’s not on the pill?”

Caesar shrugged.

“Dude, tell me she’s on the fucking pill. You don’t use fucking condoms. She has to be on the pill.”

Caesar shrugged again. Then started laughing.

Ron kicked at his legs under the table. “Cunt. You had me thinking I’d gone and knocked the crazy bitch up.”

“You guys are disgusting,” Janelle said, rolling her eyes.

“So, where were you if you weren’t with Emma?” Britton asked Caesar.

A commotion from the foyer cut off Caesar’s chance to answer. The four of them leaned forward to see around a plant. There, Scarlett did her best to not look in their direction and she pulled on her shoes. Once she had them on, she hot footed it out of the door without so much as glancing to her right or left.

“Did I just see what I think I saw?” Janelle asked. “Tell me I didn’t see what I think I saw.”

Ron turned around and chuckled. “You didn’t see what you thought you saw, but I know I just saw a walk of shame.”

Britton rubbed his temples with his thumbs as if fighting back a headache. “Do you purposefully seek out the most problematic girls to fuck or does the shit just follow you? What you think is going to happen if that shit gets out? You know Emma has a big mouth.”

“If? He should be a man and tell Devin what happened himself,” Janelle said.

Caesar laughed, sitting back in the chair and continuing to tear at pieces of waffle. But he didn’t answer what Janelle said or show any effort in defending himself.

-*****-

Devin walked up to Scarlett’s house, a box of petit fours in hand and $20 poorer after having to pay Michael to take his shift so that he could spend time with Scarlett. His co-worker actually went up on his fee once Devin told him why he needed the day off.

He knocked on the door and walked inside as he’d done a thousand times before. Scarlett’s mother poked her head out of the kitchen and smiled when she saw Devin. She crossed over to him and gave him a hug – another ritual when he was at the Babineaux residence.

“Sha, what you got there?” the woman asked, tapping the box. “You not doing no making up for nothing now, are you?”

“No, ma’am,” Devin said, laughing. “I just had to pass by the Rouse to get someone to take my shift and decided to buy these while I was in there. Is Scarlett here?”

“No, I don’t think so. I ain’t hear her come in, me. I think she’s at Tiffany’s. That’s who she went to the game with.”

Devin nodded. “Well, I can come back later when she comes home.”

“Don’t be silly, you. C’mon and sit down. I’m frying some shrimp. That old man of mine went down Dulac yesterday and got us some nice 29/30s. Two of ‘em and you’ll be full full.” She laughed as she turned and walked back into the kitchen.

Devin followed her and sat down at the kitchen table. He took his phone out but frowned when he saw that he’d still not gotten a response from Scarlett to any of the dozen or so texts that he’d sent her in the last few hours. Tiffany had sent him a snotty response back when he’d texted her and Erin said she was in Slidell for the weekend.

He sat, listening to Mrs. Babineaux hum some Cajun folk song as she busied herself behind the stove. He spun the box of petit fours on the table to entertain himself by watching the little flowers on the pastries wind around themselves.

Minutes later, he heard a door close outside. He jumped up from the table and went outside, hoping to catch Scarlett before she walked into the house so he could apologize for being a dick without her mother hearing him.

She froze when she saw him on the sidewalk, eyes wide.

“What are you doing here?” she asked. Her voice was soft and strained.

“I came to apologize for last night and finally spend some real time with you,” he said. “I bought you some petit fours. They’re the shit Rouses kind, but it’s better than coming empty handed, right? Your mom’s frying shrimp, too.”

She blinked a few times and then burst into tears. Devin all but ran over to her and wrapped her in his arms.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Something happen at Tiffany’s?”

“I—I wasn’t at Tiffany’s.”

“Where were you then?”

She looked up at him, sniffing back a bit of the deluge of tears. “You love me, right?”

“Yeah, of course, I do.”

“I can’t lie to you.”

Devin scrunched his face up in confusion. “Lie about what, Scar? What happened?”

“I was mad at you and I went to Caesar’s for a party.”

“Did someone fucking hurt you?” Devin asked, suddenly angry.

Another torrent of tears streaked her face. “No. I had sex with Caesar. I didn’t mean for it to happen, but—”

She was cut off when Devin shoved away from her and took a few steps back to put some distance between the two of them.

“I’m going to go now,” he said plainly.

“Devin, wait! Let me explain!” she shouted. “I just felt like you weren’t paying attention to me anymore and I don’t know. It’s stupid and I’m sorry!”

Devin ignored her as he reached into his pocket for his keys. When he kept up empty, he cursed to himself and stalked back into the house to get them from the kitchen table. Scarlett was hot on his heels still trying to explain herself.

Mrs. Babineaux turned around at their presence. “Sha, why you crying?”

Devin snatched the keys up and quickly headed back outside. Scarlett continued to follow him.

“Please say something, Devin!”

He got into his car and cranked it up. Scarlett stood outside the door with her hands clasped in front of her mouth. He rolled down the window and a new round of sobs came from her, but she waited for him to speak.

Devin looked down and then back at her. “Back up so I don’t run over your feet.”

“Devin, please don’t leave without saying something. At least, tell me you love me!” Despite her pleas, she did take two steps back away from his car.

Devin rolled the window back up, put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway, leaving her there with her tears and her regret.

Captain Canada

Post by Captain Canada » 16 Oct 2019, 21:44

Good shit, let her wilt.