Preach| A Miami Dolphins Franchise

This is where to post any NFL or NCAA football franchises.

Topic author
Saint (Young)

Post by Saint (Young) » 01 Oct 2019, 13:08

[banner here]

Madden 20
PS4
Flazko's True Realism Sliders

Topic author
Saint (Young)

Post by Saint (Young) » 01 Oct 2019, 13:11

[banner here]

2019 Dolphins Depth Chart
ImageImage

Topic author
Saint (Young)

Post by Saint (Young) » 01 Oct 2019, 13:14

Topic author
Saint (Young)

Post by Saint (Young) » 01 Oct 2019, 13:33

[banner here]

Interview with Dolphins Coach JQ Reed-The Ringer

Kevin Clark-So, this team has changed quite a bit since you were hired in January...

Reed- (laughs) Yeah, who are you telling.

Clark-Many people are saying the team is intentionally tanking, I know that word isn't liked in this league...

Reed-No, no, let's say it how it is, tanking is tanking, speak candidly with me.

Clark-What's your take on that assumption?

Reed-I won't pretend to speak for the front office. I can only speak for myself and the men I work with day in and day out. And I can tell you that no one in that locker room, and no one on this coaching staff is attempting to tank. No one. I didn't come here to lose. I'm not sending these young men out there, putting their bodies on the line with the expectation that they lose. We work tirelessly and will continue to do so throughout the season. We will put it all on the line every day, that's what I came here to do that's what we're going to do.

Clark-Speaking of you, you've kind of been all around but the past few years you've worked under Sean Payton as a receivers coach, running backs coach and you've even spent some time on the defensive staff how will your experience translate and what's your philosophy to coaching?

Reed-While I have a preferred system and style of player for each position, I believe in putting your players in the best system and situations for them to win. I know what we have here, I know what works best for each player and I will ensure the system works for them to succeed.

Clark-What's your opinion on Josh Rosen?

Reed-I like Josh, I really do. He was my favorite quarterback coming out last year and I had him rated very highly. I was excited when the front office made the move to bring him in.

Clark-What about the move to trade Tunsil and Fitzpatrick?

Reed-Don't get me started.

Clark-What are your expectations for the team this year?

Reed-I just expect them to go out and play as hard as they can and execute. If they do that then it's down to me to ensure the gameplan and playcalling is on point. If that goes well then we should be successful this year.

Clark-Thanks for your time coach.

Reed-Anytime Kevin.[font]

Topic author
Saint (Young)

Post by Saint (Young) » 01 Oct 2019, 13:54

[banner here]

Dolphins Use Stingy Defense and Efficient Offense to Burn Baltimore

---------------------------
MIA - 20 / 0 / 5 / 7 // 32
BAL - 3 / 0 / 6 / 6 // 15
ESPN-"No, no, keep y'all same reports! 0 and 16 right! The worst team in NFL history right! Keep y'all same reports!" Dolphins defensive tackle Christian Wilkins was rather colorful in the locker room after the Dolphins dominant win over the Ravens in the Miami rain.

The Dolphins defense started off with an interception and never looked back. Xavien Howard picked off Lamar Jackson's second pass of the day and took it 37 yards to the 10 yard line before he was stopped by Jackson. Two passes to DeVante Parker later and the Dolphins had a one touchdown lead. On the very next possession, Jackson threw another pick, this time to Reshad Jones, who took it 26 yards for a touchdown.

The Ravens moved the ball well on the ground until the 3rd quarter when Mark Ingram was lost for the game. Despite the injury Ingram still finished with 113 yards on only 16 carries. The Dolphins also lost their starting running back for the game in the second quarter when Kenyon Drake left the game with a bruised sternum. Thankfully their lead was big enough and the defense good enough that it did not matter.

Receiver Albert Wilson and second year Tight End Mike Gesicki were both standouts on the day. Wilson caught a short dig route that he took 83 yards to the house in the first quarter and made some spectacular catches throughout the day. Wilson finished with 4 receptions for 119 yards and the touchdown. Not to be outdone, Mike Gesicki made his share of fantastic grabs and was a safety valve for Rosen throughout. He finished with 7 receptions for 112 yards and a touchdown.

The Dolphins surprised the NFL who had already pegged them for dead with an impressive win. They face another tough test when the Patriots march into town next week.

Dolphins Stats (0-0)

Josh Rosen: 19 of 28, 288 yards, 3 touchdowns
Kalen Ballage: 14 attempts, 70 yards, 5.0 average
Albert Wilson: 4 reception, 119 yards, 1 touchdown
Mike Gesicki: 7 receptions, 112 yards, 1 touchdown
DeVante Parker: 4 receptions, 24 yards, 1 touchdown
Jerome Baker: 13 tackles, 2 sacks
Davon Godchaux: 4 tackles, 0.5 sacks
Taco Charlton: 2 tackles, 0.5 sacks
Reshad Jones: 6 tackles, 1 interception, 1 touchdown
Xavien Hoard: 6 tackles, 1 interception

Ravens Stats (0-0)

Lamar Jackson: 21 of 39, 221 yards, 1 touchdown, 2 interceptions
Mark Ingram: 16 attempts, 113 yards, 7.1 average
Gus Edwards: 3 attempts, 5 yards, 1.7 average, 1 touchdown
Seth Roberts: 5 receptions, 59 yards, 1 touchdown
Pernell McPhee: 3 tackles, 3.0 sacks
Brandon Williams: 3 tackles, 1 sack
Michael Pierce: 3 tackles, 1 sack
Last edited by Saint (Young) on 01 Oct 2019, 21:10, edited 1 time in total.

KimJongBaze

Post by KimJongBaze » 01 Oct 2019, 18:55

the hell is this, turn up the sliders :curtain:

Topic author
Saint (Young)

Post by Saint (Young) » 01 Oct 2019, 20:29

Baze wrote:
01 Oct 2019, 18:55
the hell is this, turn up the sliders :curtain:
Oh so you mad

Topic author
Saint (Young)

Post by Saint (Young) » 01 Oct 2019, 21:09

[banner here]

Rough Game For Rosen Leads to a Dolphins Loss

MIA - 0 / 3 / 7 / 14 // 24
NE - 10 / 7 / 3 / 14 // 34
ESPN-After a big win opening week against the Ravens, the Dolphins came back down to earth against the defending champs.

Josh Rosen had a rough day to say the least. Despite throwing for over 300 yards on the day and two touchdowns, the Patriots picked Rosen off four times, one of which came in the fourth quarter when the Dolphins were in route to tying the game up. Those two Rosen touchdowns went to Mike Gesicki and Allen Hurns. Gesicki finished with 5 catches for 41 yards and the touchdown on the day. Running back Kenyon Drake was again injured early as he left with a dislocated shoulder. Second year back Kallen Ballage entered the game and gave the Dolphins very little on the 10 carries he did have, only 38 yards.

The defense once again looked better than most expected as they picked off Brady twice, one of which was taken to the house by second year linebacker Jerome Baker. The defense was once again pushed around on the ground as James White carried the ball 15 times to the tune of 80 yards.

The Dolphins were well in this game, even with all of Rosen's mistakes. Next up, a tilt with the Cowboys in Dallas.

Dolphins Stats (1-0)

Josh Rosen: 31 of 48, 324 yards, 2 touchdowns, 4 interceptions
Kalen Ballage: 10 attempts, 38 yards, 3.8 average
Jakeem Grant: 7 receptions, 94 yards
DeVantae Parker: 7 receptions, 85 yards
Mike Gesicki: 4 receptions, 41 yards, 1 touchdown
Allen Hurns: 1 reception, 2 yards, 1 touchdown
Christian Wilkins: 3 tackles, 1 sack
Jerome Baker: 8 tackles, 1 interception, 1 touchdown
Bobby McCain: 6 tackles, 1 interception

Patriots Stats (1-0)

Tom Brady: 20 of 30, 254 yards, 3 touchdowns, 2 interceptions
James White: 15 attempts, 80 yards, 5.3 average
Josh Gordon: 3 receptions, 63 yards, 3 touchdowns
Jamie Collins: 7 tackles, 2.0 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble
Devin McCourty: 9 tackles, 1 sack, 1 interception
Dont'a Hightower: 5 tackles, 1 interception, 1 touchdown
Duron Harmon: 4 tackles, 1 interception

Topic author
Saint (Young)

Post by Saint (Young) » 01 Oct 2019, 21:28

[banner here]

Rosen Can't Lead the Two Minute Drive and Dolphins Lose

MIA - 7 / 3 / 0 / 7 // 17
DAL - 0 / 10 / 7 / 7 // 24
ESPN-Once again it was a close one late for the Dolphins, and again they failed to execute.

It wasn't a bad throw by Rosen as much as it was a great play by Byron Jones that sealed the victory for the Cowboys. Rosen didn't look terrible on the day. He finished with 206 passing yards, two touchdowns and the aforementioned pick. Though he only completed 55% of his passes on the day. The Dolphins were plagued by drops all day and Rosens longest pass, 76 yards was actually a screen pass that Kenyan Drake took 76 yards.

Speaking of Drake he actually made it through an entire game. The Dolphins signed Corey Grant as insurance for Drake but he only saw one carry, even still he finished second in terms of ground yardage on the team as Kalen Ballage was ineffective once again.

The Dolphins have obvious issues stopping the run as Ezekiel Elliot gashed them for 171 yards and one touchdown on the day. DeMarcus Lawrence was a wrecking ball on the Dallas defensive front as he finished with two sacks and countless pressures on Rosen. Upgrading both front lines will obviously be a priority for the Dolphins moving forward.

Things get no easier next week when they meet the Los Anggeles Chargers.

Dolphins Stats (1-1)

Josh Rosen: 20 of 36, 206 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception
Kenyan Drake: 11 attempts, 86 yards, 7.8 average, 5 receptions, 69 yards
DeVantae Parker: 5 receptions, 55 yards, 1 touchdown
Mike Gesicki: 6 receptions, 57 yards
Albert Wilson: 3 receptions, 20 yards, 1 touchdown
Raekwon McMillan: 9 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble
Charles Harris: 4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble
Jerome Baker: 6 tackles, 0.5 sacks

Cowboys Stats (2-0)

Dak Prescott: 18 of 23, 217 yards, 1 touchdown, 4 rushes, 10 yards, 1 touchdown
Ezekiel Elliot: 19 attempts, 171 yards, 9.0 average, 1 touchdown