Non-sports games

Everything that isn't sports or franchises. Whether it's music, chat, politics or anything else.

Topic author
Agent

Non-sports games

Post by Agent » 13 Jan 2024, 15:16

Finally rolled credits on Starfield. This is my character.

You & a crew known as the Constellation travel through the cosmos in search of artifacts. You're not the only ones looking for them as you'll spend the latter half of the story fighting the starborn who are trying to prevent you from collecting them all.

At first, I wasn't a big fan of this game. No vehicles & fast travel is your best friend. The dialogue was pretty dated considering all people do is stare at you but that's just bethesda for you. Once I began to really progress in the story did I start to enjoy it. It certainly could be better, but I wouldn't say it's a bad game by any means. Wifed up the baddie Andreja on there as well :blessed: The game also becomes more fun as you use your skill points to upgrade your character. I loved pickpocketing people, especially characters who have real names because they carry a lot of credits (the games currency).

7.5/10 or 8/10 feels about right. Looking forward to any future DLC they may release for this one.

Topic author
Agent

Non-sports games

Post by Agent » 13 Jan 2024, 21:11

& we rolled credits on CyberPunk2077 today as well. :blessed: My character, names V but he's CyberTiny, escaping doom with his old lady, Panam.

This game sees your mind invaded by a construct known as Johnny Silverhands (played by Keanu Reeves). Together you both try to figure out a way to get him out of your head or surrender your body to him. Apparently there's a few different endings to this game as you can choose who to do the finale with. There's a corporate option, letting Johnny & Rogue do it, or take Panam. I chose Panam & her clan, the Aldecados. This game was really fun albeit I stretched it out as long as I could before doing the finale.

My character gets a happy ending so overall everything was a success. 8.5/10 or 9/10 for Cyberpunk. Looking forward to playing the Phantom Liberty DLC next.

chosenone58

Non-sports games

Post by chosenone58 » 26 Jan 2024, 06:39

Agent wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 20:10
I beat Yakuza 5 a few days ago & it was so rewarding to finally finish that title after the ups & downs it gave me. Such a loooooooong story & then whenever you thought it was over.. :will: more story...

So far I've beaten 0, 3, 4, 5, & 7. 0 has been the best so far.. Such a great game.

Began six the other day & it's :bowdown:

My nephew discovered my Yakuza collection over Christmas. Might jump back into it.
Creator of Derek Baldwin da Gawd