Banner Image

This is where you can discuss anything to do with layouts and graphics, including requests.

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Banner Image

Post by Rob » 28 Nov 2018, 02:30

So we need a banner image for the site, since we just have the text at the moment.

We have some amazing gfx guys on the site, if you have a spare few minutes could one of you knock up an idea please?

Can be a player from every sport like we had at SS, could be something completely different. I don't mind if it's a long term one or we focus on a single sport and cycle through NFL, college football, basketball, soccer etc each month. I trust you guys, let's see what you can do. :)

KimJongBaze

Re: Banner Image

Post by KimJongBaze » 28 Nov 2018, 07:52

Rob wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 02:30
So we need a banner image for the site, since we just have the text at the moment.

We have some amazing gfx guys on the site, if you have a spare few minutes could one of you knock up an idea please?

Can be a player from every sport like we had at SS, could be something completely different. I don't mind if it's a long term one or we focus on a single sport and cycle through NFL, college football, basketball, soccer etc each month. I trust you guys, let's see what you can do. :)
what's the banner size (pixels)?

Topic author
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » 28 Nov 2018, 08:29

Baze wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 07:52
Pretty sure it automatically resizes. At the moment it's about 600 wide for reference, so if you want to go to 1000 or so it will be fine. Height doesn't matter because we can change that.

C-Dub

Post by C-Dub » 28 Nov 2018, 10:13

Baze wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 07:52
Rob wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 02:30

banner bout to be lit!