TV Series

Everything that isn't sports or franchises. Whether it's music, chat, politics or anything else.

Topic author
Agent

TV Series

Post by Agent » 12 Jan 2022, 07:48

What are you guys a fan of on this site?

I watched Euphoria season 2 ep. 1 last night. Euphoria is good, man.
Also ended up watching Kidding season 2 ep. 1 last night also. Finished season 1 back when it came out & forgot to tune into s2.

My favorite tv shows of all time? I've watched a shit ton of southpark, workaholics, & kung faux. Perhaps that's my top 3? Ash vs. Evil Dead, American Horror Story, Twilight Zone are just a couple more I've seen in entirety.

mvp

TV Series

Post by mvp » 12 Jan 2022, 08:32

I need this thread.

Haven't been able to stick with anything new in a while. I like having soft shit in the background that I can fall asleep to and not have to pay attention to. New Girl was a good one for that.

Topic author
Agent

TV Series

Post by Agent » 12 Jan 2022, 15:39

Haha I feel you. Parks & Recs was always the show I would doze off to. As a result I don’t really like the show like that but I’ve definitely heard it :lol:

Topic author
Agent

TV Series

Post by Agent » 13 Jan 2022, 14:37

Finally finished American Horror Stories today. Not bad. Kaia Gerber is :obama: :obama: :obama: :obama:

Paris Jackson too.

Caesar

TV Series

Post by Caesar » 13 Jan 2022, 14:48

Past shows: Sons of Anarchy, The Americans, Queen of the South (because I used telenovelas to help me learn Spanish but the American version because La Reina del Sur is OTT even for a telenovela), Justified, House of Cards, Sopranos, Homeland, Band of Brothers, Friday Night Lights, Shameless
Current shows: Mayans, Billions, Power, BMF, P-Valley, Succession, Animal Kingdom (about to move to the past show list since it's on its last season), Snowfall, The Chi

mvp

TV Series

Post by mvp » 13 Jan 2022, 16:10

Caesar wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 14:48
Past shows: Sons of Anarchy, The Americans, Queen of the South (because I used telenovelas to help me learn Spanish but the American version because La Reina del Sur is OTT even for a telenovela), Justified, House of Cards, Sopranos, Homeland, Band of Brothers, Friday Night Lights, Shameless
Current shows: Mayans, Billions, Power, BMF, P-Valley, Succession, Animal Kingdom (about to move to the past show list since it's on its last season), Snowfall, The Chi
Been thinking about watching Sopranos and/or Billions. What are your thoughts?

djp73

TV Series

Post by djp73 » 13 Jan 2022, 18:22

The Wire
Deuce
Treme

Caesar

TV Series

Post by Caesar » 13 Jan 2022, 18:52

mvp wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 16:10
Caesar wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 14:48
Been thinking about watching Sopranos and/or Billions. What are your thoughts?
Sorpranos is good. Not super nuanced but good stuff. Don't watch the prequel movie.

Billions gets repetitive at times, but for what it is, it's enjoyable. Plus Maggie Siff could get all this dick. Respectfully.

James

TV Series

Post by James » 14 Jan 2022, 17:27

Past: PnR, Breaking Bad, Dr. Who (Minus past 2? seasons), The Grand Tour, House of Cards (Minus the last season or two), Brooklyn 99 (Minus the last 2 seasons), Great British Bakeoff (Netflix seasons with Mary Berry).\

Current: It's Always Sunny in Philly.

We used to watch a lot of TV before we had kids. Then it kind of slowed once we had kids, it pretty much stopped after my wife had her miscarriage. We just watch sports and whatever is on HGTV these days. I miss sitting down during the evening and watching shows but at the same time we don't really want our kids to watch some of these shows yet so it would have to wait until after they go to bed and at the point we would rather just do our hobbies instead of watch TV.

Topic author
Agent

TV Series

Post by Agent » 14 Jan 2022, 18:17

Billions is looking dope to me too I think I'm about to watch the first episode shortly.