My Brother's Keeper

This is where to post any NFL or NCAA football franchises.

Xixak

My Brother's Keeper

Post by Xixak » 18 Sep 2019, 18:49

Tre sounds like a little bitch, is he modelled after you irl CC? HEHE

SO FUCKING STUPID!

Topic author
Captain Canada

My Brother's Keeper

Post by Captain Canada » 03 Oct 2019, 16:49

The Right Attitude

“So, let me get this straight one more time; your new flame-” Chris began, feeling the football clap into his gloves after yet another crisp throw from Tre.

“Her name is Beth, and I met her literally this morning” Tre interrupted, fielding the lob pass in return before setting up another throw.

“Right right, your new flame Beth is sitting with you at lunch, fawning over your newly acquired quarterback status-” he continued.

“Checking out my playbook.”

“And then, while our great white hope according to nobody but himself is bashing you, she comes to your defense and tells him that he smells like shit - to his face.”

“That’s the jist of it, yeah.”

“And my dumbass decided to talk to slutty Sasha at her locker about her hopes and dreams, hoping to get sucked off before fifth period. My life is truly tragic.” Tre shook his head at the pure wildness that was Chris Thompson.

“Only you would make your third friend on the first day of school who has the lady-balls to stand up to the self-throned King of St. Thomas Aquinas” Chris continued as the two joined the lines of football players going through their stretches.

“Only three, huh?” he responded, furrowing a brow once he realized that he thought the number was less.

“Well, we obviously boys, as long as you get me the rock on occasion, this blonde bombshell, and of course, Reggie” Chris confirmed. Tre had known that him and Chris had formed a sense of friendship since the first day of summer workouts, and hopefully Beth would enjoy his company as much as he would like to enjoy hers, but Reggie?

He didn’t have much time to ponder the situation as practice began. His social life would have to wait.

---

Coach Harriott leaned back in his chair, game film playing on the screen at the very front of the room that was filled to the brim with his staff. They were discussing the final depth chart as training camp was reaching its end.

“I think the most important position should start first, and I’m not talking about the kicker” he began, he looked over at his offensive coordinator, Coach Rogers.

“Game is tomorrow, who is starting at quarterback?” he asked. Coach Rogers shrugged and started rubbing his hands together.

“My head says Nathan, my gut says Tre. They give you very different things, both of which could be the biggest strength and weakness to the team” he answered earnestly, spreading the numerous reports he had in front of him about the two quarterbacks that were the talk of the room.

“Nathan has the locker room despite the fact that he isn’t the most likable guy, and he has the skills to be a starting quarterback, hell, he’s already courting Power Five schools that want him and want him badly” Coach Rogers continued. Coach Harriott propped up from his seat and placed his arms on the table.

“However?” he asked. Coach Rogers cleared his throat.

“Tre has a lot more talent, but he’s still adjusting and I have a sense that he sometimes gets overwhelmed from the entirety of the playbook. He’s not a natural leader and he has a tendency to be timid. He doesn’t have that quarterback attitude is all” he clarified.

“Sort of feels as though you’ve made up your mind on who you’re going with” Coach Harriott stated. Coach Rogers felt his stomach turn over but agreed and nodded his head.

Caesar

My Brother's Keeper

Post by Caesar » 04 Oct 2019, 08:01

The disrespect shown for Tre :smh:

Topic author
Captain Canada

My Brother's Keeper

Post by Captain Canada » 04 Oct 2019, 11:58

Caesar wrote:
04 Oct 2019, 08:01
The disrespect shown for Tre :smh:
He ain't ready for primetime yet. He'll get there.