Ruthless Aggression | A WWE Universe

This is where to post any franchises from sports not listed above.

Topic author
Xixak

Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain | A WWE 2K19 Universe

Post by Xixak » 22 Apr 2020, 07:06

djp73 wrote:
22 Apr 2020, 06:45
interesting show there, seems odd to have Taker vs HHH mid show and Stephanie McMahon vs. Beth Phoenix as the main event.

I don't really know Benjamin but I'm guessing he's better than Big Show?
Yeah that's how the game booked it. It doesn't always put the biggest match in the main event. I could change it around but then that screws up some of the storylines.

Shelton Benjamin burst onto the scene irl around the same time as Lesnar, Orton, Cena, Batista, etc around 2003, 2004 ish. So since I'm doing that era, he's like a big up and coming star trying to make a name for himself.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 22 Apr 2020, 07:38

Makes sense to have the matches mixed around, that's how they would be. I could picture McMahon being the main event cause of who she is. Also could picture the last minute Trish Stratus/Lita confrontation just squeezing in before the end of the show or even being during a commercial of whatever was on after Smackdown like I remember them doing a few times back in the day.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 22 Apr 2020, 17:17

djp73 wrote:
22 Apr 2020, 07:38
Makes sense to have the matches mixed around, that's how they would be. I could picture McMahon being the main event cause of who she is. Also could picture the last minute Trish Stratus/Lita confrontation just squeezing in before the end of the show or even being during a commercial of whatever was on after Smackdown like I remember them doing a few times back in the day.
Yeah, Vince was also managing Stephanie so I could see him kinda putting himself in the main event as well.

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 22 Apr 2020, 17:19

Changed the PPV schedule a bit. Backlash is the upcoming PPV. The Bash has been scrapped. King of the Ring and its qualifying tournament will take place next month.

James

Post by James » 22 Apr 2020, 17:47

This is great so far. I think you do a good job on the recaps. Not wordy enough to make me stop reading but enough to let me know what's going on.

Looking forward to more!

Topic author
Xixak

Post by Xixak » 22 Apr 2020, 19:30

James wrote:
22 Apr 2020, 17:47
This is great so far. I think you do a good job on the recaps. Not wordy enough to make me stop reading but enough to let me know what's going on.

Looking forward to more!
Thanks mate, that's kind of what I was going for. Not writing out full stories but giving you guys enough to know what's happening. Glad you like it

Topic author
Xixak

Ruthless Aggression | A WWE 2K20 Universe

Post by Xixak » 22 Apr 2020, 20:24

May Week 4 | San Diego, CA

Match #1: One on One Normal Match: Undertaker vs. Triple H w/ Randy Orton
Just as the bell rang to start the match, Triple H tried to get a cheap shot in on Undertaker after the frustration of losing last week. Taker ducked, but this led to HHH clotheslining the official and incapacitating him for a good portion of the fight. That effectively made this a handicap match, with Randy Orton joining in on a 2 on 1 assault on the American Bad Ass. While Taker was able to kick out of a pedigree when the referee came to, he couldn't survive a second one and lost the match. After the bout was over, HHH looked to finish off Taker before the upcoming Backlash PPV by pedigreeing him directly onto a steel chair. Taker lay motionless as the champ stood tall above him.
Winner: HHH by Pinfall

Match #2: Two on Two Tag Team: Hart Foundation vs. Hardy Boyz
As the Hardyz were making their way to ringside, the mystery attackers from earlier this month attacked them from behind. They then took off their masks and hoodies to reveal they were the Dudley Boyz this whole time! The Dudleyz contined their assault on Jeff and Matt and hurled both of them into the ring in no condition to fight. The Hart Foundation some what begrudgingly made short work of the brothers for a pinfall victory. The Dudley Boyz definitely have the psychological advantage heading into their title match at Backlash.
Winners: Hart Foundation by Pinfall

Match #3: One on One Normal Match: Shelton Benjamin vs. John Cena
In a matchup of two of the best and brightest young talents in the WWE, Shelton would prove victorious in the end. After Benjamin defeated Cena, Big Show came out to give him some fake applause. Shelton motioned for him to come down to the ring so he can let his actions speak for him, but Show laughed him off saying there will be plenty of time for that at Backlash in their match.
Winner: Shelton Benjamin by Pinfall

Match #4: One on One Normal Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Booker T w/ nWo
This one played out even worse for Eddie than his losses in previous weeks. Booker was dominating throughout, and Eddie barely got any offense. Then, to add insult to injury, Booker used one of Eddie's own dirty tricks by using the ropes as leverage to get the pin over the Intercontinental Champion. This marks the 4th straight week and 4th intercontinental title challenger that Eddie has lost to. Booker, keenly aware of this, stated that he's gotten approval from Vince McMahon for "FIVE WAY, FIVE WAY, FIVE WAY, FIVE WAY, FIVE WAY!" match for the intercontinental championship at Backlash between himself, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Kane and Randy Orton.
Winner: Booker T by Pinfall

Match #5: One on One Normal Match: Chris Jericho vs. Kane
In somewhat of a prelude to the just-announced 5-way match for the Intercontinental Title at Backlash, two of its competitors, Chris Jericho and Kane, faced off. Chris Jericho was able to use his speed and technical prowess to get the advantage early on, but a few big shots from Kane crippled him, including a blow to the face that busted him open. Jericho was so disoriented that Kane didn't even need to use his patented chokeslam to get the win, as he finished off Jericho with a powerful sidewalk slam for the 1, 2, 3. This is definitely great momentum for the Big Red Machine to go into Sunday's title bout with.
Winner: Kane by Pinfall

Main Event: Two on Two Tag Team: Kurt Angle & Shawn Michaels vs. Edge & Christian
Before this match could even get going, the mystery attackers, who we earlier found out are the Dudley Boyz, decided to once again interject themselves into the affairs of another tag team. This time they went after Edge and Christian. Angle and HBK tried, but failed to break things up before the Dudleyz could roll E&C into the ring and high-tail it backstage after another cowardly attack. HBK and Angle offered to not go ahead with the matchup, but Edge and Christian being brave fighters agreed to do it anyway. Big mistake as Kurt Angle and HBK, two of the best wrestlers on the entire roster made quick work of them, not dissimilarly from what the Hart Foundation did to the Hardyz earlier on in the night. Why are the Dudleyz causing so much havoc in the tag division?
Winners: Kurt Angle & Shawn Michaels by Pinfall.
Last edited by Xixak on 29 May 2020, 10:04, edited 3 times in total.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 23 Apr 2020, 07:46

Dudleys finna get ganged up on!
Another good show, excited for the PPV

James

Post by James » 23 Apr 2020, 09:07

Dudley's gonna get wrecked. There is going to be some "Backlash" for sure for their actions.

djp73

Post by djp73 » 23 Apr 2020, 09:27

James wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 09:07
Dudley's gonna get wrecked. There is going to be some "Backlash" for sure for their actions.
:lol2: :lol2: :o :o