Graphics Request

This is where you can discuss anything to do with layouts and graphics, including requests.

Topic author
COYB54

Graphics Request

Post by COYB54 » 04 Nov 2022, 21:46

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've posted(Really want to start a new one soon or pick up on my old one).

I coach College Football(I'll leave details out for now) and we had our graphics guy back out mid season. We're having a good year but recruiting season for us is picking up fast. Now, I have reached out to several companies and it's been really difficult getting things going. Several students have sent in submissions but I can't use those publicly simply on the level of talent(wasn't very good). We are a Division 2 school and we don't have a graphics department within athletics.

Graphics that would be requested:
- Offer Graphics
- Game Day Graphics
- Commit Graphic Templates(Makes it easy due to the amount of commits we get)
- Recruiting such as when we are traveling, areas of recruitment, etc..
- Various other graphics such as awards, all conference, Holidays , and just overall program branding.

We Would ask:
- Timely overturn: 24-72 Hours(I'm more chill about that, older coaches don't understand that it takes a couple of days if not longer)
- I recommend paying structure, either by piece or a yearly price that we would have on retainer.
- Willing to negotiate on other topics.

If there is a better place to post or another graphics community. Let me know, I am rather new to this world but always admired some of your works.

Thanks